Propaganda in schools thread?

>spending a week at my sisters place because my house is getting gassed (jew infestation)

>niece comes home from school

>sister is le stronk independent busy womyn

>ask me to help neice with her home work if she needs it

>"okay"

>looking at her math work

>see this

>mfw

>mfw i cant even find a source or verify it at all

>nothing i can find even mentions this 80% statistic

>mfw schools are out-right lying to get children to hate whitey and hate themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/australia/australian-aborigine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you red-pill your sister's daughter to make sure she doesn't race mix?

>80%

Pure propaganda. Fuck our education system is shit.

whites seem to always exaggerate their accomplishments, nothing new here.

That's still an improvement compared to the % of them killing each other.

No, I'm not stupid enough to leak Sup Forums into IRL and alienate myself.

I thought so.

chuckled

i also really dislike the way it says "whites". Why not anglos, or brits? Or a few Europeans? What is this "whites"?

Obvious propaganda to teach kids from a young age that whitey is da devil

How is it shit?
You literally cannot find one piece of evidence to prove that this is not true.
Given how evil whites tend to be its more likely to be higher than that anyway, fucking racists like you shouldn't be allowed to have children if you won't even let them have a proper education.
Fucking disgusting.

Kek'd if only that were true m80.

We did wipe out 100% of them in Tassie, probably our best bet.

>You literally cannot find one piece of evidence to prove that this is not true.

but the problem is i cant find one piece of evidence to prove that it is true.

>Given how evil whites tend to be its more likely to be higher than that anyway, fucking racists like you shouldn't be allowed to have children if you won't even let them have a proper education.

>Fucking disgusting.

leave shitposting to the leafs and new zealanders, britcuck.

burden of proooooooooooooof

>Kek'd if only that were true m80.

it's very true in the sense that everyone on Sup Forums exaggerates and tries to take credit for other peoples accomplishments which is Egyptian nigger kang tier idiocy.

>We did wipe out 100% of them in Tassie, probably our best bet.

yeah but 80% across the whole country? someone explain to me how they worked that out. no on even knew how many abos there were a couple hundred years ago and i seriously doubt the brits went around with their muskets and laid waste to them in a systematic fashion (i.e, genocide).

How about you consider your own lack of evidence before you insult the governments that funds your pathetic NEET lifestyle.

there's also another piece on her homework that basically tells us how most men in australia are alcoholics (probably true), women are well behaved and half of women are in work and shit like that. doesn't seem so bad at first but i can tell where they're going with this shit.

also apparently there's some iraqi girls and a jordanian in her class so now they make a big deal about speaking english in the class room and shit like that and the kids have to write about the poor iraqis.

kek

NEET stands for not in education, employment or training.

I'm being trained and educated. So shit post somewhere else or use a VPN and use canadas flag so we might take the bait next time.

>I'm being trained and educated
Umm, no you are not. Its pretty obvious.

was crashing this thread always apart of your plan?

Species mix*

The Abos are neanderthals

>can't formulate an argument
>relies on some stupid reddit meme
of course.....

everyone except for sub-Saharan Africans has neanderthal admixture.

im pretty sure abos come from extinct bushman niggers in central africa some 50,000 years ago. abos are literally a relic of time, a nation treasure :^)

shut the fuck up

>All scientists agree that the Earth is steadily warming
>There is no evidence otherwise
>The rainforests are disappearing and will be gone in 30 years unless you used pencils made from recycled wood.
>The phrase "all men are created equal" is sexist
>Only whites could own slaves
>The Republican and Democratic Party switched names in the 1960's
>FDR ended the Great Depression
>JFK helped the US win the space race
>Thanksgiving is steeped in cultural appropriation
>Christianity ended the Roman Empire
>The Roman Empire was bad, tho
>America is just like Rome because of the Iraq War and George Bush is basically Julius Caesar
>Anyone can be president, even you.
>Everyone should go to college, especially you.
>If you didn't do anything wrong, you have nothing to fear.
>Nothing really important happened in Europe during the Middle Ages, so let's skip them and move on to the Pilgrims celebrating Thanksgiving just in time for November 24th/25th/whatever.
>You'll need to be able to do trigonometry without a calculator when you're an adult.
>Always show your work, or you cheated.

I went to school in Baltimore, MD. I know the bluepill all too well.

Nah, the neander'bros were pretty white. Just kind of dumb and butt ugly.

I only shut up when master gags me.

>historical facts are propaganda

100% of pre-British aboriginals died in the 150 years following British arrival
When will Australians pay reparations?

Abos lack Neanderthal DNA.

>>All scientists agree that the Earth is steadily warming

That's because it is. Are you telling me I'm meant to just assume you know better than most of the worlds scientist?

>America is just like Rome because of the Iraq War and George Bush is basically Julius Caesar

America is like Rome but not for those reasons.

>>Everyone should go to college, especially you.

You should, if you're cut out for it.

>You'll need to be able to do trigonometry without a calculator when you're an adult.

brainlet detected.

>Always show your work, or you cheated.

I agree with this. If you can't show them how you did it then you might as well have cheated. Come on mate, don't be autistic and use your theory of mind.

The lines I didn't greentext were right though.

gb2r9gay

80% of abos were wiped out by whites? [citation needed]

kek

indeed

Neanderthals may have had white skin, but they are of a completely different "ethnic group" than their cro-magnon contemporaries.

Their skin pigmentation is convergent evolution, not any sign of them being related prior to their inter-breeding. Unless you believe in melanin theory.

Explain FDR, JFK, and the middle ages one. Especially the middle ages one, im curious. I assume it probably has to do with the islamic invasion they don't teach us about

Did you just assume my race?

>[citation needed]
>After European settlers arrived in 1788, thousand of aborigines died from diseases; colonists systematically killed many others. At first contact, there were over 250,000 aborigines in Australia. The massacres ended in the 1920 leaving no more than 60,000.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians

The vast majority of natives were killed by white people in the first few years. This was by a disease and white people werent really involved other than bringing it over. They said that when they first arrived on the East Coast the color of the sky was different because there were so many campfires and so much smoke. There was something like 60 - 100 million Native Americans between South America and North America.

>thousand of aborigines died from diseases

That doesn't mean "whites" wiped them out.

>colonists systematically killed many others

[citation needed]

>At first contact, there were over 250,000 aborigines in Australia. The massacres ended in the 1920 leaving no more than 60,000.

Provide a direct source, I aint sifting through a wikipedia page, nigger lover.

>write "and the world was saved" underneath it and turn it in

I don't still have my history workbook from high school because why the fuck would I, but it entirely glosses over WWII in favor of the quiet revolution in Quebec. Because, well, I'm quebecois and that's what the quebec education system feels is important.

Schools have to teach the pupil about history, and how bad the white men behaved in the past towards minorities. Same with abogiginies.

This is history, not propaganda.

sounds like BS to me

>East Coast the color of the sky was different because there were so many campfires and so much smoke. There was something like 60 - 100 million Native Americans between South America and North America.

Nice little story though, Chaim.

lel'd

>race mix
>with abos

I think you mean species mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

>culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/australia/australian-aborigine

i lose my shit every time i watch this.

is that eggman on the piano?

didn't know ol eggy got a transition

My point was that they weren't abos and were far removed from any form of negro.

They may have been pretty unappealing to look at but they meshed well enough with humans to interbreed themselves into extinction.

Epic mate.

They were a sub type of negro from 50 thousand years ago that left and came to ausland. the abos original incarnation doesn't exist anymore though, wiped out by the more modern negro.

>1:53
>THEY KNOW

Nice attempt at a shitpost, but:

1. You can't really claim that predictions are in any way true when they fail to match observations. Pic related.

2. Historical determinism is cancer. Napoleon was not Alexander the Great, America is not Rome, and China is not the new Germany. They are all unique in their instances, whatever similarities they share.

3. Not everyone is financially capable of going to college, however smart they are. And having a college degree is not necessarily good in and of itself, you could have spent that time having an apprenticeship. Not every generation needs to have a rags to riches story, you might be the laundry cleaner whose kid is a doctor. The idea that you WILL become a doctor just by hard work and because you're oh-so-special is insane.

4. Name an accountant that doesn't use a calculator. Or any parent who can solve ALL of his kid's homework without reviewing the material a bit.

5. Explaining the method is never what a math problem is about, it's finding the answer. Do you answer 5+5=x using algebra or by explaining how you got the answer via mathematical proofs? Do you show how many fingers you counted? Did you draw two groups of five circles and then one group of ten below them? No, you didn't. It does help a teacher know where a group of students are having trouble or to see where a student went wrong, but if you're taking a fucking test on the subject it's a little too late to show somebody where they messed up. That mentality results in common core shit, where people are required to take a hundred steps or more to answer 50x2. If you wish to make the test about mathematical proofs, then do so. But I certainly didn't learn what the commutative property was when I was memorizing my multiplication tables, or anything about base 10 when I did long division.

Memorizing equations are more important anyway in the long run, not 'show your work for the teacher please in the space provided.'

>lol the government doesn't have to prove their own statements but you have to prove it's wrong

in high school math I had to do a question about Holocaust reparations for Swiss banks

Meme

Shut it tea sucker

>Explain FDR, JFK,

Congratulations, you found the flaw in their claim.

Ultimately, it's just about making democrats always look like the good guy and oversimplifying the decline of Southern Democrats.

Anti-slavery in general is summed up as "UNCLE TOM'S CABIN GOT PUBLISHED, SO EVERYONE GOT SAD. THEN WE HAD A CIVIL WAR." Which ignores everything about Quakers, the Catholic Church's anti-slavery stance, and the true nature of the 3/5ths Compromise in the Constitution. Just "Democrats freed yall, so vote democrat."

>the middle ages one. Especially the middle ages one, im curious. I assume it probably has to do with the islamic invasion they don't teach us about

Nah, we didn't even get to shit like Tudors or War of the Roses that would be center stage in a UK school. And this was back in the 1990's and early 00's anyway.

Every history curriculum was the same. Begin with Egypt/Mesopotamia, quickly go to Greece and Rome, then mention the Middle Ages happening and going to the Pilgrims just in time for Thanksgiving in November. After that, Civil War and Reconstruction; then skipping over WW1 and WW2 to get to modern history that was taught in a disorganized fashion because by that point in the year the teacher stopped caring.

I don't think I ever had a good history class until college. Everything else was too focused on making the material less dry and more oriented around America. And while US history is fine, is there really any excuse to never go over English history or WW1?

But again, it was Baltimore, so I'm sure there are Anons who had a different experience. I just emphasize it because I really enjoy studying Napoleon later in life.

Colonization was no about destroying other races but about bringing home riches for the homeland. The natives were treated badly but only because they were too under developed to have contributed to the whole bring home riches thing which is why they were outcast. Then the majority died of diseases unintentionally brought over.

Propaganda about natives is shoved into ones throat very hard, especially in elementary school when one is susceptible.

A few instances:
>Study numerous shitty Native artists, native inspired artists(see Emily Carr)
>Have many segments on redundant native art, culture, whatever
>guilt tripping because Canada didn't accept a boat of illegal Indian migrants 100 years ago
>Residential schools used to make whites feel guilty
>"Diversity is our Strength" signs everywhere with a picture of a globe and coloured people holding hands

So many more examples, that is just a few of the early year stuff.

If they had welfare this time, they were maybe still alive.

Yep, Im mad.

To be fair, that explanation isn't necessarily wrong, but instead conflates the Second Amendment with various other concepts like the loss of privileges by felons and various gun laws.

Just look what the comic basically says:
>"I didn't know you were a gunslinger/soldier/police/criminal"
>"I am not any of those things, but I have a right to defend my home with lethal force."
>"This is constitutional."

It's far better than other textbooks, which claim that the Second Amendment gives the government or states or military or national guard the right to bear arms, despite the fact that "army" and "national guard" are already mentioned in whatever Article it is. "Militia" is a new concept, which this explanation does its best to introduce to kids. In comic sans, no less.

The alternative is something unhelpful, like a list of footnotes based on federal and state laws or Supreme Court decisions. An elementary schooler really doesn't need to get into the debate about whether automatic weapons are protected by the Second Amendment. That's for Middle and High School.

This doesn't seem too bad, just dumbed down like you'd explain to a child or a liberal.

I can testify to that. I live in south ontario and has to pick my nephew up one day and saw the diversity is strength posters, multikulti pictures drawn by kindergarteners, just overall sad amount of forced acceptance for such young children.

Seconding this. Now my university forces you to take a course on Native American culture in order to graduate.

>tfw i get to page 8 and some faggot bumps the thread im sliding
just fucked off

Kek

Here in the U.S. it depends on your teacher, at least before college. You either get a pro-U.S. slant or an anti-U.S. slant, never an objective history. Once you hit college, you get an objective history through readings instead of lectures. Lectures are all over the fucking place.

why did you lazy asses stop?
you need to give 110% brother