Michael Bay has a great eye for cinematography, much like Zack Snyder

Michael Bay has a great eye for cinematography, much like Zack Snyder.

Why can't Marvel hire Bay to make their flicks look like kino?

Golden Compass won the Oscar instead of Shitformers

whos the robot

only actual talent Bay has is to never go over budget
with Marvel being so fucking cheap he coul;d do wonders there

That's not even a good shot though.

>robot standing still
>motion blurr
I fucking hate Transformers because of this. Everything is so goddamn blurry all the time.

Because it's a pan shot dipshit

I can't tell what's bait anymore

>Michael Bay has a great eye for cinematography

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why can't other robots look like this?

Fine. The motion blur spam to blend the CGi is still true.

Bay doesn't want to direct superhero movies, and his style certainly wouldn't fit with Marvel's.

Megatron, who for some reason is Megatron again even though he was Galvatron in the previous movie and lost his shapeshifting ability as well

he's very good at making one kind of movie, which is balls to the wall action films. whenever he tries to do anything else, drama especially, it falls flat. he also tends to go insane when given a huge budget

I take shits that are better than Michael Bay's directing

>Durrr hurrr, durrr hurr durr, durr durr durr durr. meme.

I'm okay with that. I would rather there be a lot of post work done to ingrain the CG into the film, than what Marvel does with their VFX, which comes across as overly plasticy and clinical.

Megatron transforms into a jet again this film. His robot mode has no characteristics of a jet.

implying

he's a one trick pony but it's a nice trick. that's coming from someone who doesn't like any of his movies.

Wait, Megatron looks like THAT???

I'm just looking for 1 foot deep footprints... nope.

is this supposed to be a well composed shot

good cinematography is a meme.

if you have to sit there and go "wow look at that cinematography so cool" it's already shit cinematography.

good cinemtography is subtle and barely noticable, it makes you engrossed into the movie without thinking externally.

But you can't see shit though. Feels like I need glasses everything is so fast and blurry. They need to go back to the drawing board. There's very little improvement since the first one. They animations got more complex, but visuals still look like shit.

MAGAtron

The cinematography of The Last knight was unironically pretty good

You sound like a gay