>See this map
>What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?exvj5ry95lxuczv
mega.nz/#!rRV2UI4I!Wo6rLGiJxx5fxhBSipqFGi0-Z6GfFtlVd9jbQuiH-Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pfft the election just oversampled Democrats, as usual

Donald will still win eventually

Hi George. You are spending a lot of time here today...

Go to breitbart.com for the unskewed election results.

wake up from my nightmare to see donald trump's landslide on tv

>Florida
>blue

Stop this meme

go back to sleep and try again

Not Soros, this is just 538's prediction plus me anticipating Arizona and Georgia tipping. I'm in Texas and fully expect everyone here to vote Trump.

>az blue

fuck this gay shit

Will never happen. Ohio voting trump.

I'd be very surprised to see that Hillary could win states that even King Nigger couldn't against Mittens.

obviously the liberal media is falsely reporting a Hillary victory to demoralize conservative voters, fucking cucks

>Florida
>Georgia
>Iowa

>blue

Yeah nah.

shitpost on Sup Forums and enjoy the schadenfreude

Shitpost on Sup Forums of course

do these three strings get threads deleted by mods? even when in an obvious slide thread like this one?

ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0

mediafire.com/?exvj5ry95lxuczv

mega.nz/#!rRV2UI4I!Wo6rLGiJxx5fxhBSipqFGi0-Z6GfFtlVd9jbQuiH-Kc

if there's a file with a virus in there, then why hasn't anyone posted a screencap of their AV detecting it?

Trying to "Correct the Record", I see...

Celebrate and continue prepping for Balkanization

I already live in Canada.

laugh at inaccuracy. this is the only way the left can even compete: an accurate map would give Hillary and her supporters a conniption

>BLM
Fuck right off. Thanks to those niggers there's a mountain of cops dead in my state because they're too afraid to fight fire with fire out of fear of a BLM retaliation and MSM assraping.

>the state I live in
>the outcome that is historically valid but hurts me feefees

Stop this meme

It might end up even more epic, just give Stump some time to fuck shit up more.

If Arizona turns blue I'm killing myself

>Trump up 44-39 in the polls a week ago
Hey guys look we're gonna win haha, Trump is up!
>Trump down 49-39 in the polls this week
The polls are all false, they are oversampling Democrats!!! The media is biased!!

All that means when Trump is ahead in biased polls is that he's really much further ahead.

I live in GA and while I don't think it will go blue, it's crazy that Hillary and Trump are neck and neck here and that Trump will have to spend some serious cash. People here in general fucking HATE the Clintons. Even winning by 5 points in GA is shitting the bed for the GOP, especially against Hillary.

as of right now clinton will get the coronation, trump however has been planning this for over 1 yr against clinton, i would be highly surprised if he doesn;t have tricks up his sleeve to btfo shillary.

I won't really be that suprised. I'll be interesed to see how Senate and House races turned out. If the Senate and House don't flip, then mainstream Republicanism will probably prevail and Trumpism will be relegated to the Constitution party.
If the GOP goes full loss, then it's time to see how the party reorients itself or falls apart.
The aftermath of the probable event will be interesting enough that the effects of the probable event probably won't bother me all that much.

>historically valid
You have to be over 18 to post here.

Watch dems get the shit kicked out of them by the trumpos

Then watch as how quickly the police shuts them down

Or basically nothing happens and Hillary quietly sends people to FEMA camps

TL;DR I enjoy the show

It's always darkest before the Don

This.

Also in response to OP i would probably honestly kill myself

>le 18+ maymay

I'm actually pretty well off in terms of money. Won't affect me much.

Pretty much if dems win, the most significant thing that happens is minimum wage goes up, which would be great for me since I'm positioned to be protected from inflation, including my salaried job. Some more shitskins will come into the US but I'm not having kids so by the time it matters I'll be dead.

If trump wins america will become great again, my many investments will surge, I'll retire 5 years earlier than I planned and will move to philipines to fuck 18 year old pussy until I die.

Either way, I"m good

Lol ok

>If the GOP goes full loss, then it's time to see how the party reorients itself or falls apart.
The GOP needs to fall apart after the hack job the Tea Party did to it.

>What do?
Literally kms myself

>florida
>blue

you go back to sleep because you're still dreaming

here comes WWIII

fpbp

Been blue for 8 years now son, give it up. You are almost as sad as the >Pennsylvania >Blue
people but not quite.

We will see fambio. I dont have any faith in Americans.

so when trump is ahead in these "biased" polls its accurate but a week later its not? I am not following your logic

No I'm saying if Trump is ahead in biased polls, his lead is actually much larger than they're claiming.

Dubs of truth.
Honestly I hope Trump wins so the Religious Right can go on and die. I say that as a religiously conservative evangelical. The religious right as a political force is cancer and needs to go.

drumpf btfo

Start shaving my body,get ready for the feminization camp

fake

On Nate Silvers webstie he does a thing where if the sampling size has more democrats/ republicans he will shift them a few points in either direction so with something like cnn he will give trump a few points or with Fox he will give a few points to clinton he also shifts them based on demographic

go back to sleep and wait for the happening

Declare myself as trans.

>GA blue

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Book it, Atlanta is flipping y'all like Chicago.

>Book it, Atlanta is flipping y'all like Chicago.

the state isnt even southern an hour outside the city now. damn transplants took it over.

Atlanta needs a nuke