So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums,

I managed to watch this show without spoilers or any info besides mention of Bill and that Stan had a brother.

I gotta say I liked it, comedy was good, action was good, even made me man tear at the end with the memory wipe.

What was Sup Forums's general reaction? Complaints, praises, etc.?

>Bill totally wins for creepiest cartoon villain besides Lich King maybe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSdY0fE4VIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the show was on hiatus for so long that many people jerked off too much to their own pet theories and weren't satisfied with the ending

not that the ending was perfect, it was a bit pat

One of the best cartoons of the last years.

I whatched almost everything in 2 days, so I didn't has to suffer with hiatuses.

Binging it helps a lot with drop in quality of season 2... Also the finale felt rushed and poorly written.

I also hated how they wasted a whole episode getting Mabel out of her fantasy world or whatever.

It's shit.
Alex is a hack.

It was a fun four year ride, but season 2B felt a bit rushed and underdeveloped. Decent ending, I guess.

For a while it was amazing, though.

I guess if you watch everything in one go it's flaws arent as apparent.

same here. Although there is no season 3, I feel satisfied as well that knowing the show at least has a decent end.

It really helps watching it without the hiatuses.

The ending bothered me a lot.
The whole point was that Stan's memory was irrecoverable; it was completely wiped; but if he was able to get it back, then what's stopping Bill from returning as well?

maybe there is more explanation in the upcoming journal 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSdY0fE4VIs

even 2 weeks after marathoning the show, this scene still bothers me.

it's so they can bring Bill back in Rick & Morty

Important questions:

1. Who was Best Girl?

2. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Mabel? Roadside Attraction?

3. What are your feelings on incest?