There is any way he can come back?

there is any way he can come back?

No.

In the history of comic books, absolutely no character has ever come back to life.

Ever.

Not once.

Not ever.

No?

In the history of comic books, absolutely no character has ever come back to life?

Ever?

Not once?

Not ever?

this post was written by Bendis

He can come back in literally any way.

Fuck, he has Extremis in his brain.
He is a Gamma-powered individual.
His arch-enemy the Leader has shown he is capable of completely autonomous resurrection.
Plus this is comic books!

So, has every founding member of The Avengers died at least once now?

Not sure about Tony, but yeah.

Nope, he's dead for real. Never coming back ever again.

Are you sad? Read the one-shot, Hulk: The End
Then you will know despair. I would play Ordinary World by Duran Duran the closer you get to the last pages.
I'm cold.

That was the idea behind Avengers Reborn

Wasn't he dead inside for a long time?

Tony died plenty of times.

- Killed through being infected with artificial neuro-parasite. Cryogenically frozen, resurrected.
- Died saving the world from Kang (really Immortus) during the Crossing; died saving the world from Onslaught; sort-of died when he left the Heroes Reborn universe
- These were resurrected together, as one, by Franklin Richards
- Died while fighting Old Captain America during the Final Incursion; resurrected again by Franklin Richards

Just like every Justice League founder has died at some point.

ONLY DRUNK HE COULD FEEL
Thanks for enlightening me, senpai. I'm not much of Iron Man reader so I wasn't sure.
Although Crossing should be giveaway, I know of that story.

In Totally Awesome Hulk Cho's inner demon has an actual personality and bears resemblance to Bruce

If a movie comes out.

He's a guy who's probably easiest to resurrect whenever they want to. Bendis has something planned for his body though, so we'll see what's up with that.

He'll be back in a year or two. You'll see.

Nope death in comics tends to stick we all know that

Thor: Ragnarok & the Avengers; Infinity War will have need for an A Lister, not the third world knock off or his inferior c list distaff counterpart.

He'll be just fine.

South Korea is a third world?

Here is what's gonna happen, trust me my dad works at nintendo,
>Cho didn't only take gamma radiation
>he took the "soul" of the hulk
>eventually he will split from that soul
>Hulk has banner as his alter ego
>Hulk being his own entity forces Banner into existence

Then explain this
We have wrong captain Marvel

When has Wonder Woman died?

When Hippolyta replaced her as Wonder Woman.

doesn't she go to Hades a lot?

The super special Anti-Hulk arrow was actually a time arrow all along, sending Bruce through the ages.

It would has been better if they had brought back either Genis or Phyla to take back the title, specially Phyla never got a fare try to be the captain, hell Monica is a better captain than current Carol.

>implying he's even dead
Healing coma. Calling it.
cheeky

Nah. Carol predates all three of them by 15-30 years.
They made the right choice. And even if they did illogically use of one them instead they'd have blanded them up just as bad as they did Carol and you'd be complaining about why she didn't get the shot instead.