Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmCpmEQD0L4
businessinsider.com/judd-apatows-plans-for-season-2-of-freaks-and-geeks-2015-6
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/12/paul-feig-season-two-freaks-and-geeks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hearing about what they planned for the characters in the second season makes me glad it was canceled before they had a chance to completely ruin it.

Bill Haverchuck was the best kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=cmCpmEQD0L4

I liked it a lot. Lindsay a cute.

It's alright

my waifu

It's amazing that this show was created by Paul Feig who later went on to become a huge man-hating cuck.

Kino

Blows That 70s Show out of the fucking water

> implying that's hard to do

dudeweedlol

What was planned?

jewish subversion

>He doesn't like Jews

Anyone have a real answer?

Started out really good and then the episodes started being about "issues" and moralizing a lot.
Like that episode where Lindsay cardellini smokes weed right before she has to take care of a child and freaks the fuck out and her ugly jesus-freak friend lectures her the entire time about drugs and Jesus

> businessinsider.com/judd-apatows-plans-for-season-2-of-freaks-and-geeks-2015-6

Fans were dying to know: Would the second season continue Weir's progression from geek to freak to hippie?

"Well, the next season of 'Freaks and Geeks' was supposed to be all about Lindsay being on acid," Apatow said, barely pausing, continuing to explain how it just felt like a natural progression for the character, and yet another obstacle for her caring parents to have to deal with.

"What would happen to her? She would be on acid," he said. "Just an extended acid trip."

It got cancelled because it sucked and was poorly executed

Sounds like Judd was joking, autist.

Never said I didnt like jews. You ok buddy? Triggered at all?

He wasn't joking.

> vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/12/paul-feig-season-two-freaks-and-geeks

Lindsay Weir (Linda Cardellini)Paul Feig: I always figured something bad was gong to happen to Lindsay when she was out with the Dead. [The series ended with her ditching a summer-school program to follow the Grateful Dead with Kim Kelly.] I was hoping the second season would open with her being taken out of a concert on a stretcher while Queen’s “Tie Your Mother down” plays. That’s all I had. But I thought it would be interesting—she comes back, has completely lost the trust of her family; so she’s in even deeper having been really been outed as a problem. But there wasn’t a strong direction I had for her; I just knew she’d probably end up at some point in her twenties in Greenwich Village as a performance artist, and after that she’d probably become a lawyer—a human-rights lawyer.

It got canceled because the head of NBC was a rich kid that never went to public school and didn't understand why these kids would be so unhappy all of the time. He wanted Dawson's Creek.

>>thoughts?
>she will never bully you
>she will never hold you down and spit in your mouth
>she will never dry hump you and berate you for your unwilling boner
JDIMSA

>tfw Lindsay will never go communist and blow up federal buildings while trying to find the man of her dreams

Her, Kim and Lindsey were all hot af in their prime.

This is actually my main issue with Lindsey following the Dead and being an acid phreak. It was the 80s, rebels didn't do that hippy shit. They got into punk and did hard drugs. If they were determined to do that plotline they should have at least made it feel like it was still set in the proper decade.

Kim not so much
Lindsay was/is waifu tier

>You will never protest the WTO in Seattle with Lindsay

Garbage.

Bunch of jews playing middle and lower middle class kids.

They already did that w/ Franco's character

>Lindsay was in the math club and even won that math competition and then would get a law degree
Sure is a waste of potential

Probably the only show about teenagers I can ever like. (Haven't seen My So Called Life though.)

He was supposed to have ended up in jail in the second season.

>the oldest person in that picture besides Cardelini/Lindsay was Neal
wtf

Kim would end up pregnant from some random dude
Franco would be in jail
Segel would join the army
Rogen would take over his parents' business

I don't remember what Feig said about the kids

Oh, yeah
Bill would join the basketball team
The jew kid would join the theater class
And Lindsay's brother idk

this show was able to approach topics other shows couldn't. It was relatable, while still being entertaining, which is rare to achieve.

like hermaphrodites

>Tries throughout the series to keep her best friend on the straight and narrow; not out of a feeling of contempt, but out of true friendship
>Spurned constantly by Lindsay, and when she comes to her for help Millie always obliges
>Lindsay scoffs at Millie's genuine worry that Lindsay's actions and friendships will eventually separate them
>When Kim runs over Millie's dog, Goliath, Millie undergoes a personality change, due to Kim's pity friendship. Lindsay remains silent, and it is eventually Kim who admits the truth. Afterwards, Millie accepts Lindsay back.
>Lindsay is lackadaisical about the Mathletes, and doesn't realize she is their most important member. She never considers the other members of the club.
>Lindsay gets invited to an academic summit, a once in a lifetime event, but blows it to follow The Grateful Dead with some people she just met, not realizing the could do this at any point in the next 15 years.

Millie for best girl

they need to shoot a follow up as long franco and rogen are still kinda popular.

make it as depressing as possible. everyone ends up with aids, suicide, single mothers, jail, would be kino as fuck.

It's perfect. That whole generation was wasted potential.

>thoughts?

Really good tv show and worth watching but as a Detroiter who would have been around the little brother's age in the time the show was set, I can tell you there ain’t no bus service from Sterling Heights to Ann Arbor, either then or now.

Poor man's My So-Called Life.