You wake up in the Roman Empire in the year 117. What do? Also...

You wake up in the Roman Empire in the year 117. What do? Also, if you're somewhere in the empire in this map right now you just wake up where you are but in 117, if you aren't somewhere that was in the Empire you wake up in the city of Rome.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a wank

Try to build an army to destroy Rome.
Semites will gain their freedom from Roman scums.

this but unironically

I'm probably fucked. I can't speak latin, and Modern english doesn't exist yet. My poor french isn't going to help much. Colosseum here I come?

If that for some reason doesn't end the situation right there. I have a duty to spread the good word about our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

join legions and kill and rape germanic scum
shitpost in my city's aqueduct
the go with my legions to suppress rebellion and rape semitic women

submit boipucci to the nearest slave owner
he'll treat me nice and teach me latin :)

Conquer the Arabian peninsula to make sure the Muslim conquest doesn't ever happen.

Give the BBC (Big Barbarian Cock) to every m*Doid I see, man or woman

You'll pay for kicking the Jews.
though it is weird. Did Romans ever kick people from their land?

Enjoy being a giant at 5'8".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars

I should have been more specific. I never heard Romans kicking any time of people except for Jews and I'm wondering if Rome ever expelled any other groups of people from their home land.route north

i go to rome and demand diversity quotas

Yep you are alright
Roman Empire was very inclusive for their time period

usually romans just burned shit down and killed everybody, like Carthage.

>Carthage

destroy rome, as is my nature

It was rebuilt and quickly became important again
Punic language survived until at leas 430 since saint augustines talks about it.
If anything you should be butthurt about romans BTFOing palmyre and the nabateans.

>Start an armory.
>Corrupt some senators to get government contracts.

Best business to be in.

I join the Roman Army for a ship fleet, then sail to the Americas to warn the Natives that in 1300 years from now, white skinned trickster devils will wipe them out and that they should prepare in the meantime. I'll also spread knowledge and replace their religion with Greco-Roman mythology.

Assassinate the emperor and join parthian empire. Fuck you cumskins

Okay, so i wake up in Rome. The first thing i do is to find a Roman officer, kill him and then take his place. I would enlist for the war in Kitos, and help quelling the jewish revolt. After my heroicism and plundering, i would so go forth in the politicals scene, totally destroy the senate in a debate in a Trumpish manner never seen before, then plot against a politician of choice before taking his place. "He was trying to kill me, imprison this man at once!" Now, i would get some cash flowing in, so i would probably buy myself a villa on the countryside outside Rome, get some women and retire early.

We started kicking the jews with the chad visigoths

>randomly assault a person who has been trained to fight for years and is also armed with a sword and armor

Good plan, Varg.

Jesus christ. Firstly i forgot to mention that the person is a look-alike. I would strike a conversation based on this then invite him to a bar. Knowing all romans is gay, i would seduce him and get him to join me back at the stable where i sleep, before slitting his throat. Duh..

>Knowing all romans is gay
you're thinking of greeks

>Parthia
>posts a Persian flag

I walk to Andautonia and beg for food. No one cares. I die from hunger.

I also forgot to mention that to earn some money, i immediately went down to the dockyard, and hired myself as a hand on a fishing trireme which were stationed to fish pollock in outside Sicily, before setting sail to Greece, where Pollock was much in demand and fetched a good price.

Colonize the Americas and send a delegation to China.

Kill all the jews

*becomes slave
What the fuck else you expect filthy barbarian?

The current Palestinian-Israeli mess could have been avoided if Rome didn't kick the Jews in the first place.

Become a prostitute because no skills.

but then you wouldn't be here erp-ing, cuteboi :3

Be mine
If such thing would prevent me from existing then it would be a lot better.

Die because I have Crohn's disease and would break down in a year or two without access to at least Cortisone.

Document that blacks were kings. Re write the ruling class as being sub-saharan Bantu Africans.

Warn Ceasar of the senate.

Die really fast

Kill myself and respawn in a better age.

You wake up in Ceausescu's Romania

I join an auxilia and get deployed to Judea, where I can help crush (and rape and plunder) a Jewish revolt.

You talking about Kitos War?
It didn't happen in Judea

kill myself

Immediately seek citizenship and avoid authorities until I do. (get go remain hispanic, too, fufufu)
Travel to Alexandria later to read books in the Imperial Library.