/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Cody
Veto: Alex
Nominations: jillian, alex

Temptation: josh got the golden apple (safe for the week)
Temptation #2 : Paul won the fan vote and is safe for 3 weeks. Hasn't told the other HGs

previously on /bb/: megan self evicted

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/prejuryflop/status/881337029790806016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sleep tight marky

fuckin weird man

6 TIMES ON THE BLOCK
I SHOULD HAVE WON

>you can hear Paul on all 4 cams

How much has Paul thought a about his L, and how will he handle having two Ls after this season?

do does teeth things workd?

SO MUCH SPIN

>It is season 18 all over again

>Paul saying he's not spoiled by his rich parent's

can paul just die already

sleep tight marky

>tfw someone talks or moves or does anything

MOOT

CBS loves him, they'll bring him back if he doesn't win

Paul basically comparing himself to Derrick

paul is going to win this season

DEVIN JUST KICKED DOWN THE DOOR AND IS PUTTING THE MONEY DIRECTLY INTO PAUL'S POCKET. PRODUCTION IS SCRAMBLING.

Paul really needs to play down his family's wealth. I'm pretty sure he just pissed people off with that last rant.

reminder cody walked out of the paul conversation

sleep tight marky

yes he is

after hearing his pent up rage I'm starting to hink he begged them to bring him back

Dom left 1st right?

I think they are getting a little annoyed with your boy.

>Kevin gets mad at his water bottle because he left it in the bathroom

>mfw someone breathes around me

>reminded everyone how rich he is
>reminded everyone he creates drama
>reminded everyone he wins comps
>told everyone he should be a winner of big brother
>told everyone how much of an advantage it is to be a vet
if they don't get him out as soon as possible this will go down as the dumbest cast ever in my book

So it is %100 confirmed that Cody is putting in Paul right lads?

Will they still go through with the votes and then say Paul can't get evicted if he gets voted out or will they say that Cody can't be picked and Cody has to pick someone else?

Who do you think is in there?

He'll be gone in three weeks. When Cody puts him on the block and he has to reveal is advantage it will rub people wrong and they will be eager to get him out.

HOLY SHIT

NICOLE JUST BUSTED THROUGH THE DOOR AND IS MAKING FUN OF PAUL FOR LOSING AND THAT THE GENOCIDE NEVER HAPPENED

ARMENIANS ARE SCRAMBLING

>Sat 6:56 PM BBT Paul bashing Natalie. Says that she said in interviews that she just wanted a girl to win. Matt says wow thats the difference of 450K. Paul says he just put a smiled on his face and took his 50g and decided to enjoy his life unlike some people on the jury.

the only true thing paul has ever said

Except fucking bullshit production gave him a 3 week free pass

when cody tries to nom him paul has to tell them he has his faggot pendant and he'll have to nom someone else

Joey

he has to reveal at the ceremony, since his advantage doesn't allow for him to be nominated

How is my milk mama doing today?

85%

it's mommy

he's being really secretive about who he's putting up so I think it's definitely Paul

>three weeks of safety almost until jury
>pre-jury buyback
>jury buyback
>some BS temptation reset after or something similar
will be legit surprised if he is not in F5

>paul says he's just gonna go enjoy his life
>he's literally just whoring himself out to every reality show that will take him
don't forget to catch him on the new CBS summer hit candy crush saga: the game show with davonne rogers!

Devin

DEVIN JUST POLE VAULTED INTO THE BACKYARD WITH HIS DAUGHTER ON HIS BACK AND BURST THROUGH THE BACKDOOR.

HE'S CALLING A HOUSE MEETING AND DEMANDING ALL CASH IS PUT INTO MARKS POCKET

this is the only thing that can save his shit game
he better be devin'd at that point. everyone should tell him he has to win out or he's gone

dont forget he said he still won and mentioned that nicole was a vet and he wasnt

big mistake

kino

woah, it's like jurors can vote on whatever criteria they want or something
if Paul claims that he would lose against both James and Nicole, then he didn't play a good game until this point by putting himself in this position

#pitwatch

Paul is a very bitter person in general, he will not respond well to an alliance member wanting to blindside him like that

also in a stressful situation all it could take is one random person in the big group like idk dominique to say "you know what cody it was a good idea" to make a totally fucked up dynamic

JOSH IS SCRAMBLING

How will Paul revisionist defend him when he loses a season that is rigged for him?

say PAUL WAS ROBBED twice

why cant i switch cams on the feeds?

will compare him to Dan in BB14, obviously

qt

Kevin is the man

I can't watch cams with paul in them. what's kevin doing

get in quick, it's Kevin telling a story and Paul hasn't really said anything yet

texting

Paul will probably have a meltdown this season the moment he is alone in the game. The only reason this didn't happen last season is because Paulie and Frank were kind enough to look out for him. He actually did break down week 1 and Frank consoled him.

Cody will influence the house to turn on Paul, Cody sees through his bullshit.

>paul gets put on the block
>will forever be reminded that he was saved by production

>"PLAY SOME KINO"

What did Kevin mean by this?

wait until kevin is almost done with his story and paul starts shouting over him and telling a worse story that's overly exaggerated with a lot of swearing

>paul takes an L
>makes up a bunch of bullshit to make himself feel better

>Armenians take an L
>make up a bullshit genocide to make themselves feel better

making fun of his daughters stories

in living color

>will forever be reminded that he was saved by production
it would require Paul to have at least an ounce of self-awareness

>In Living Color

classic!

>the shitty of paul

twitter.com/prejuryflop/status/881337029790806016

based christmas

i hope cody replaces paul with christmas
it will make paul feel lonely and guilty

He is such a baby. The moment Elena said something positive about Nicole he looked like he was about to throw a fit.

Kevin is the reason big brother needs to cast more older people

b-but she stuttered I-I should've won

>tfw only watch in quadcam because constantly anxious something interesting may happen on other cams
anybody else like this?

He likes Xmas though.

>Kevin will never be your dad

I can't wait for Shelby to wake up!

I have been because this is the first year I'm using bbviewer. I like having the thumbnails on cbs so I can switch

i could listen to kevin talk for hours

>ywn watch Married with Children with Kevin

there's no point in trying

Shut up about her already

>Cody replaces Megan with Alex
>Cody replaces Alex with Paul
>Cody replaces Paul with Cowboy/Josh

You seem kinda mad

for thumbs you can open a new bbviewer window and pick the "T" stream

I just use bbviewer and use the q and e button to switch the audio between the quad cams

I know being friendly with people is part of the game and if someone is friendly with you it is ultimately and good thing as they are a weekly vote and a good idea to be friendly back but when people are friendly with Paul it makes me like them a little less. Kevin just joked that he's going to get a tattoo of Paul as a skull.

"paul make me feel betteh. what do they do for the fourth? hookehs and bottles of champagne and we each get a bottle or what?"

this fuckin guy

how do I open another bbviewer?

reminder christmas revealed on day one that she used to be an athlete