Niles was his little brother though

Frasier is 11 seasons of kino son

Sitom kino

I will never not love her.

>Its a Frasier is Sitcom kino episode

Bebe best girl

>Martin
>Good

Friendly reminder that Niles was the superior psychiatrist.

I always assumed this since IIRC he was the practicing one. You would think Frasier would think a radio show with no practice behind it would be beneath his education.

>mfw no Bebe gf
>She was up to bang basically all the time
>She could get you promoted easily as she's the master agent

>Imblygin Freud wrote only two books

Clement Freud > Sigmund Freud

Frasier liked the pseudo-celebrity that came with his position and liked to think he helped more people than Niles. He also enjoyed working with Roz and probably got paid a lot more than Niles.

>and probably got paid a lot more than Niles.
That's very debatable.

Frasier cared about money but he loved the attention even more.

>probably got paid a lot more than Niles
I'm pretty certain the opposite is true. I was always under the impression that Frasier's radio show was a step down from private practice in terms of money. Niles, bar the brief stay at the Shangri-La, always seemed wealthier than Frasier.

>tfw the great debate about whether Frasier or Home Improvements was the best

Pretty sure Niles was a nationally recognized psychiatrist, maybe even serving on some kind of national health board. Fraiser wasn't as highly regarded, but certainly better recognized.
Niles may have been wealthier, but that was because he was clearly in the top .001% of psychologists. Fraiser was still leagues wealthier than your average shrink.
That's comparing apples to oranges. Home Improvement was about a working class family man, whereas Fraisier was about an upper crust socialite.

Lad you were not around in the mid 90's, this was Blur vs Oasis for sitcoms