Sup Forums, how does a pussified beta millennial (me) man the fuck up? I feel like a disgrace

Sup Forums, how does a pussified beta millennial (me) man the fuck up? I feel like a disgrace

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/super-male-vitality.html
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/anthroplex.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start playing competitive sports or lift weights.

I have a job and am in college, just bought my first car on my own and am preparing to buy a house in the mountains within the next year.

Just go fucking do it.

Oh and if you vote for Hillary you fucking failed and should kill yourself

Army

Do steroids and work out. Take pride in your race and culture but don't be an autist about it.

Take up an active hobby. Running, actually going to a coffee shop and reading a book there for a coupe hours or some shit. Swimming, sports, heck work out at the gym and be a /fit/izen. Something that involves getting off your ass and being somewhere else.

Most hobbies are passive nowadays like watching anime or being into videogames.
Now, not saying a passive hobby is bad, BUT if you only have passive hobbies you become passive yourself.

Join the military even tho yours a joke

>all these people who think lifting somehow turns you into a man

all lifting does is make you worry more about how you look compared to other people, with the side bonus of being able to lift heavy things

I have shit eyesight, would I still be able to go in the army?

Do some work outside or something, if you've been lazy for a while you might have no initiative but once you're out there you feel good enough.

Work out, eat healthy home-cooked meals, start talking to everyone and anyone (stream of thought to start conversations).
Also do some team sports or work a manual labour job.

Shut off your computer, delete all social media accounts. Fill out applications til you get a job. If you havent been to college, get a fucking degree while youre working, and not a fucking arts degree, STEM or dont bother. Work out, stop eating twinkies. You can do it, cheeto tits.

Figure out what you're best at by exploring some interests. Find out what job would be best suited for you. See what things you will need to get or do in order to pursue this career or job.

D O . I T.

>or
>not and
Cuck

Get a job first of all, if you can't for whatever reason then do voluntary at a charity shop, ask to do something facing customers like working the till. This will make you hate poor people and minorities as all of them will demand discounts for no reason but most importantly it teaches you how to say no to people.

Get an active hobby like the fucking leaf said. Just find an excuse to leave the house for more than an hour every single day.

Also make sure you have decent hygiene. Nobody else is going to give a shit about you if you don't give a shit about yourself.

No fucking idea for your army but I'm blind as fuck and they let me fly uas

First, get your mind right. Practice some form of meditation to focus your mind onto task. A wandering mind is an emotional mind. Do some form of manual labor or heavy exercise. Set goals and get them done. Enjoy women but worship no female ever. If you eventually do find a female with her shit together, be respectful and command her respect with your collected attitude.

Are programming, writing, and tabletop RPGs passive?

Yeah do this.

I'm gonna do this.

Commit suicide

How to get into meditation?

>go to the gym
>join the military
>alternatively find a male dominated, physical job

Find a boyfriend. Learn how to love how fuck how to act like a man. Stay away from vagina-jew. It poisons your manly skills.

Do God's will. Put a smile on Jesus' face.
Forget about the past, regrets, guilt. In each moment, do what you know is right.
Ignore your beliefs about your limits and flaws. No matter how overwhelming and persistent and real those limits seem. Just act one moment at a time. Expand.

Benis in the bagina.
You'll know what after that.

This

Not this?

Start reading classic literature.

Pic related

Try the FFL

Jack of all trades, master of none

infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/super-male-vitality.html
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/anthroplex.html

Add more sulfur to your diet it bind to excess estrogen and drag them out of your body

Define "shit eyesight." If it's correctable with glasses or contacts they'll let you in, if you're colourblind they probably won't let you in or will only allow you in non-combat roles

Get off the stage you fat fuck

stop smoking weed and lift weights. testosterone starts kicking in then everything falls into place. also eat right and research health shit like vitamins an stuff

How? You already know how you dumb fuck.

Take the Jesus pill, and turn your life around.

Stop drinking, stop doing drugs, don't smoke, and eat for health. Work hard, be a kind person, and a strong man in all aspects. Don't let up for a minute.

Want a day off from being a strong, assertive man that people will look up to?

Too fucking bad, there are no days off. This is life.

Find a woman who can sew, knows how to cook, and knows how to can and preserve food. Doesn't matter what she looks like, it's not her job to give you a boner you dumb fuck, that's your job. Everything is your job, you're the fucking man.

Marry this girl, and give her children. Make them based. Make them the best you can. Raise em right. No time off. No boo hoo. Do your fucking job.

You can rest when you retire you lazy entitled shit.

>Tribulus terrestris (fruit)
>Suma (root)
>Ashwaganda (root)
>Maca (root)
>Avena sativa (root)
>Tongkat ali (root)
>Catuaba (bark)
>Muira puama (bark)
>Fulvic acid
You could make this yourself for like $5 a bottle user

BUT MUH MARRY J

What's your expierence with these?

Sit down, shut up, focus on breathing and only breathing. When your mind wanders stop it.

Try for ten or fifteen minutes the first time you meditate- set a timer if you want. Go from there. You'll know you're doing it right when you feel slightly dizzy or like you're falling asleep. Try to not actually fall asleep.

Shit's pretty great when your head is 100% clear and focused.

>not sure if shill or someone being funny

I can't wait until the election season is over

start working out, read more and don't listen to faggy music. Ditch kikebook if you haven't already.

Underrated, if you're still a virgin pay some whore to pop your cherry, your confidence will drastically increases afterwards

>Sup Forums worships women this much

top fucking kek

slightly misleading, I could yes per bottle, but the the upfront cost is more.
I actually am going to be buying the seeds for most of those soon though as I like gardening and I'm a prepper anyway

Why is no one suggesting sex with females? What the fuck is this?

Red pill yourself with 'Fash the Nation' you will become a real man.

Or MGTOW

no they won't. go lift norbro, don't spend more than 2 hours a day shitposting. fill your time with whatever productive things you like

Get bent shit bird.

My genes live on, yours die. My pure-born children will be nobility, your bastards will be ghetto trash.

Constant fucking all the time makes a man weak.... Roman soldiers weren't allowed to fuck because it made them weak in training... red pill bro

>Ditch kikebook if you haven't already.
why? if you wanna make white babies, you better have a facebook with lots of friends cause otherwise you're a red flag

I don't take the dropper myself I just started the antroplex
I have now
Deep Cleanse
Living Defense
X-2 iodine
and just started brain force

I already have a high Testosterone level so I don't notice a difference there but I feel more energetic motivated and clear minded, also I'm noticing a better response in inhibition control in regards to addictive tendencies

Go get drunk and have a fight with an Arab.

Get off the computer and actually go do something instead of seeking attention on a polish cigarette trading board.

Plan your life and how you're gonna achieve milestones. You're a loser because you have no goals and nothing to show.

>Constant fucking all the time makes a man weak
This is why we're losing.
All the brown and black people of the world are fucking like mad.
Its giving them off the charts power
They're staging revolutions
They're invading our nations
Theyre fucking our women

They're going to win if we keep this no fuck, beta neet life dogshit up.

The first two earn you money and can be incredibly positive hobbies for your spare time. 3rd one is ghey

Stop caring what other people think and make yourself physically strong.

That's literally it

go bush for a week user, spend a few days reading up on what you need, find a buddy if you know anyone keen, then head on in.

I believe he said weak, my fellow burger, not stronger.

>Silver stacking.
My man. Just got myself a stack of brand new 2016 Brittanies.
Fancy getting the freshly minted American eagle later this month.

>not smoking after workouts
it's like you don't even want to metaphysically connect with your ancestors

I'm assuming that you're planning on taking those supplements on a long term basis tho, you could buy a year's worth of those ingredients as raw powders+a capsule making machine for about the same price as two bottles of that supplement

This. Lifting > all.

>I believe he said weak, my fellow burger, not stronger.
>implying the 12 babies from 8 "baby mama" niggers are weak as fuck
They're taking our women you raging cock addict

Please do NOT do that

Buy as much at the lowest you can, Bars or Rounds NOT coins

Please don't make that mistake

You have some bitcoin, obviously secondary to silver but the Chinese are buying them like hotcakes so I am too

Check out this guys videos and Weebot reports really interesting

>Doesn't matter what she looks like
the fuck?