Funny Bunny

Oh hey Sup Forums!
Maximilian Pegasus here.
out of the 3013 Episodes of Funny Bunny, what was your favorite episode?
for me it's so hard to think of a favorite episode, since they were all so good.
so what's you favorite episode or moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_BouFaovi8
youtube.com/watch?v=IzUT-1kX254
youtube.com/watch?v=rcL3kAtbcYE
youtube.com/watch?v=SQ4XqU2ta9E
mangahere.co/manga/yu_gi_oh/v03/c022/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When he fools the bunny hunter.

didn't this guy die in 5DS off-screen? Nice post from other side I think.

Was he gay or just British?

Super gay.

His original voice and accent was far worse. So my answer is both

Aside from getting an attack to go beyond infinity, what was the most bullshit thing Atem did?

>British

Wasn't he American?

youtube.com/watch?v=W_BouFaovi8
If I were to make a Top 10 Fucking Bullshit Moves list for this show, this would have to be number 1.

He was.

MY BELOVED TOON WORLD

Attacking the moon

He dies really early in the manga.

Don't go accusing a guy of being British just because he's flamboyant! How would you like it if someone called you British?

Also, his whole motivation for being an evil bastard was for the sake of his wife.

Would you?

That's actually not even that much bullshit, it's actually perfectly possible to use Mammoth Graveyard + Living Arrow to lower a monster ATK.
THIS on the other side is so fucking bullshit that Konami actually created a card called Attack the Moon.
youtube.com/watch?v=IzUT-1kX254

>Mammoth Graveyard + Living Arrow to lower a monster ATK.

That's not how fusion works.

Catapult turtle launches Gaia Dragon to the castle of dark illusions.
Even though attack is same as Defense, it destroyed the flotation ring, Then the castle falls on top of the monsters and does not just kill them, but dies Life point damage.
The monsters could not escape case Yellow Luster Shield acted like a wall

The panic song from that episode is fucking hilarious
Also
>Atem uses Mirror Force against Toon Summoned Skull
>Pegasus loses LP from all his monsters

His entire motivation was trying to heal his wife.

I know. But it was unnecesseraly edgy.
That poster in the 5DS series made me really sad. But he couldn't handle him in GX so nevermind.

*they couldn't
sorry, fixed. I need some sleep.

These are still badass af imo

>But they couldn't handle him in GX so nevermind.

GX was crap.
The manga's really go though.

Can we please stop talking about my sexuality, yugi-boy and my card game?
let's keep this Sup Forums related with Funny Bunny.

Funny Bunny was shit!
It had no waifus or deep lore!

Funny Bunny was a shitty knock-off of Bugs Bunny. Watch some goddamn Looney Tunes you one-eyed squinter.

yyamerunodezz!!

MC's deck was awesome tho. I just watched this for how many polymerization would he has done. Answer was too many.

But others were shit but that Light and fate themed antagonist. and maybe the guy with anti-hero deck too.

Blue haired side character's edgy brother's all deck is in the forbidden list now. kek.

I like the one where Funny Bunny cuts off a guy's hand for stealing his watch

His dubbing is so based in my country. When I first heard Japanese version I just wanted to die.

Most of the cards Jaden had felt like they were made up on the spot
>Elemental Hero Rainbow Neos
Zane ending up in wheelchair from playing EXTREME card games was ridiculous

I bet it's not as bad as Goku's Japanese voice.

How dare you make fun of my Funny Bunny.
that show was my childhood.
if i still had my millennium i'd banish you two to the shadow realm.

I always wanted you to hold down and rape normal bakura, is his ass really that fat in person?

i'm so mad, i forgot to post a picture of how mad i am.

Also, is yugi's hair black or dark red?

still wondered about new designs and liked it much or less.
And
>these cards has been forbade because of health issues.

they only aired first arcs (remembering King Piccolo I think but not Jr) so I didn't feel it. Watched all series like 7 years ago.

you need help.

the doma arc was bullshit: the season
there´s nothing more bullshit than yuya creating a new card type and rules mid-duel and yuma straight up creating a specific card

The Fluffy Bunny Show was better.

Why'd you change the rules of the game after you lost to yugi

Bakura was the limey one.

I always thought Kaiba implemented them and everyone unanimously agreed to go by them from that point

imagine how fucking crazy a "brotherhood" version of yu gi oh, adapting the whole original manga would be
i still want a proper millenium world adaptation

He just watched too much cartoons.

You don't look that mad. Just kind of confident.

i don't know, have you seen his hair? it's a circus.
boriiing
i didn't, kaiba boy bought my company and he changed the rules for the battle city tournament.

oh but i am user.

SHUT UP AND MAKE MORE TOON SUPPORT, YOU CYCLOPS

It'll happen. They're releasing more Magician and Blue Eyes cards right now due to the movie. Toon support will come around eventually. It's just a waiting game.

that's all up to Industrial Illusions, now own by KaibaCorp and the fine folks at Konami, if they want me to.

BULL!
GET THAT FAT FUCK CHUMLEY TO DO IT

but user in yu gi oh everybody has a flat ass

Oh yes chumley!
yeah he can do it, i just hope he's ok getting paid in grilled cheese sandwich's

funny bunny was just OK
it was more like a unaware parody of the rodger rabbit

it did have some good moments like when he tried to dig for gold in the desert and kept uncovering conspiracies and treasure and just ignored them because they weren't gold

i loved that episode

Yeah the Japanese version of DM is a massive letdown honestly.

fuck that guy i tell you, i'm about to drink some hot sauce and seriously flip some Tables

>KaibaCorp
>Konami

I don't know which ones more evil.

>tfw never got another toon duelist in arc v

IM NOT GONNA PANIC

i'd say KaibaCord.
Konami on the other hand... as long as they don't make a pachinko machine out my game, i have no problem with them.

'No Matter What' is still a pretty good song.
youtube.com/watch?v=rcL3kAtbcYE

>Konami is dying
>good. Ubisoft is way better
youtube.com/watch?v=SQ4XqU2ta9E

I love funny bunnies!

tfw yugioh was actually one of the few good animes because 4kids treated it like a real cartoon instead of some awkward japan garbage that doesn't make any sense in the us.

>Living Arrow
>Cards that never existed

How the fuck has this shit not died yet?

Funny Bunny was a 4kids addition wasn't it

WHELP guess i gotta go read ruby quest again!

I think the kinds of stuff the creator himself was influenced by (western comics and franchises) kept the show from being 'too japanese'. Using Egyptian mythology (very loosely) instead of shinto and youkai stuff probably also helped western audiences glue to it better.

If it ever happened the animation is likely to be DB Super tier. Or worse. I'd rather just reread the manga at that point.

His and Jaden's were cool decks.

the creator of yugioh is a big fan of Hellboy

maybe even Spawn

Plus the card game started as a parody of Magic.

Oh yeah. The guy was from a pre-card game chapter where he was a western comic book character that was obviously a Spawn knockoff.

Anyone who even has a little knowledge of Magic could tell you that. That's what I meant by western franchises

Pegasus was the best character on this show.

it is also influenced by hellsing wich was inspired by trigun wich in turn was inspired by the works of simon bisley and spawn

i like that chapter
mangahere.co/manga/yu_gi_oh/v03/c022/

It's too bad Takahashi doesn't do manga anymore outside of a one shot once every few years. I feel like he could've done more with how he's able to mix together all his varying eastern and western sources of inspiration. I guess he figures nothing he publishes will even start to touch the height of reception that Yugioh had at its peak.

specially when you see how beautiful his painted art is nowadays, and jesus, most of it is from the era when he wasn´t publishing anything, it´s such a waste

It is a bit of a shame. Even though Togashi has endless hiatuses, he still manages to put out something for Hunter x Hunter once a year, and didn't just stop after Yu Yu Hakusho finished.

I remember watching a little webtoon short series by Takahashi when he still had his website, but it was pulled down after that big tsunami a few years ago (which might be because it featured the MC's home planet getting blown up). It was like a motion comic, but more animated, and everything was meticulously painted. He obviously still has stories, but doesn't seem to want to show them publicly.

>mangahere