People on steroids look better and are stronger me but that's okay because at least I do not use steroids which are a...

>People on steroids look better and are stronger me but that's okay because at least I do not use steroids which are a sin and very bad for you! I'm a good little soyboy I follow society's rules!

The mind of a nattycuckold. There's no point going to the gym if you are opposed to using steroids, you cannot look good.

did you got banned from /fit/ or waht

>he isn't capable enough to increase his testosterone naturally and get gains.

rejoice by knowing all those steroidbags have shrinked balls

>He thinks it is possibly to do anything besides injecting testosterone in order to have any noticeable effect on your physique

LOL

is that what you tell yourself? While STEROIDCHAD goes (pardon the pun) BALLS DEEP into your crush you tell yourself "a-a-atleast my balls arent small... ...that no women see...?
Hahahaha

Based chink

>He is too lazy to read up on the subject, and has not acquired enough testosterone to get the motivation for going to the gym and pump hard, nor have the discipline to go to bed early and eat healthy.

For FUCKS SAKE
1) stop posting this unrelated garbage outside /fit/
2) stop posting in general
3) promptly kill yourself

>He is too retarded to realize that you have maximum genetic potential that cannot compete with even a moderate dose of testosterone even if you do every "testosterone maximizing" buzzfeed bullshit out there you will never ever look as good

t. Fat mutt coping by telling himself hes le big boy

Why are Canadians such insecure faggots?

Why are americans so obese and retarded?

>he isn't aware that i am of superior genetic material, excellent both physically and psychologically, and that i do not read Buzzfeed, but is rather desiped by it, so he reads several scientific reports, books and talks with people, and even experience things firsthand, to acquire the knowledge to get big.

Not sure what bullshit you read but there is literally nothing you can do that matches a supraphysiological dose of testosterone.

Also you cant do shit to affect and lower your SHBG without drugs. And that's really all that matters at the end of the day.

Injecting testosterone is a temporary solution, which is not optimal in the long run, and it is certainly possible to increase your testostrone from a low 180mg/l like you, to 1200 like me. I do not know if you are asking indirectly for advice to improve your situation, but what i do know for sure is that i will not share my knowledge with a.. Canadian.

>tfw you got your test checked and it was 87ng/ml

should I just kill myself?

Are there any legal supplements I can use to increase test slightly? I go to the gym about twice a week so I don't want a massive amount that will g to waste.

It literally isn't though.

You gain muscle nuclei from it near permanently which gives you an advantage if you come off later.[1]

>1200ng/dl
Bull shit show me your bloodwork (oh wait you'll inspect element it because youre insecure). And better yet 1200 won't do fuck all.

Citations:
[1] www.physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle

>Brief exposure to anabolic steroids may have long lasting, possibly permanent, performance-enhancing effects, shows a study published today [28 October] inThe Journal of Physiology.

>Previously, re-acquisition of muscle mass – with or without steroid use – after periods of inactivity has been attributed to motor learning. However, this new data from the University of Oslo suggests that there is a cellular ‘memory mechanism’ within muscle of brief steroid users.

>The team investigated the effects of steroids on muscle re-acquisition in mice and discovered greater muscle mass and more myonuclei – which are essential components for muscle fibre function – were apparent after returning to exercise.

>Professor Kristian Gundersen explains how they carried out the study and the results found:

>“Mice were briefly exposed to steroids which resulted in increased muscle mass and number of cell nuclei in the muscle fibres. Three months after withdrawal of the drug (approximately 15% of a mouse's life span) their muscles grew by 30% over six days following load exercise. The untreated mice grew insignificantly.”

Inb4 some cope response.

Op is a faggot and I would unironically make him tap to strtikes
yes

eat moar meat

>there's no point going to the gym if you don't use steroid, you cannot look good

Said every beta-soyfaggot who has never liphted in his life.

87ng/ml is 8700 is ng/dl. You must be Mister Olympia.

Nah, it's still hope. I know a guy who found out he had cancer by being aware his test was low after a check by his doctor, he managed to turn it around with a good lifestyle and healthy diet.

Oh, we have been working here! Lacking knowledge about the subject, you went to google, put in your statement which you wanted to be correct, and found something that looked reasonably correct in your eyes and pasted it into this post. A good attempt from your side, with all context of you in the matter. First and foremost, i do not have a copy of my bloodtest scanned into my computer, so bad luck there. What you are arguing, or what the report you are referring to are, is that steroids will utilize a cellular memory mechanism, adapting to the new climate of the body after an increased level of testosterone from roids. My response to this is that your body will do the same if you increase your testosterone naturally, and this is just what the report suggests. So, it is absolutely uneccesary to use steroids, unless you are lazy and want fast and unatural results.

Yes but the question is whether that increase gives you any noticeable physique results.

With 500mg/week test-e you can get 3000+ ng/dl which will blow even the highest possible natty out of the water.

>lazy
>doing the most efficient method
By your logic using a car is for lazy people. Better to walk for 4 hours in the snow.

Any suggestions?
>inb4 raw onion maymay
I eat plenty of meat, I heard broccoli has plenty of test but I'm looking for something artificial with more strength than broccoli.