The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed"...

>The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

thats the joke,now stop

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/810/1289/355541/
legacy.com/obituaries/charleston/obituary.aspx?n=charles-lambert&pid=18721697
manta.com/c/mtcd8hr/robert-d-sneed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't get it
can you draw out your logic

Uhm no sweetie. It's actually a reference to the 1987 Chuck v. Purina case. Chuck's Feed and Seed fought a legal battle against Ralston Purina Company, a farming supplies manufacturer.
law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/810/1289/355541/

Chuck's Feed and Seed store was owned by Charles Ray Chuck Lambert of Summerville, SC, who died 2006.
legacy.com/obituaries/charleston/obituary.aspx?n=charles-lambert&pid=18721697

Robert D. Sneed established a business in Summerville in the year 2000 (around the time the Simpsons episode aired), might have been the takeover of Chuck's store
manta.com/c/mtcd8hr/robert-d-sneed

the last owner was called chuck,and the name was supposed to rhyme,and it would be chucks fuck and suck,get it ?

D E E P E S T
L O R E

i get that the names are supposed to rhyme, so wouldn't the joke be in the fact that you'd expect chuck's name to rhyme? not sure how you're getting the fuck and suck part

10/10

because the last words of his name are uck

you lost me

holy shit,how dumb are you,read the thing again

yeah i'm gonna need a drawing

Sometimes, not often, but sometimes I love this place.

i made something closer to a drawing to you,hope i explained well

no i need a visual breakdown

wouldn't it just be chucks feed and seed?

>Chuck's Feeck and Seeck

>Bort's Fort and Sort
It doesn't make any sense.

Based.

Its just Chuck's you stupid fucks

@84511878
No.

CHECKED

Why would a store be called "fuck and suck?"

What on earth could that store be selling

Was chuck a cuck?

Fucks and sucks, ofc

This is the joke we can stop having this thread now.

name 4 products on amazon, 2 isles in walmart, and 1 endcap in a CVS that are "fucks" and or "sucks"

Could also be chuck's fuck and cuck

Sneed's Feed & Seed used to be a whore house owned by Chuck

Damn..

Even so, i don't think a brothel would be allowed to call itself the fuck and suck shop

It would be more likely something like Chuck's Pussy Parlour

Maybe Chuck is influential with the authorities

the joke doesn't make sense, it's a rural general store, and looks like it always has been (due to the wear on the roof, the wheel resting against the deck, etc.).

it would make no sense to call it chuck's fuck and suck , if it was a general store. you don't sell fuck and suck at a general store. it would only make sense to call it chuck's fuck and suck, if it was a gay brothel, since chuck would do the fucking and sucking.

I don't get it.

I unironically hate this meme

>they actually bothered putting this in a video game

Brava!

What if it was a gay brothel?

Put me in the screencap

>implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck"

What? Why would they mention the previous owner, if his shop was completely non-related to feed & seeds also?

There's a whole subreddit dedicated to screencapping these threads and reposting them for upvotes. OP and anyone who posts in these threads are 9/10 times redditors.

you're months behind

it couldn't be a brothel in a rural american town. firstly, the language on the billboard would be illegal. secondly, the fact that it was a brothel would be illegal. rural america is the most puritanical place outside of muslim countries. this shit would be closed by the sheriff within an hour of opening, at most.

Autism.

you're clueless

WE DID IT REDDIT! UPVOTED!
YOU HAVE WON THE ENTIRE INTERWEBZ! YOU'RE A BIG BOY!
YOU'RE A BIG BOY!
ONE FREE TICKET TO GUARDIANS OF THE REDDIT 3 STARRING THE MEME MAN FROM REDDITCHAN CHRIS "THE MEME MAN FROM REDDITCHAN" PRATT! HE'S A BIG BOY!
HE'S A BIG BOY!
YOU HAVE WON A GUEST APPEARANCE ON REDDIT AND MEMEY AND A SPECIAL TRIP TO A MULTI UNIVERSE WHERE YOU'RE A BIG BOY!
YOU'RE A BIG BOY!

CLICK (((HERE))) TO CLAIM YOUR [insert bogus prize here] BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! YOU'RE A BIG BOY!
YOU'RE A BIG BOY!

hi redddit

way to ruin a great thread with your cancer

Color me impressed

The joke is that the place used to be called Chuck's Feed & Seed. The fact that a guy named Sneed bought it and the words all rhyme is the entire joke.

There, now can we please put this fucking meme to rest?

kino

we did it reddot

You are true memer my friend

>we can never have any fun
KYS loser

Wow case closed. OP btfo

Put me in the screencap or your mommy will die

Wouldn't it have been Chuck's Feed and Seed?

cork it preteen

holy shit

Le reddit gold for you kind gentlesirXD Now unironically mcfucking kill yourself

This deserves a (you) and if you disagree you need to fuck off back to r4chan or whatever the fuck it's called.

OK, I will make the official screencap. I'll include your posts in it, ONLY if you reply to my post.

Joke 2 makes more sense, because what kind of a name is "Sneed", and what a coincidence that this guy would happen to own a business that rhymes with his uncommon name. Also, how many "names" could rhyme with "feed and seed".

it's not funny though

I'll reply to this as well.