HAPPENING THREAD HIT BUMP LIMIT

NATIONAL GUARDSMAN LEAKING INFO
>GOVERNMENT LIVE-EDITING PAGES ON TPW p4-15-NB LAPTOPS ENCRYPTION ABILITIES
>UN ARMORED VEHICLES REVEALED TO NOT REALLY BELONG TO UN, THEY WILL BE USED AGAINST US BY OUR OWN SOLDIERS
>JUST LIKE SANDY HOOK THREADS HAVE PEOPLE SHOW UP WHO KNEW THE FAMILIES, EVERYTIME, THIS THREAD HAS MORE ACTIVE DUTY NATIONAL GUARDSMEN CALLING OP A FAGGOT THAN ARE ACTUALLY EVEN AT DRILL TODAY

google tpw p4-15-nb
why is the government jamming search results with bogus data? why do they want it hidden so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

portablewarehouse.com/armylaptop.htm
mediafire.com/download/exvj5ry95lxuczv/HUMA ABEDIN FILES.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You would think during these times of great conflict, our music and media would reflect that.

tpw p4-15-nb

even bing is memeing us.

Anyone got a picture of this thing?

SO MANY FUCKING HAPPENS
FIRST THE HUMA THREADS BEING PRUNED INSTANTLY AND NOW THIS
WHAT IS GOING ON, IS THE WORLD ENDING?!?

first for saying that an e4-and-below armorer wouldn't be briefed on upcoming election fraud and the real purpose of the UN MRAPs

ya'll niggers are retarded

i think it's just a made up model desu

Nth for someone crucify me. I'll report back from the after life

>google tpw p4-15-nb
Only thing that pops up is a a vague Sup Forums thread.
Also, the THIRD thread about the HUMA leaks has been DELETED OUT OF NOWHERE
WTF IS GOING ON?!?! IS THERE A HAPPENING?!

>TPW p4-15-NB L
huma threads pruned because of the links to possible virus

Childish insults are the number 1 propaganda tool of the elites, trump uses their own methods against them an theyre literally stumped

So should I start buying gold and sliver now?
Should we panic?

is it a fake model number?

I wanted to believe

portablewarehouse.com/armylaptop.htm this comes up.

I downloaded them there is no virus

gold and silver? Get a water filter dude......

>from a leafposter

Yeah. sure.

Still isn't sitting well with me though

SAY IT WITH ME

LORD PROTECT ME

fuck the gold man, society isn't coming back from a WW3-tier happening.
Buy the water filters. and as much ammo as you possibly can.
Sup Forums says everything is going to shit 8/14/16.
Godpseed, user.

Funny how people think logical arguments win arguments

Funny that I saw this thread.

You're looking at an easy fifteen grand in bitcoins right there.

t. Black market tech collector

GOOGLE IS JAMMING SEARCH RESULTS FOR THE TPW P4-15-NB

OTHER SEARCH ENGINES PROVIDE MINIMAL INFO BUT EVEN DIRECT THE PREVIOUS THREAD AS A SEARCH RESULT

Trump is going to come out looking clean.

a-are you a dog?

This.
> be faggot e4
> shitpost on Sup Forums
> watch retards piss themselves because of shitty fanfic
>????
> profit

Everyone here bitches constantly about muh CTR muh shills but it never occurred to anyone that a bullshit conspiracy thread is more effective at shilling by pulling eyeballs away from relevant topics?

Saw this in the other thread.

WHY IS A DOG TAKING THE PICTURE?

doin kek work user
bump

He has spoken.

FEAR US

what were the huma threads about?

It's only just begun...

READY
E
A
D
Y

Someone cap the original thread before it mysteriously disappears

>an island will drift away.
B-brexit???
Is that what he meant by that?

THE MILTARY FAG IS A SILDE THREAD, LOOK AT THESE.

I'm guessing the TPW P4-15-NB has some form of security that can't be read by basic .gov surveillance

Or, it can be used as a backdoor

Another day another /larp/. FBI user is gone and now this shit. To be fair, a similar thread to this was posted a week or 2 ago with some of the same language (referring to Nat. Gd. as "Nasty Girls"). He lost me when he started talking about "Moloch worship". I don't know why these larpers can't just keep their message simple. When they start posting /x/ tier bullshit it ends up making everything else they post look ridiculous as well.

Stick to the facts larpers. Don't stray from the message next time. Refine your technique and you will end up getting a paid job in Hollywood some day.

omg it is happening

All this fucking larping and fake bullshit, whats the point, shills?

You might infect a few idiots with the huma virus bullshit, but this is just lazy, even for leftists.

Are you here for our souls

I'm 99.9999999% there with you user.

Except for the nagging thought that Snowden sent those tweets and went off the grid.

> "It's time".

If the leaks were theoretically catastrophic, how do you think the military would respond? (serious question)

Also, are there really SF units within National Guard units and if yes, what are they used for?

what is in the file?

->we are pretty sure that what it means but it is hard to prove. we are brainstorming.

I do not know what to believe anymore

Shills coming in the thread to take us off the path to truth

can't post the link cause fag mods deleting em

Yes.
I'm scared too user.

what are they doing to that tiger cub?

right here brother

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

also nice double dubs dawg

on the subject of laptops, those models may have had hardware trojans. I can tell you the military wanted to have more protection against hardware trojans and they weren't doing good it seemed. all this shit is manufactured in foreign countries and with fpgas and microcontrollers being so cheap, it's hard to secure hardware unless it's minted in the USA which none of it is.

It is their mascot

I'm with you fellow burger. I vacillate about 1,000x per day between: "the world is a chaotic mess of shit run by incompetents and there is no plan" and "their master plan must be coming to fruition".

These leftist shills can't compete with our operator-level meme-sorcery.

This is what is going on.

They are simply trying to scare us into submission.

god i hate happening fags

mega:///#!rRV2UI4I!Wo6rLGiJxx5fxhBSipqFGi0-Z6GfFtlVd9jbQuiH-Kc

damn dude another dog pic.

izz haabbeennnggg

I don't think there's any connection to Snowden here, just a bored NG fag that browses Sup Forums and decided it was his time to be be shit lord

Yes there are SF in the NG, their job is the same as active duty SF, foreign internal defense, commando shit, training etc. they just get to go to lower priority places eg. The Bahamas and Europe to train their armies while the active SF guys are busy in Afghan and Syria.

What the fuck is going on?

> three branches will become one
One party system
> an island will drift away
Brexit
>the black flag will fly above the dome
ISIS flag above the Capitol?

posting these links may now be a tactic to get threads deleted.

BE CAREFUL. WHEN YOU SEE THESE LINKS, SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING IN THE THREAD BEFORE THEM IN CASE IT GHOSTS.

>huma mind map
You have to post it

fugg

so what is actually in the files?

Yeah I tend to agree with you.

Even an E4 were briefed on some possible "mobilization", I highly highly highly doubt that he suddenly is given every fucking detail. Furthermore, that "armory" looked shit tier.

Sorry forgot to answer middle question; if they were chatostrophic honestly it would be business as usual, there are multiple fail safes in the chain of command for things like this, i.e. DC gets nuked, common goes down etc.

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on ?!?!

Please !!

Thanks.
I would have capped it but I'm posting on a phone.

Different timezones leaf

shills are posting malware all over the site in an attempt to SHUT IT DOWN

they realized that their newfag was showing so they're switching tactics now

Are those links viruses? Is that why mods are deleting those threads? Can someone confirm if the links are virus free because I ain't clicking that shit nigger.

So what are these mrap in troops going to do. Go door to door and drag out people who post on Sup Forums? Are certain areas going to be put under martial law?

sorry shit is flying so fast

Realistically, how will uninformed citizens of United States react if something ever happened?

>Furthermore, that "armory" looked shit tier.
that part checks out, actually

>>the black flag will fly above the dome
>ISIS flag above the Capitol?

check out who is doing the work on the dome right now

same people who did the WTC before they fell down

That's what I thought.

I also don't see anyone in the fucking chain, including generals, being briefed on occult shit and/or being ordered to provide security for rituals.
Assuming that was happening, I mean.

WHAT IS IN THE FILE, POST SOMETHING FROM IT

I'M NOT GOING TO DOWNLOAD A MYSTERY FILE

Because that "National Guardsman" provided zero proof. Taking a shitty picture of obvious non USGI weapons and mil surplus promask and a couple 5.56 mags with a pendaflex hanging folder time stamp proves he isn't military and he's role playing.

VIRUS
i
r
u
s

I'm not sure, I'm just posting the link because the mods are deleting like crazy and it's strange to me, I have not opened them.

Absolute shit tier armory. The S4 would lose his mind if weapons were just casually tossed around like that

>same people who did the WTC before they fell down
proofs?

I need confirmation.

dont you want to be surprised user?

Really? Ouch.

My apologies.

BLYAT!

Will someone please explain to me what this is tpw p4-15-nb