Meet me at holodeck 3 in 0300 hours.
safety protocols disengaged

Fight me Broccoli

>tfw to intelligent

you fool, i'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me

is this ntr?

too late

>anbo-jyutsu
Why do they need a fake Japanese martial art ? If it's TNG or VOY they would simply use traditional Japanese styles

Get back to work EJ.

Why do people always say that Star Trek is for homosexuals? What is it about it that specifically appeals to the homosexual communi... [sees op's pic]

Oh. Yeah. Um... nevermind.

chu say white boi? best get your primitive 20th century mindset out of this thread or i'm gonna fire a photon torpedo in it

Fuck off, racists.

umm did somebody say 'more coffee?'

Why are niggers so racist that they always have to have white women? Don't they find black women beautiful?

If Alexander wasn't Worf's. Who's is it?
Poor Worf and his wife's son.

What was program nine?

>It's a Barclayposting thread
>It's a that guy who roleplays with himself thread

a very young seven, of nine.

Humans are not a grievously savage race we ar-
*brings up Sup Forums*
GUILTY

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

well this is a comfy thread

>worf cucks riker
>work cucks half the guys on ds9
this bull cant keep getting away with it

>Commander, tell me about why my people abandoned the gender binary

whoa

What is the most /comfy/ /trek/ episode?

>sonic showers
What did they mean by this?

You know, some of Enterprise is actually okay.

Its criminal that VOY got seven seasons and ENT didnt. Daily reminder if you hate ENT youre partially responsible for JJ Trek and Discovery.

>mfw people still put ENT on the same level as VOY or even below it

They needed a reason for Riker to not know that his dad was cheating for so many years.

>Deep Space Nine gets better once Cisco grows the beard user, trust me
It's an O'Brien tries to break into Quark's bar for a dart board, rather than just using his fucking teleporter episode.

Takes the grime and dirt right off after a hard days work in engineering. Also adjustable vibrations for her pleasure.

>Deep Space Nine gets better once Cisco grows the beard user, trust me
It's a Gul Dukat shows up with a number of battleships to (sincerely) put on a fireworks display for Ben and Jake, after some tribute journey to Bajoran space dicks.

>interstellar craft
>part wooden and no means of breaking orbit
the Prophets really helped out Bajor

But they didn't even know about corporeal beings until the DS9 pilot

*blocks your path*

>mfw racists post in a Startrek thread

>mfw an interstellar craft is made of wood

What about that ancient bajoran who flew in? They spit him out later.

That was to test Sisko, and they aren't limited by linear time, chose in the present to rescue him from the past and bring him to the future.

The Sisko was faltering.

>tfw you will never be Cardassian

>this nigga actually watched the show and paid attention
mein negro

I liked DS9 from the beginning. It got better over time but it was always pretty good.

>tfw you will never adopt a little brown loli and live on some backwater farm planet

Agreed, the first episode I thought was bad was The Passenger, and that's just because of Mohammed Bin Mohammed's acting when he's the bad guy. I have no idea why he was so terrible, but that was before he "stopped trying" after being outed as an augment.

Is it worth downloading? How many episodes roughly?

And of course it doesn't matter that his mom was screwing half of Starfleet at the same time bc that just shows what an "empowered woman" she was.

He was hoping to not get caught.

It's easier to break open a locked door than it is to erase transporter logs. Any teenage hacker can dance their fingers randomly across the keyboard and view the """deleted""" logs by bypassing the auxiliary buffer matrix array.

I know, right? Fuckin' niggers.

What? I meant cheating in their matches. Riker's dad was literally cheating in anbo-jyutsu and Riker couldn't see it because of the visor. He finally figured it out because he's not a dumb kid anymore and had been practicing.

Over 700 episodes in total. But you can simplify this by watching just one series at a time, preferably starting with either TOS or TNG.

TOS, the TOS movies, TNG and DS9 are all worth watching.

TAS, the TNG movies, VOY and ENT are only worth watching if you're an advanced Trekker who wants to understand all the /trek/ thread memes.

JJ is not worth watching.

STD is yet to be determined.

>It's an Odo and Garak episode.

pure kino

And imagine the trouble he'd be in if he set off a security system he didn't know about (they were at war, someone beaming aboard unannounced can't be good news).

I knew that. I was just pointing out the fact that his mom was a stinkin whore.

It wasn't meant to be interstellar. It was only meant to fly around and explore the local moons and shit. The interstellar part was an accident.

>they were at war
Not yet.

>this is my formal jump suit.

Well, I suppose they weren't currently engaged in physical skirmishes, but it's after The Dominion killed every single Federation citizen and Bajoran in the Gamma Quadgrant and destroyed the ships they sent in immediately after. And of course, it was after the Cardassian/Romulan attack, which the Dominion would know the Federation made no attempt to prevent.

I bet The Dominion were initially really surprised that The Federation didn't declare war on them after how much they intentionally provoked them.

garak and quark are the only reasons i like ds9

That stupid little ship looks like some kind of a flying cockroach.

I think they're scarabs, but yeah, definitely insects.

>it's a "someone kills a couple of red shirts but Kirk doesn't care and instead helps the guys" episode

how many galaxy class ships did they destroy
they blew up more easily than older ships

Should have been a Garak and Quark spinoff sitcom show

What hack came up with this interface?

>The ultimate evolution of the martial arts!

Okuda, probably.

Threadly reminder that Enterprise is the only Trek series that is still canon

>federation has multiple telepathic races
>no psi corps/secret police

>a holodeck program in a noncanon series is canon
Only JJTrek is canon

>Implying JJTrek is canon
The movies and TV series are unrelated since they had to split up CBS and Viacom.

And it's also canon that Enterprise never happened and was a fatties holodeck program

Probably because their telepaths are either rapists, mentally ill or useless.

only the last episode is a holodeck program

notice the differences on the jumpsuits. the holodeck jumpsuits have shoulder loos and name takes with red lettering. the rest of the series the jump suits don't have these features.

>QUUUUUUUARRRRKEY BOY

>Listen well, Quark, my boy: I would never give up my holographic blanket. I mean, because Ferenginar is cold in the winter. I mean, the Tower of Commerce is cold! And it's always winter on Ferenginar. It's a difficult environment, not fit for even a Breen. I mean, our life is tough enough as it is. I'm not looking for ways to get rid of the material possessions that provide relief and comfort, for a reasonable price. I mean, on the contrary, I'm looking for more opportunities to raise sales of consumable goods, because the market is very lucrative. I mean, I'm trying to protect us all because, really, there's these potential profits to be acquired everywhere you look!
Can anyone explain what he meant by this?

DLC

Zek was senile.

Moogie was the real lobes behind the Ferengi Alliance.

As awful as he was as a viewer....if you were a member of the crew you would find his presence comforting

Reminder that anyone who doesn't like Zek is a sourpuss lobelet

I've only seen DS9 and will never watch the other series even though I pretend I do in these threads

It's pretty easy to pretend using memory alpha

False flag.

>7 years