Why do russians enjoy living in poverty, is it part of their culture?

Why do russians enjoy living in poverty, is it part of their culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1skwxLMIuc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2899141/Cartel-cannibalism-Mexico-says-drug-gang-members-ate-human-hearts.html
businessinsider.com/this-mexican-town-is-the-sex-trafficking-capital-of-the-world-2015-2?international=true&r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Why are you obsessed with russia?

i-its temporary
e-enemies at the borders, no time for this

When is Ukraine going to take Crimea back?

But did you know strong Russia has missiles and tiger?

A macacoid from mexico where cartels have more power than the government tells me this. Very interesting, indeed
Nothing is endless so it is temporary, hohol

And space

Russia is not poor stop to watch CNN and BBC.

give us rocket technology, we pay you with big butt women

M8, I would gladly do it but it's top secret shit so I decide nothing

the very essence of the tainted russian soul is causing misery to others, so it's only natural they make each other suffer.

If st petersburg was conquered by you, it would be much better

kek

what's denmarks general opinion on russia

the world would objectively be a better place if germans had won, that's absolutely true. unlike russians germans are capable of rational thinking after their bloodlust fades.

I have nothing against them. But they really should stop making our right-wingers think that they are gonna "liberate us from the Islamo-Communist occupation".

commieblocks are comfy inside. Europeans live in beautiful houses but they spend much money for heating.

those right wingers would have been arrested in Russia
Russia has been influenced by germany at everything, i guess that's something

we can liberate you tho. It still amazes me how every muzzie and leftard on this site think we control nazzis in "their" country

because they are created to being poor

Some people poor, and some is ok. We are usual country, what is problem?
East Slavic country, similar to Poland or Serbia, but a little bit bigger. Yeah, it's a fight between us and west, but we have no choise already, fight or destroyng in a lot of 'republicks'

russia is a shithole

t. proud Pole

>Mexican spammer at it again
Japanoid proxy tier at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=b1skwxLMIuc

Can somebody tell me what does this mean?

Looks like horribly broken Russian or Bulgarian alternatively.
Anyway, that means something like "this video is unavailable in your country"

Mafia IS your government Igor

Fuck this. I just wanted to watch that Yaoi Naruto and Gaara video because it was really on the beat. This was in 2004 and I was only 11

>cities who clearly have influence from the rottern west

Stop replying seriously to a bait thread which he makes every single day.

its ba8 if i say bullshit

It's bait if you're making a thread with no other purpose than to post stale tiger-space memes and boast on your non-existent superiority.

>flag
Kek

>and boast on your non-existent superiority.
i've never say Mexico is better

So? Everyone already knows that Russia is South America tier, nobody disputes that. What is the purpose of the thread?

Why do mexicans enjoy living in poverty, is it part of their culture?

do you walk on the frozen river?

Why do mexicans enjoy beheadings, is it part of their culture?

there was a muslim cunt who beheaded a baby in Russia

Some people do, when the ice is thick enough.

That was an Uzbekistani and she was actually insane. The Mexicans who do beheadings don't have brain malfunctions (apart from being Mexican)

there is also cannibalism in russia

>so I decide nothing
Same in politics

*whistles*
Get in already ya wetbacks

You're literally the beheadings capital of the world
>cannibalism
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2899141/Cartel-cannibalism-Mexico-says-drug-gang-members-ate-human-hearts.html

Shouldn't had made us communist then or create communism for that matter.
You Reap what You Sow

Why do Mexicans love to cuck themselves out to other countries so much, is it part of their culture?
businessinsider.com/this-mexican-town-is-the-sex-trafficking-capital-of-the-world-2015-2?international=true&r=US&IR=T

They even have a beheading scene on their flag.

begouse gommunism

I'd try drawing some horribly disfigured Mexican monster of a mutt but it's not worth the effort when I can simply tell you to look into a mirror.

does the russian government pays you 10 dildos in form of putin whenever you defend their country?

>Some people poor, and some is ok.

So I told Żółkiewski to conquer Moscow
He actually did it, the absolute madman

i shall monitor this thread

Who are the Russian top-1%? What is their religion and ethnicity?

How many of Russian Sup Forums posters do you think are among top 10%, 5% and 1% respectively?

You're liter a ducking MEXICAN AHAHAHAHAH. Dude just give up you disgusting subhuman mutt creature. You are the filth of the earth and literally everybody hates you subhuman beaners.
Now fuck off with your inferiority co.plex and obsession with Russia you pathetic fucking joke of man.

When you're not a cartel-run shithole, you often get support from others without having to pay them. I know it's hard for you to grasp that.

>and she was actually insane
Damage control.
#notallmuslims

Most hilarious thing is how all major channels failed to report cleary most hot news of the day.
Also loved how en RT had news about it while ru RT didn't.

Putinbots get angry so easy

KEK