>Star Wars Celebration Schedule:
starwars.com/news/star-wars-celebration-europe-2016-live-stream-schedule

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 6
Aftermath: Life Debt

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gBLQnkRx5e4?t=11854
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=gBLQnkRx5e4
youtube.com/watch?v=maLzqjYx1BM
youtube.com/watch?v=HUb_zpdyDpU
youtu.be/DoahiJMkO4A?t=39
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BIG GUN

1st for BIG GUN

>He's

youtu.be/gBLQnkRx5e4?t=11854

>the music that plays when Krenic enters the stage

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Sorry i'm Brazilian

Rogue One's costume design is god tier

Who is he playing!?!?!?!?!

>tfw I'm only excited for Vader Hater Krennick and Imperial aesthetic, and the samurai character dying doesn't phase me.

Guys no one in the world speaks Chinese theres no way to know what they're saying

How the fuck did he not realize that he couldn't say that? Like seriously. He knows exactly what he was saying. This wasn't some little accident like saying "And Luke's fath- I mean, Vader." He knew that he was describing a scene where a main character dies and another main character reacts to their death. Not knowing english isn't an excuse for this when he was so blatantly telling a spoilery scene.

Reposting.

Is this Bail Organa?

Please just ignore the dumbfuck instead of giving him 50 replies. Remember, ironic (you)s is still shitposting and taking up pointless space in the thread.

They didn't brief him
Or they didn't brief him enough

NO STYLE

HE IS NO FUN

THIS GUY'S GOT A REALLY BIG GUN

I'm guessing it's a cultural difference thing. Asian storytelling & audiences don't seem to care about spoilers to the point where the titles of episodes will outright spoil plot resolutions.

How could he not know with all the secrecy on set?

>Inb4 Jiang's character is removed from promotional material

I dunno man, it may just be possible it didn't occur to him.

This plus how could he not realize that talking about plot details was wrong when every other cast member was very carefully walking around describing their characters?

Maybe everyone dies so he figured it's no big deal

I can see how if you barely speak the language it might be hard to tell thats what they were doing. Still doesn't really excuse it though.

For anyone who hasn't see this yet

youtube.com/watch?v=gBLQnkRx5e4

He fucks up in 3:37:33.

Press F to Pay Respects

Just going to leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=maLzqjYx1BM

Watch it. I'm sure you can understand how it relates.
When one or a group of people know the truth, it is not obvious to everyone else.

F

I don't really consider it a big deal because I think everyone assumed most of these characters won't make it out alive.

Plus Yen's character probably isn't even a big focus. It would have been a bigger deal if he said Jyn died or something.

We get it, you have autism

Trailer description from comicbook.com

>The second trailer starts with Jyn as a little girl running. "There's not much time. Every day, we grow weaker, while they grow stronger." "This is our last chance." she says in narration "To make a real difference." During the narration, we see many scenes of battle and the Empire's tyranny. We see new locations, an X-Wing flying on a forest-heavy planet, new aliens, new shuttle craft, more Deathtroopers, the Death Star... And then suddenly it cuts to... Darth Vader, breathing & standing over a display. The clip ended there, with Vader's reflection on the panel (presumably on the Death Star), and his breath echoing.

Oh fuck I'm imagining they've taken the plans and while they're running away it cuts to the room they were just in 5 minutes ago to show you that Vader just found out the plans were stolen. Something about Vader being in a room that the main characters were just in and being shown in an obscure way (especially after knowing what he's capable of in Lords of the Sith) gives me the chills. It makes me think of something they would do in a Silent Hill game where you go to a room you were just in and there's blood on the floor all of a sudden telling you that some monster is following you.

>The trailer opens up with a few shots of what looks to be a young Jyn Erso running as an Imperial ship soars above before cutting to Felicity Jones as voice over plays; “There isn’t much time. Every day, we grow weaker. While the day grows grimmer, we still have a chance … to make a real difference.”

>The music begins to ramp up as we catch glimpses of handcuffed rebels being walked through the streets and shots from the first trailer and from the Star Wars Celebration reel including Stormtroopers walking through Scarif, the Shoretroopers, a shot of Orson Krennic flanked by Death Troopers walking across a terrain that looks a lot like the grassy area we see the young Jyn running through at the beginning of the piece.

>The trailer wraps with the reveal we’ve all been waiting for – kind of. In comes the sound of Darth Vader’s breathing and then we get a shot that slowly pans up to show, not Vader himself, but rather his reflection on the floor. That’s all we get, but it’s chilling and satisfying enough and clearly leaves so much more to be discovered about his involvement in the plot of the film.

That trailer sounds super short.

Andi is thicc as fuck

Kathleen is the superior waifu.

So Ahsoka goes down into the temple on Malachor
And she enters some liquid

But what the fuck does it all mean? I'm guessing that she might be able to use it to contact Kanan through the force or something, seeing as Dave said that she might still have a role to play but I'm not super up to speed on SW lore so is there some sort of precedent for mysterious Force/Sith liquid?

Do you think they will censor the slip-up when they post the panel on YouTube, or would that just make it worse?

Kathleen is a Jew succubus. She's probably taking that asian guy to the bohemian grove to sacrifice him to satan and replace him with a cyborg that doesn't leak shit.

Disney's doing that Making Of TFA thing on ABC later, we're probably gonna get the Rogue One trailer then, right?

>Implying that's not hot as hell

That's clearly Ahsoka bathing in 7S's and 5B's blood. :^)

Probably all depends on whether major entertainment websites run with it or not

Uber nerds who watch the panels straight up will have always have known.

But for the vast vast majority of fans, they'll only hear if it shows up somewhere big and substantial

So is there a new trailer happening soon?

The new canon is definitely doubly down on the whole connection to Nature aspect of the Force.

Maybe she'll follow the river and end up in a wooded grotto of some kind.

What fun.

What fun!

Just under 8 hours from now.

REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT MY TRAILER NOW!!!!!!!!
WHY DID THE FUCKING GOOK SPOIL THE MOVIE!!!!!!
REEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

ENGAGE HYPE

I honestly didn't even notice that he said that until Sup Forums pointed it out.

The trailer on ABC is just going to be the sizzle reel we already saw.

Hear, hear.

>Samurai dies
Did some fuckhead director spoil is own movie?

The canon novelty has already worn off for me. Now I'm back to seeing everything as its own body of work rather than part of one big story.

No it isn't. They're doing what they did last year with the TFA trailer. Do you really think they would push all this marketing for Rogue One and start selling tons of Rogue One merchandise in a few months but hold a trailer until November around the time the movie comes out?

It does look like him. That would be awesome if he was in the movie.

Prove it

TFA trailer during football with the start of ticket sales happened in October, two months before TFA hit theaters.

>be 20
>be thin white grill
>live in shitty, holes in the wall apartment in the bad section of town
>work at a thrift shop
>scavenge most of my stuff from there
>only companion is my Android
>haven't seen my parents in years

Literally living the life of Rey

Where were you when H U G E G U N was confirmed?

>no ass shots
>shitty quality legs

Profound sadness

But are you a master pilot/mechanic/linguist?

Find a black guy and a beautiful, 10/10 slightly ethnic guy to run away with

>Donnie laughing and smiling and having a good time
>Then the spoiler hits

Yes, yes, Baze has a huge gun...
HOWEVER

No.
This is not thicc.

I speak slight Spanish and even less German? Does that count? Should I find a freighter to steal?

oh the word you're looking for is fat

>when the spoiler kicks in

>19
>Asian grill
>working as a freelance artist
>friends include a large hairy guy and a ponytail/goatee hippy
>close friends with the hippy's wife

Now I just need to adopt a small dog that frequently straight up murders people/shitposts /swg/

DELETE THIS

delet

C O R U S C A N T
O
R
U
S
C
A
N
T

>be big hairy /fit/, /k/ faggot

Oh, I can play

>be 53
>single and living alone
>spend free time getting /fit/ and thinking about where I went wrong raising a kid

you can be my daddy

Here's the making-of reel by itself

youtube.com/watch?v=HUb_zpdyDpU

I gotta say, I'm a bit less worried now

>retroprojections
>'nam style warfare
>dem stormtrooper designs

>>'nam style warfare
I hope the reshoots don't add too many quips

>Jyn murders a wounded, harmless, normal Stormtrooper

gas the Stormies

Stormtroopers aren't people.
The kids in Rebels murder them all the time without every so much as a thought "Holy shit I kill people"

Hope not, but I don't think so

And he wasn't even fighting, man, he was already on the ground

It's okay because the Empire isn't individually humanized to most rebel soldiers, so they have no problem killing faceless evil.

I'm not sold on it yet.

Best gay couple to have at your back.

youtu.be/DoahiJMkO4A?t=39

>German

T O K Y O - 3
O
K
Y
O
|

>to have at your back.
Maybe choose a different phrasing

Is Celebration over for the day?

Yes. Day 1 is done
Tomorrow is games, Rebels, and I forget the last one

Here's someone with hair kinda like Rey

>omorrow is games
Haha, time for Battlefront 2 announcement!

Try the quad jumper first

>the reshoots don't add too many quips
M8, the reshoots are only because Forest Whitaker's character's appearance was changed

Will you buy this?

Maybe.

I will never buy those abominations.