Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do...

Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do ? I was hanging out with some friends at Alexander Platz near Berlin when I got separated from my buddies and decided to go home, suddenly 3-4 immigrants come jump on me and one of them pulls a fucking butterfly knife(they are illegal here) and tells me in broken english/german " Gib uns Geld oder wir fick dich deustcher", I then give him my wallet and runned as fast as I could and I couldn't even fucking fight them, they all seemed to have knifes. I am fucking terrified, should I call the police ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do"/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We had this thread yesterday faggot.

>politics

You should have showed them your emergency Quran.

This is a pasta

Sage

>Get mugged
>Immediately make thread on Sup Forums
I know this is fake, but that concept is hilarious

>You should have showed them your emergency Quran.

My what ?

It's your fault for not giving them your wallet immediately. German money belong to the immigrants and any backlash as a result of your own lack of openness and tolerance is your own fault and your fault alone. Next time, try to be more productive. For example, the immigrants might be lonely and in need of sexual pleasure. Offer them your girlfriend or a female family member and watch as they are being enriched by the new culture they are facing. The dream of every German woman.

stop making this shit thread

What pattern and condition was the butterfly knife?

>What pattern and condition was the butterfly knife?

It was big, bright and sharp

>It's your fault for not giving them your wallet immediately. German money belong to the immigrants and any backlash as a result of your own lack of openness and tolerance is your own fault and your fault alone. Next time, try to be more productive. For example, the immigrants might be lonely and in need of sexual pleasure. Offer them your girlfriend or a female family member and watch as they are being enriched by the new culture they are facing. The dream of every German woman.

kek

Glad I don't have to worry about that shit

Man up, hunt down the robber and slit their throat.

>Man up, hunt down the robber and slit their throat.

How do I even find them back ?

Just start killing shitskins, they're all the same anyway

factory new fade

>Just start killing shitskins, they're all the same anyway

This doesn't even make sense

>not carrying a bait wallet filled with anthrax

damn hitler looks so cool here,.

Fuck you OP.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do"/type/op/

>9 results found

sage
>sage
sage
>sage

Fuck off negro

Stop this shit you cunt. You are a shill and a nigger

You should open up your wife's succulent asshole for them to take as they please.
After all they are immigrants :^)

File a police report. It won't get you anything back, but you'll become part of the statistics that everyone else is ignoring except Sup Forums

I like you mr Danish man

Ve vant deh money, Lebowski.

The hilarious thing is that Sup Forums is the only place where complaining about getting mugged wouldn't get him in jail

>same thread everyday
sage

You posted this shit a week ago faggot. Be more original