better than asspain

better than asspain

fucking leafs get the fuck out

worse than both

better than asspain

true

samefag l*af

Do they eat guinea pigs there? I want to eat a guinea pig

Didn't Spain had like over 20% unemployment rate?

Not samefagging

lol! how can they even compete with hardworking countries like Norway?

bump

no those are peruvians
ch*leans eat piure

>country

haha they do. Fuck Spain desu.

>hardworking
you're just sitting over tons of oil...

and we are sitting over tons of copper and lithium and other minerals, yet farming countries like New Zealand or Uruguay are better than us

now now stop with the xenophobia

Your sitting on a ton of Silver, but was too stupid and sold the rights to the mines to foreigners. My ancestors worked very hard, until 1970 where we finally was rewarded. We used this opportunity well, and nationalized the oil, putting it in a fund, only using 2.5% of the positive revenues on country development. The other money, we got from taxes, which also fund our free healthcare, schools and ensures that no citizen is poor.

fuck you jorge

>putting it in a fund, only using 2.5% of the positive revenues on country development
fuck
i wanna kill myself over the envy
why the fuck my country is so fucking corrupt God damn us

A Spaniard goes to the store and picks up a box of milk. He looks at the box and notices that there's an "open here" message near the cap. So he opens the box then and there LMAO!!!

>Your sitting on a ton of Silver

Every country is a shithole since WW2.
Life sucks, blame USA kikes.

Oh that was Bolicia, nvm boy.

El noruegANO

racist and uncalled
im reporting you to the canadian authorities

NO PLEASE IT WAS MY WHO POSTED IT PLEASE NO.

>Your sitting on a ton of Silver, but was too stupid and sold the rights to the mines to foreigners.
Courtesy of decades of bloody dictatorship and capitalist propaganda, something that your nation never had to deal with.

pls respond this thread