Post some of the years best comics

Post some of the years best comics
or the least mediocre

Coming of the Supermen is a joy to read.
Just give Neil Adams the reins of the Earth 2 comic already.

Single Issue of the Year

Can't wait for this

>Koln-El

I'm still laughing

Dark Knight III #5
The Coming of the Supermen #5-6
DC Universe Rebirth #1
Transformers vs. G.I. JOE #13

Those are probably the top 5 issues of the year.

Or this

Looking forward to this

Providence

my man!!

HE'S GONNA GET HIMSELF A GYRO

allahu omega bar

As long as we're posting about UPCOMING stuff, then I'm definitely looking forward to these:

Young Animal imprint in general
Section Eight
Deadman
Hawkman and Adam Strange
Supergirl
Superwoman
Super Sons
Trinity
JLA
Godzilla time travel story
G.I. JOE
ROM (although that already had the #0 issue)
M.A.S.K.

I liked it when Moore did better in one issue + right after reading the first issue
I went to the house my tour guide didn't know anything about her burying her husband & child. The books still really good though

>Super Sons
>JLA

>excited for books with no creative teams that might have been stealth cancelled

why

I'm excited for gay fanart to go along with Super Shotas.

>Godzilla time travel story
That sounds cool

>Dead man
Can I get a source on this

It's in the October solicitations
>DEADMAN DARK MANSION OF FORBIDDEN LOVE #1
>(W) Vaughn (A) Lan Medina (CA) Stephanie Hans
>Trapped inside an old gothic mansion, Deadman must battle the forces of darkness alongside Berenice, a young woman with a complicated love life who is gifted-or cursed-with the ability to communicate with the dead. Romance, mystery, and evil await in the new, bimonthly miniseries DEADMAN: DARK MANSION OF FORBIDDEN LOVE, by Sarah Vaughn (Alex + Ada) and Lan Medina (FABLES)!
>In Shops: Oct 05, 2016
>SRP: $5.99

Fight me.

Sup Forums mostly thinks with their dicks.

If Supersons is still a thing, I hope they put Lobdell on it.

Surprised no one's posted this yet

Are you joking?
No really I'm not being sarcastic are you joking?

Not THE best, but it made me laugh and feel good for a bit and that's not a thing I take lightly these days.
Just because you don't like something means it is incapable of having qualities appreciated by others.
In before buzzwords and childish insults.

I hope it's JT Krul

also

This shit was utterly incomprehensible.

did you stop after the first issue or something, they even put the year on the pages so you can follow it chronologically

This has been a good year for absolutely insane books such as Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything or Transformers vs GI JOE a book that I'd put in the category of GOAT.

Panther by Brecht Evans

Pic related for Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything.

These were great.

Can't wait for these.

Looking through the shit I buy, I'm a little disappointed how few of these aren't legacy series.
For totally original IPs, then the best I've read this year just based on the issues that came out this year, then my pick would have to be Descender with a VERY honorable mention to Bandette who only didn't win for not putting out it's best issues this year.

If you like TMNT in any capacity, you owe it yourself to read this book.

I think the writing is just good in Descender, but the art is absolutely gorgeous.

I think descender is more an art showcase than anything
props to it for keeping a good schedule though, better than most image comics

Harrow County

As a sci-fi fan, I know a big part of the genre is presentation. And I'll be damned if Descener doesn't deliver on that.

Is it related to the Usagi Yojimbo comics at all?

No, different publishers. The days of TMNT crossing over with any comic it wants to ended when the property was sold to Nickelodeon.

They're not completely over.

It's a much more corporate approved thing now than Laird/Eastman going " Yeah sure"

This. Also pic related.

This was the best comic I've read since Sandman, we need more comics like it

I read all of Dr. Zin's lines in his voice from Venture Brothers.

What's Mirror about? I'm tempted to check it out but Image solicits are horribly cryptic.

Oh god, it's everything I ever wanted.

>Fight me
When and where? i might really drop the cash to fly to wherever the fuck you are, this is unforgivably bad taste.

Then I will meet you in the very heart of Antarctica.