I am the only user who like harvey beaks?

I am the only user who like harvey beaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/qyv39vmk2yw9hkc/IJ.zip
mediafire.com/download/1heqjn8v729vyr3/ICT.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, you aren't.
If you weren't there, we had decently active threads for a few weeks time a little over a month ago because of the new Harvey premieres.
There just isn't much discussion off the show outside of those premiere threads (I honestly have no idea why).
Claire threads pop up every now and again, but those don't get very far, let alone threads like these.
It's a little depressing, but you'll get used to it.
New episodes premiere "fall-ish", so you'll have to be waiting until then.

I'm always meaning to watch it but then I always forget about it. It's pretty good, but also forgettable somehow.

Nope. There are plenty of fans. All that happened was that they went into hibernation mode after the last thread of the Beaks bomb that happened last month finally went dead.

It's so universally loved that we have nothing to talk about.

Well, other than shipping

First post best post.

We've just all gone into hiding while we wait.

Autism

If anyone wants the two comics, here ya go:

mediafire.com/download/qyv39vmk2yw9hkc/IJ.zip
mediafire.com/download/1heqjn8v729vyr3/ICT.zip

nope, I like it too. super cosy stuff.

Where have I seen these color schemes before...?
Hmmmm...

I hate Harvey. I liked the imps and the world tho. but there is to much focus on this little ugly fagbird for me to watch the show.
also I second you are not the fucking unique snowflake - you are a mass produced organism that consumes mass produced products. you will never be "the only one" in any field. stop using this phrase

>>>>>>>>>No seriously.
I'm pretty sure there is a Harvey Beaks thread in trash every other week.

I like the show. Hate Harvey

He is a fag the show is cute. Shop owner is best guy.

How can you say this?

Randl's mom > Randl

If he would just show us his beautiful scalp.

>implying 7 billion people post on Sup Forums
lol
If you had a bad enough opinion, you could feasibly be the "only user" who thinks that way. Clearly this isn't one of those.

Fee is undisputed best girl 2bh

Team Cool Guyz

So why does this show rarely spark any discussion?

I wonder if the autist who made that picture knows that the phrase is almost exclusively used in a non literal sense.

There's a decent amount of discussion when new episodes are airing. There just hasn't been a new episode since June 24 and we aren't due for any new episodes until September/November.

It's basically my favorite cartoon at the moment now that Wander's gone and I wish there was more I could do to support it financially.

I watched the steampunk episodes and I thought they were pretty good

>we aren't due for any new episodes until September/November
What the fuck.

Yep, Carl said that they aired all the finished ones in the Harvey-bomb, and they have to stockpile some more now.
He did say the episodes will return by"fall-ish", so interpret that however you want.

We got like 10 new episodes in the span of two weeks, so a two month hiatus isn't shit.

>not liking the harvmeister

Harvey is a baby back bitch.

>sleeping Miriam

UNFFF

He's fucking frustrating. He's a fucking idiot and he's spoilt

This was meant for you

>stop using this idiomatic expression, it triggers my autism

Am I the only one who thinks these guys are faggots?

the art style and plots are so fun but also relaxing.

it isn't a particularly amazing or stunning show, but I do enjoy it and it's a nice break from some of the other cartoons I watch which are very chaotic or plot-oriented.

>MFW People tell me this show is boring
What the fuck, Alone is one of the most entertaining episodes of a cartoon I've seen in years

Fucking this.
This has to be the most relaxed down to earth show ever

Reminds me of my childhood