Review god

when the gangstalkers finally kill him will he get his own documentary/biography?? I think it would be amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab7VNcdGgMY
youtube.com/watch?v=kmqFePmpKNA&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=OSvxpxoWOT0
youtube.com/watch?v=XnsTFCWTxE8
youtu.be/wv3pPRvvfLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does this have to do with Sup Forums - Television & Film, sange?

im asking if a film will be made about his life? I believe a documentary/biography counts as a film?

how 'bout a biopic. who would you cast to play him?

Imgaine that skinnyfat body underneath that unfitted suit

wanna have a look?

michael cera, doubt anyone else could get him right

Can I get a quick rundown of the gangstalker saga?
Last I saw him he was reviewing some greasy pizza without showing signs of schizophrenia

Oh so thats how off-topic threads are fine then
noted for future Sup Forums threads

kek

>implying he isnt shredded

he released his 5th short film recently, this absolutely qualifies him for Sup Forums

Yeah I only watch the YouTube review videos. Can someone please explain the gangstalking thing to me?

really wish he would flip the style one day and wear a slim fit

His latest vlog was fucking depressing. Feels like he's stuck in a hopeless spot in his life. Really hope next year things improve for him

he mentioned in one of his videos how he's noticed a van following him a couple of times and I think he decided to "lay low" and took a break once, don't remember if he said he was approached or not

So did alt right star #220
Again noted and thanks for the tip, neo Sup Forums

Pool cleaning was comfy.

Everything else though was a bit grim, especially waking up at 10PM, even when I was full NEET the latest I ever woke up was 5PM.

This is between OP and the mods. Stop being a faggot.

Sup Forums is a lost cause, you're never getting it back. Go fight on other fronts

What does he do? Is he living off YouTube money?
I wonder how much money he gets on patreon, only shows number of patrons.

>even when I was full NEET the latest I ever woke up was 5PM.
>tfw woke up at 4pm the other day
fuck

And? I'm just saying now we can finally have Sup Forums discussion threads here as we know how to make it so they won't get report bombed by Sup Forums liberals and deleted. Those threads are usually always great and full of actual discussion instead of one word meme replies

>waking up at 10pm

Hiding from your parents wont help reviewbrah

>Everything else though was a bit grim, especially waking up at 10PM, even when I was full NEET the latest I ever woke up was 5PM.
Then you weren't NEET enough. After a point "later" begins to lose its meaning and you wake up and completely random hours.

The time you wake up doesn't really change much unless you're on drugs or boozing it up at the same time, where you'll skip through various intervals of your average day. Latest I woke up was midnight, but only because my antidepressants were putting me to sleep for 18 hours.

That's got nothing to do with it.

How'd you get the antidepressant? Thinking I might have to bite the bullet soon and see a shrink.

Sounds like a ploy to garner more viewers.

Idris Elba

antidepressants are okay. I feel as if they have dulled all of my emotions but I don't know what I expected from it. When the only emotion I was feeling was hatred toward myself I guess not having emotions isn't a big deal

God, the waking up at 10PM stuff hit way too hard. Back before I went full normie 4PM was an average for me.

Honestly glad I stopped. Missing out on all that sunlight fucked with my head.

Most of the time I only sleep once (14-16h) every 48-60 hours. It's a secret NEET technique perfected after almost a decade of training.

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Which video is this?

They give them out like candy here. I've been on more than a handful and each time they didn't even think to ask why I might want to try something else. Just came down to "it isn't working, what else ya got?" and there it was, half a year's worth of Prozac. Only real barrier to entry is with benzos because they can fuck you up a lot harder than SSRIs.

>casts jew

Do you hold a job or full NEET?

American? Sounds very American.

Same as it ever was

His 2017 Average Day vid

England, but I guess it's the same in most of the anglosphere. Maybe our doctors just care less with this sort of thing, or because it's so commonly prescribed they don't make a fuss over it.

steve buscemi

i graduated last year with an engineering degree but have applied to next to no jobs. I always thought I was going to kill myself soon after graduation because school was easy for me and I got to drink a lot. When I was drunk one day I got super emotional and told my mom I wanted to kill myself so she let up on the job pressure a bit after that. Now I just consume media and play video games/drink all day.

I do feel some motivation to get a job but joining the workforce scares the hell out of me

Well, your life sounds much better than mine.

Just bite the bullet and do it. It only gets tougher the longer you hold out, making it much harder to turn things around when you change your mind (the classic NEET dilemma).

>tfw I sat there watching 45 minutes as he provides an updated version of his 2016 video on his daily routine, utterly enamored

What am I doing with my life

reviewbrah has a way with his words and his movement etc., he truly is a kino human bean

Autism in motion

Truly a daring synthesis

turn it black and white and it becomes kino

Boohoo muh altright boogeymen weoweoweeeeee

damn...

Holy shit nigga how butt devestated are you, did you forget to take your ssri's for like a week or something

KINO
I
N
O

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab7VNcdGgMY

Is he gonna be ok?

>anyone who reports my off topic threads on Sup Forums is a liberal from Sup Forums
Why don't you have Sup Forums discussion threads on Sup Forums, you fucking idiot?

fuck

This is the water, and this is the well
Drink full and descend
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

it aint me starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=kmqFePmpKNA&t=18s

youtube.com/watch?v=OSvxpxoWOT0

He's being facetious user

>usually I like to figure, well it is what it is

youtube.com/watch?v=XnsTFCWTxE8

I had a skitzo roommate, and Reviewbrah's talk and actions line up strongly with the symptoms.

Reviewbrah thought he was being gangstalked and started living out of his car and driving across the country. He's also pretty depressed when you listen to some of the things he says on VORWs. Now he's in Florida.

I love the man, but there's so much in his life that led him to being more abnormal than he should've been. Old parents, only child, never got a job, a late bloomer. He's literally an autist. But so far it looks like he's making it. He's under the poverty line making these reviews but at least he's not a wagecuck. A fascinating character.

Give me a quick rundown on why he is in Florida and these "gangstalker"

But he actually was being stalked by someone from Sup Forums. He had compromising pictures of him.

/our guy/ joey>redditbrah

Way to out yourself as a newfag

>never got a job,
I thought he worked at a funerary home

No, they got all those pictures from a funeral home website, they were already online.

Gangstalking is a term associated with paranoid delusions of schizophrenia. The Sup Forums events and gangstalking happened to coincide. Perhaps the Sup Forums stuff even sparked his delusions.

is this gif KInO?

I hope he's doing better now

Once upon a time I neet'ed so hard I woke up for a couple of weeks at arround 10:30pm and I can assur you I had nothing else on my mind that the will to die, no matter how much money you make it you will always feel like shit waking up at those hours, review goy ain't fooling me

Posted on his "Hooters Daytona Beach Style Wings" video:

"I know a lot of people have expressed curiosity and even concern regarding my situation. I know that many have wanted me to divulge the specifics of what's going on, but there are a lot of bad people out there who are conspiring against me, and will use anything and everything I say against me. They will twist my words, they will put false words in my mouth, they will try to attack me any way they can. They already have on a constant and continual basis for over two months now, and that's only a small part of what's going on here. There is SO MUCH misinformation, disinformation and false information out there right now that its difficult to believe anything at this point. I'll keep you all updated, just don't be apt to believe the first thing you read from another source, there are many people as mentioned hereinbefore, that want to twist my words and make you believe lies. I'll keep you all updated, just know that I am okay and this channel will continue to operate as usual."

dj quails

How can one man be so kino?

How is he still allowed on youtube?

the juxtaposition of the video title and content is too much for me to handle

looks like the godfather or an old man?

you know that's actually a perfect fit for him. one of the disgruntled hollywood interns lurking this thread needs to get onto making this happen.

never ever relax

>tfw 2 classy 4 me

>feeling sympathy for a YouTube celeb while you post on an anonymous message board for anime in your parents basement
Who the fuck caress about this schizophrenic autist?

Sort your own life.

Is Reviewbrah autistic? Asperger's?

Fuck off with antisemitism bud

that little niglet on the left looks like he rushes to help him up

he probably was going in for his wallet or bag

What is his essential kino?

Smug bitch from GoT

he was born in the wrong time

I don't know man, if watch it close he picks something up and hands it to the guy and then tries to help him up

maybe he's the least niggest of those nigs or maybe hes just picking him up so he can get punched again whose to say

Can you imagine him in 3D!

>whose to say
the nature of the negro says differently. it looks like he's taunting him

Water Review

I'm watching this right now it's really good.
youtu.be/wv3pPRvvfLw

he's pretty /fit/ actually

it looks nothing like that, you should actually watch it instead of making things up

Had a decent chuckle at this.