GERMANS /BTFO/

Rampaging British passenger punches three police officers to the floor at German airport after his wife is knocked over by staff when the couple complained about flight delays

>this footage shows the extraordinary moment a rampaging British passenger punched three German police officers to the floor after his flight was delayed.
>in the shocking video, filmed near a Lufthansa check-in gate, the man reportedly shouted 'I am a British citizen' before launching the assault.
>he started the brawl when his wife was apparently knocked to the ground by staff when the couple complained about flight delays.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711452/British-air-passenger-38-batters-police-officers-Frankfurt-shocking-brawl-caught-camera-Polish-rap-star-Schwesta-Ewa.html

>anglos weak
>'I am a British citizen'

that nigger is British ? wtf UKBOR?

Yes he is?

>yes he is?

>anglos
>not cucked

How is he British if he's black ya dumb cuckold fuck

so niggers are also anglos. i knew it.

>Assaulting police

The only whose going to be BTFO, is him

>anglos
>white

quintessentially british

I could put fins on a dog and throw him in the ocean. He still won't be a fish.

I could put a monkey in a coat and laboratory it still won't make him a scientist

I could take a chisel to my teeth and drink tea constantly and it still wouldn't make me British

>They knock your wife to the floor
>You knock them to the floor
I can't really get on his case about this. Besides, they were German, so he wouldn't have been doing anything morally wrong even if they didn't knock his wife over.

"British" is not a race, It's a nationality.
Retard

This

Must have gotten a bit thirsty, poor lad...

Why is Frankfurt such a god awful airport? I even had a family member warned by the German Consulate not to fall asleep there and that it is very dangerous.

Wtf Germany? Even in the US our airports at least considered very safe. How do you manage to turn airports into ghettos?

>Frankfurt
found the problem

Found the nigger.

u wot m8 that's clearly a nigger

This faggot is technically right any fucking shitskin can become "british", no one I know would ever call themselves british, only ever english or welsh or even a fucking scot

What's the problem with Frankfurt? Sure the airport and trainstation are shit, but mostly because 100 000s of people move through them every day.

frankfurt is th capital of filth. never visited berlin tho.

I see mama merkels plan for recruiting young officers is working perfectly.

Around 70% of the police I have seen from recent attacks / media images and live streams look like they haven't even reaches their 20's.

Sure send out the most liberal of a generation, fresh from indoctrination, to face the lovely 3 million migrant's.

Hell why not make a million migrants honorary police officers!? I'm sure they have more combat experience.

You know what pisses me off the most, that no one attempts to intervene.

You can't even blame the crowd effect, when people pull out their fucking phone and start recording.

British isn't an ethnicity, it's a nationality

Only natives can be English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish though

we're knocking out krauts and you still cant accept us?
also yh tbqh only middle class white ppl call themselves 'British'

You can become "british" but you'll never be a native

Thought the polizei were supposed to be BIG GUYs. Are these just airport cops? Either way that was a pretty pathetic showing.

Always good to see Germans get punched and kicked though. They should be used to getting pushed around by darkies by now you'd think.

i think by definition i am tho
also why does this matter if you love the country?

Unless you are english, welsh, scottish or irish you are not a native, you are a shitskin and should be killed

>Thought the polizei were supposed to be BIG GUYs.

For you.

damn i thought u were being serious

I guess America is finally rid of him.

I am being serious, non-europeans need to be purged

cmon m8 we both know you dont mean that

You'll be going to the oven when the people become redpilled enough

This is why American police are hyper-aggressive. That guy would have been taken down before the physical parts occurred.

>Euros in charge of anything

> wow, it took 4 of you to take me down
> get gud fgts

lool white ppl too funny #100#100

They are confronting an ape, should have just shot him

This guy can get up to 3 years for this. Probably just needs to pay a couple of thousand euros tho.

BEADY POSTERS BTFOD