Hey Sup Forums i was wondering what would be a list of steps required to take over a 3rd world country as an individual...

Hey Sup Forums i was wondering what would be a list of steps required to take over a 3rd world country as an individual or a small group

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_without_armed_forces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Equatorial_Guinea_coup_d'état_attempt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop the money

Just kill everyone with authority and assert your leadership.

itd be more interesting on how to take over a 1st world power. like would a coup work in 1st world country?

>study biotechnology
>make some biots
>have them make more biots
>send the to the bottom of the sea (build the biots to survive there)
>have them make a shitload of biots
>now you have an army
>take over some shithole country
>fill it with biots
>blame cthulhu

step 1 be muslim

baby steps first user.

Very unlikely. Intelligence would see it coming from miles and you'd be put down very fast.

attack the supply of first world country assistance no doubt keeping them afloat and make it look like the natives did it
red cross probably would stop giving a shit about them if they think its them that keeps on attacking them
after they lose support they'll all kill each other almost completely off, at which point it's a much more fair fight

KKK tried with Dominica, failed miserably

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog

Read "The dogs of war"

Step 1: read this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_without_armed_forces
Step 2: recruit a bunch of retard henchmen from Sup Forums
Step 3: take over the country before anyone can react
Step 4: enjoy your sex slaves and don't forget to institute a televised hunger games

It used to be pretty straightforward but things changed,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Equatorial_Guinea_coup_d'état_attempt

You can't be as blunt. Sadly, you have to play the victim card now to get any support.

>don't forget to institute a televised hunger games

I won't lie, it would be pretty cool.

RALLY THE TRIBE!!!

SEEK JUSTICE!!!

PROMISE RICH PEOPLE YOUR TERRITORIES RESOURCES!!!

HOLD COMPANIES RANSOM!!!

Ask Margaret Thatchers son

Belgium would be very easy. Easier than third world shitholes because our population is so desintegrated they wouldn't chimpout:

Belgium's military only consists of 33 000 men, not all of whom are capable of fighting. There are a couple of military bases, so a group that would want to stage a coup here should target them first. Most important bases are: Kleine Brogel (US base with nukes), Leopoldsburg, Koksijde, Tielen, Marche-Les-Dames, Melsbroek (F-16s are here)

In the meantime that group should also storm big police HQs in major cities (Brugge, Gent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven, Liege, Charleroi, Mons, Namur)

Then that group should occupy Zaventem airport and the port of Antwerp. They should further try to block all traffic towards Brussels. The state media HQ should also be seized

The next step is marching too parliament and taking it over

BAM, you did. The general populace is very very unlikely to come into play. In case they do that group should just use some excessive violence and then they will back down for sure.

Not to tell you about your own country, but every time someone in history has said lets invade Belgium they get their shit pushed in.

If you take over Belgium the French and the British Army would probably step in immediately though. Even non-countries can have highly strategic positions

We use IDs here

That's true, good observation. But we were a firm block back then, a society. Today people would either not care or either be too afraid to do something. You might expect some trouble with trade unionsts and muslims, but that's about it.

Uhm yes I know that, I was just adding something to my post

Send in the jews. They'll figure it out

You could probably fuck with a lot of these monkeys on superstition alone.

Research folktales on the country you want to take over then start slowly fucking with the locals until people are talking about that shit.

>p-plz liberate us guys

That's very true. Even blacks in the US are extremely superstitious. Never mind some chicken bone wearing fuckhead that's been getting his brain cooked by the desert heat for all his life

Only failed because the CIA stopped it, could've been successful if it hadn't been memed

Permission and funding from a group of Central Bankers and some professional soldiers.

That's how all the famous people do it.

Aren't we superstitious too to some degree? I mean there are people walking around here who believe we can accomodate millions of muslims, even after all the rapes and terror attacks. They just believe it because they were thaught in college that this is possible

I would say that's more Naive or ignorant (often willfully ) than superstitious. But I see what you mean