Cops in Matrix

Were the characters in the Matrix justified in killing cops? They weren't really bad guys

They weren't really cops either.

How weren't they? They were humans who were plugged into the Matrix

Weren't those the buildings security force?

they were like anyone else?

They were computer programs.

>feeling bad about killing cis fascist white pigs

This. OP is retarded lol.

You didn't see the beginning of the movie then
"No lieutenant your men are already dead"
The agents are the programs

if they weren't killed, they've would have been overtaken by agent

Can you come back if an agent gets you? Can he leave your body to go somewhere else?

Why would the only computer controlled "humans" in the matrix look like Agent Smith? Seems really stupid.

I never said that, all I'm saying is the cops are normal people.

If you die in the matrix why do you die irl?

Neurological damage. You become a begetable probably.

in your pod, then you get turned into goop to feed the next human

Such a great world and mythology. The 1st movie, the comic books and the matrix parts in Reloaded.
Shame it will all go to ashes with Michael B Jordan on 4 and just be an action cgi scifi trash.

Final analysis:
The elders of Zion and Morpheus, who are responsible for commuting the militancy and terrorism that killed those cops, are left unscratched in the end of the series, not condemned or punished by neither the Zion community, the Architect program, nor the higher supernatural authority.

So you can say the movies have no problems with them at all

What else were they supposed to do? Calmly walk up to the guards and say
>Hi, I'm a member of a resistance against machine overlords in the real world. You're holding one of our leaders, and I need to go grab him real quick. Trust me, we're on the same side.

Would getting possessed by an Agent alert you that you were in the Matrix?

The Matrix can't do anything new. What made The Matrix impactful was that it did something new (outside of co-opting Ghost in The Shell scenes)

Same with Jurassic Park. Jurassic World did nothing new. Jurassic Park brought new techniques to film. What recent films have changed how films were made?

They were using real people as an energy source who died when irl when their avatars died in the matrix

The only way to get un-possessed is by dying. So you wouldn't know shit.

I'm pretty sure that's not true. That detective from the Animatrix was half-possessed and survived, at least.

The cops deserved it for being racist and shooting unarmed black people.

What's the machine's tax policy in the real world and inside the Matrix?

The Zion paid their price with tens of thousand lives

What's Zion's trade system like? Do they have a currency or do they barter?

AY YO

Not true. When the agents chase Neo at the end of the first film they are hopping from person to person. I think these people would experience missing time if they are not killed during the possession.

Wrong, faggots. Theyre humans plugged into the matrix. That's how the Agents are able to take them over.

When Morpheus' ship exploded he admitted that he is wrong

From that moment on they stopped killing cops
From that moment on they changed their position to that humans live inside matrix have their human right too

Morpheus is still Scott free for previous kills tho

>the bullets are job applications

Did God ever charge tax for creating the earth for people and cats to live on?

Neyo (th@ one)

>Neo and his comrades killed innocent cops doing their job
>Luke murdered millions with a single proton torpedo
>Gandalf didn't call the eagles and instead let thousands die in battles that could have been avoided
>Harry didn't kill himself and many Hogwarts students died in a completely unnecessary battle
Heroes sure are a murderous lot.

>Office building
>Has a SWAT unit in it that can be deployed in seconds.
I think this is the bigger question.

>Terminator universe
>people who aren't on your side will surely die
>they are actively and willingly going after the rebels. No machines were controlling them
>still the rebels don't kill people

Didn't they say it's a government building