Would Sup Forums throw a shitfit if this was released today

Would Sup Forums throw a shitfit if this was released today

I see you are copying my thread format user

Yes of course they would throw a fucking shitfit because Sup Forums has infested this board.

Depends.

If they used today's theme and shit like they did for the tv version it would be hated.

If they used what made the first 3 films good as it was back then, it would be a great film.

Nah there'd be people on this board throwing a shitfit before they've even seen it

Well done fellow redditor, please tell other redditors about the good good word we are spreading

>Anything other than Sup Forums is reddit
Go back to your cuckshed XD

The TV show has some good reviews though desu

If they released Leathal Weapon 2, sure. If comically villainous South Africans still ruled the country today, it wouldn't be such a hellhole

>gets BTFO in first thread
>creates new one
You're a fucking joke. Same answer you got in the last thread - Riggs and Murtaugh being polar opposites is what makes this a good film. Now fuck off.

It was nice to have people of different races in movies back then because their characters weren't just their skin color.

Reboot with Tom Hardy and Idris Elba desu

No because the movie doesn't make a huge issue of race.

In fact, upon rewatching the first Lethal Weapon last year, I noticed how many of the extras in the police department were women and minorities, but it all felt perfectly natural. As opposed to shit that's released today where issues of race and gender need to be brought up incessantly.

when you started using this site?

This.

And also there wasn't an emphasis on "diversity" and "inclusion" yaaaassss danny glover slaaaaay etc. It was just a movie about the fucking lads.

If it were released today Riggs would be an obese transexual and Murtaugh would be a black lesbian dominatrix

Why is pol literally obsessed with black people anyways? It's like they worship them.

If I don't like something I don't base my entire fucking life around it.

Did Sup Forums release a movie about how they're oppressed by niggers being awkwardly polite around them?

and the white cop will have an internal struggle discovering his priviliege

See like this post is a good example

Why is Smokey Bear literally obsessed with wildfires anyways? It's like he worship them.
If I don't like something I don't base my entire fucking life around it.

>Hollywood movie about niggers being scared of liberal suburban white people being friendly
And you're complaining about Sup Forums posts as if they're culturally relevant.

Of course they would, which is bullshit because it's a genuine issue and the retards in our group thought they figured out the pattern and starting going overboard. It also attracted genuine racists.

It's a shame because white people are casting black people for their skin color in order to look forward thinking, it's racial prejudice and seeing nothing but the color of someone's skin in order to grab cash. There are obviously well made black characters in media, but many of them are seen as a just another checkbox for diversity, along with the kid in the wheelchair or the ginger.

Movies like in the OP are a great example of black characters reflecting real life situations and it was handled in a much more direct and righteous way; racial issues were just edited in the lawbooks and people were figuring out that they would have to live together and work together in order for society to function. Now we're expected to have already learned those lessons and any difference in how we treat blacks and whites is now called racism, despite the fact that a new generation of children would have to learn to get along with each other and hasn't.

Tl;dr

Fuck you fags