Which finisher would actually work in a real fight?

Which finisher would actually work in a real fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXVL7LFYNZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brian pillman with a gun

this one time on the way home on the school bus this slow kid who looked like a monkey was being punked by this older bigger kid. They got off the bus and started boxing in front of a church. I was watching from the window, and the minute the bully went after my monkey friend my friend picked em up and body slamed him on the pavement. I dont think I've ever marked so much for a body slam

chris benoit's

BASED

Chris Jerichos if you wanna break their spine

mandible claw

Torture rack of doom

Most of them would work.

Back when I was in school, some kid legit did a Tombstone after he beat up another kid. Also any kind of submission or suplex or powerbomb would work. I've heard of people breaking noses and shit with RKOs

Kek. Knows his wrestling.

not a finisher but the superman punch

Your mom always lets me pin her after I give her the stink face

tazmission

Pile Drivers. Tombstone. The DDT. Suplex. Backbreaker. The REAL wrestling/judo moves, not the fake ones. All of them would leave you with a broken back/neck/ribs or just KO'd.

Imagine doing the stone cold stunner to someone IRL

The one where the great Kali squishes your head with his massive hands

That would be retarded, it's weaker than a normal punch because you can't use all of your momentum properly. It's only used in wrestling because normal closed fist punches are banned

Lots of people have done them on pavement and ended up with broken tailbones and shit.

Some dude did a belly to belly suplex and broke his own neck, i've seen a webm of it on here

A pile driver could kill someone easily, or at least break the neck.
Didn't WWE ban the move?

Big Dog's Superman Punch!

are u fucking stupid, there is 300 more percent momentum than a standing ,punch and it is a legit mma and tkd move dumb fuck

Yes, if you have the head too low it takes all of the weight and impact

Yes, they did -- unless it's cleared by them.

They did because wrestlers who had trained all their lives to take one kept getting their necks broken. Hit a piledriver on some randomer and you'll fuck him up beyond belief.

Nigga go to a punching machine and punch it as hard as you can, then jump in the air and punch it. I guarantee you the first punch will hit a higher score

Most of the submissions. DDT.
>not busting out a DDT in one of your childhood fights

the worm

Stuff like the tazzmision, that's called kata ha jime.

Also the spider twist.

suplex shit actually works and has been pulled off a few times in mma. problem is it uses so much energy and you might injure yourself trying to slam the other guy onto the ground

piledriver

>there is 300 more percent momentum than a standing ,punch
Don't make shit up if you expect anyone to believe you.

The 619

Is the Con-Chair-To a finisher, if so I choose that

I'd do the one that the big show does where he just punches you really hard.

backbreaker

In general rope moves are extremely dangerous.

The ring also allows you two jump faster and higher, cause it's basically a trampolin.

He honestly didn't. His 816 or whatever it's called never hit Perro.

That move is dumb, closed fists are supposed to be a DQ in pro wrestling, hence why people do forearms and chops

Then the mistake was when he tossed him.

There's no one else in there.

Your face is dumb.

Piledriver/DDT/any move that involves shoving top of a guys head into the floor

Pretty much. DDT is surprisingly easy to do if you get a quick punch early, and can literally kill a person.

Dusty Rhodes Bionic Elbow.

sweet chin music is the best finisher imo.

pretty much everyone did it to their friends at recess when i was a kid. it never seemed to hurt anyone. it looks cool when stone cold does it, but it wouldn't really hurt unless you really went out of your way to choke the guy while doing it.

The Ridley.

The Bronco Buster

F5 from based Brock will put you in a coma

The Shockmaster would kill any fight stone dead

If in doubt, do a few spinning backfists and a mad awesome kick

Just watch some pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXVL7LFYNZ4

A Styles Clash could legit kill someone.

kys

Fpbp

OP post best post
/thread

>DDT
This.

>wrestling with a friend
>he tackles
>I try to go for a headlock
>accidentally end up doing a DDT while falling backwards
>friend immediately stops wrestling from the pain
I felt pretty bad. In hindsight, I'm lucky I didn't hurt him too badly.

I used to chokeslam everyone back in middle school and it was pretty effective

According to Wikipedia:

According to the initial announcement from the hospital, Aguayo died from a cervical spine trauma, reportedly as a result of the dropkick by Mysterio Jr. that propelled him forward to the ring ropes, causing severe whiplash trauma that snapped his neck.[53][55][56] The cause of death was later announced as cardiac arrest, due to a cervical stroke caused by three fractured vertebrae.[57][58] Autopsy results showed that Aguayo Jr. broke his C1, C2, and C3 vertebrae. The coroner stated that the fractures took place at two different moments of impact and that Aguayo died almost instantly.[59]

Sweaty men touching each other with scripted drama.

When will they ever learn.

white people are crazy yo

>punching bag machines are legit ways of measuring power
You retarded?

socko claw

why aren't they

That was reportedly the origin of murlocs in World of Warcraft
According to industry professionals that's why they go MRLRLRLRLRLRLLLL