/brit/

Learn Anglish edition

Other urls found in this thread:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/whistleblowing-dinner-lady-awarded-huge-14170265
youtube.com/watch?v=cN7_u-4WXYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>maiden
>clothes horse

it's a minky

babestation

Good evening chaps!

*threatens to bomb public institutions online*

woah...hey, why you arresting me? I'm an innocent man i tell you, it's MY RIGHT

*gets taken away in a police van to the mental hospital*

Okay the world's ended and the only things left are you and the dog you have adopted as a companion

Do you fuck the dog?

remember when boris johnson called people invertebrates and said they were too scared to ask him questions?
pretty alpha move if im honest

no

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/whistleblowing-dinner-lady-awarded-huge-14170265

ah good my old primary school's in the news

*posts a retarded strawman*
*think I'm really clever*
haha that showed 'em

>m-mum why are these neckbeard losers posting jokes on the memorial page of my dad who died in combat?

>oh they're just nasty little trolls sweetheart, and besides, it's their right : )

>be English
>exist
haha

sleep lah

Why would I do that when I have a perfectly good hand?

Reading up on this gymnastics doctor that nonced all the Olympics girls.

Grim.

why yes, if i want to insult the honour and integrity of a fallen soldier for my own personal amusement, the law should protect me!

humans became so incredibly powerful towards the end of Stargate. it's ridiculous

you're alt-right if you read The Handmaid's Tale and thought that the world presented in it sounds good

>all scenarios that make me uncomfortable with my position is a strawman

try again

See this driving. What do?

ah yes, the great british state of mehico

Phwoar check out this virtual youtuber bird I found

who wanna play splatoon 2 with me

pls somebody

stop and pick her up

all the strawmans posted by that bootlicking sperg in this thread are strawmans though

haha that twat binman killed children ahah wahay probably deserved it the little sluts haha! fuck you widow you sunt here look at me dick WAAAHHHAYAAAYYYY

Woah dont arrest me what is this 1984 didnt anyone read orwel???

When Anglish became English? What is time for this?

I could buy myself a reason
I could sell myself a job
I could hang myself on treason
For I am my own damn God

youtube.com/watch?v=cN7_u-4WXYc

>File: sex.jpg (259 KB, 720x1280)

no they aren't. you have every right to mock and humilate through memes all public figures and engage in debate. you just want to greif pages of dead soldiers and call mps niggers on twitter you spack

i've been here for only 2 days and everyone is so OBSESSED with me already

americans are the showpiece of /brit/
i am honoured whenever they are present

autistically drive past here

nice strawman you bootlicker sperg

my dick is 7.3 inches erect and it;s my one redeeming feature

it's a bloke

hate yankees
simple as

anglish is a version of english with all the words of french origin taken out, making it a germanic language
anglish in its modern form was never an actual spoken language, but it's essentially modernised anglo-saxon

anders brevik was RIGHT and to be honest, didnt kill ENOUGH muslim children, and i spit on the grave of all the dead muslims HAHAHAHAHA

*send to memorial page on facebook*

WHos that at the door? what the fuck? its my right i tell you, read 1984 you fascists

2 nukes werent enough

Why do leftpol hate free speech

>anders brevik was RIGHT and to be honest, didnt kill ENOUGH muslim children, and i spit on the grave of all the dead muslims HAHAHAHAHA
>*send to memorial page on facebook*
>WHos that at the door? what the fuck? its my right i tell you, read 1984 you fascists

>nice strawman you bootlicker sperg

oh, that tweet i made about the 12 year old getting murdered? yeah i said she was hot, what it's banter haha

Ask yourself that when the time comes

SO I START A REVOLUTION FROM MY BOG

I've really triggered this sperg lads, he has defecated in his underwear

it's not your right to insult widows, victims of crime for your own personal amusement. That was never the case, and it never will be

the fact that this is even an option for you makes me worried about you :p

WOAH OKAY HURT FEELINGS ALL I SAID WAS IF THAT WIDOW WANTED A GOOD TIME TO SLIDE IN MY DMS AND SHE'LL SEE MY COCK AND BRING HER KID ROUND TO SO SHE CAN GET IN ON THE ACTION, ANAL ONLY THO OFC

>leftypol unironically think this isn't a strawman

In 1895, China faced imminent threat of being partitioned and colonized by imperialist powers such as Britain, France, Russia, Japan and Germany.

After winning the Spanish–American War of 1898, the United States increased its Asian presence by annexing the Philippines.

The Open Door Policy was a United States policy established in the late 19th century.

The policy proposed to keep China open to trade with all countries on an equal basis, keeping any one power from total control of the country.

In reality, the treaty greatly influenced the presence of the United States in East Asia.

You can do that in America, absolute free speech should be universal. Anyway big difference between actual face to face harassment and some mean words on a screen

*imagines myself stealing a book from a library*
*arrested*
vs.
*Canadian blows a dog*
*completely legal*

havent had sex in 2 years

normoid

haha how is online harassment real
just close your eyes
like, walk away from the screen haha

goats have big balls
wish I had big balls
know any good doctor who'll do a goat ball transplant for me
impress the ladies right

>stop giving real life examples of things it makes me look bad

I see you've resorted to image posting too, ah yes

Not really mate. Free speech has always had limits here. We have free speech, you can photoshop a picture of theresa may onto a naked body or something and you won't be arrested for insulting our dear leader. You need to get your priorities straight here, this is what lolbertarianism has transformed into. You have no idea what no free speech truly is, we're not iran, and we're not china.

Cannot get over how Spirit In The Sky was written by a heeb'

Who's planning the /brit/ orgy?

i got a friend in jesus

I'll give you some big balls, slap em straight across your chin

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

on a desert island with your friend
need food
would you cut off your willy and feed it to your friend?

Will England become a city-state?

>n'zinga
>looking like that
lad was a fucking retard to think she was east african to be fair, blatantly bantu

And we are able to criticise those who rule over us. Have you seen the STATE of most MPs twitter feeds? It's a blurry line, but just like everything in this world things are complicated and not as black and white as we'd like it to be. Threatening and abusive behaviour is not free speech, its not a difficult concept to understand.

as yes the sophisticated yank comedy about willies

*colonizes you*

would racemix with her in a hearbeat

know the lad who wouldn't cut off his willy to feed his friend

i dont have a willy

B'ZINGA

you're saying that this actually happened?

post the news articles about it then
but you won't because it didn't happen and it's a pathetic strawman lmao

The Twenty-One Demands were a set of Japanese demands sent to the government of the Republic of China on January 8, 1915.

They were opposed by Britain and the United States.

the demands:
>China was to hire Japanese advisors who could take effective control of China's finance and police.
>Japan would be empowered to build three major railways
>Japan would gain effective control of modern Taiwan
>Seizure of German ports and operations in Shandong Province
>expanded Japan's sphere of influence over the railways, coasts and major cities
> Japan demanded access to Inner Mongolia for raw materials, as a manufacturing site, and as a strategic buffer against Russian encroachment in Korea
>give Japan control of the Hanyeping mining and metallurgical complex in central China
>barred China from giving any further coastal or island concessions to foreign powers.

The Chinese government leaked the demands to the European powers in the hope they would help contain Japan.

Great Britain, Japan's closest ally, expressed concern over what was perceived as attempts to establish what would effectively be a Japanese protectorate over all of China.

Japan continued to push for outright control over Shandong Province and they won European diplomatic recognition for their claim at the Treaty of Versailles (despite the refusal of the Chinese delegation to sign the treaty).

In 1922 the U.S. brokered a solution. China was awarded nominal sovereignty over all of Shandong.

Jordan Peterson RAPES clueless left snowflake in DIRTY alleyway up the ARSE

got a great idea
how about you all post your willies and I'll tell you if it's good enough to eat alri

Free speech should be universal

how can anyone argue otherwise.

yeah that's right mate, of all 6 blillion people on the internet, not a single person on the internet at any point posting comments similar to that to one of the numerous memorial pages on FB. You are fucking deluded

> We have free speech
we shouldnt

had to scroll up and read this wonderful post again
quite the laugh

pathetic bootlickers that have delicate feelings

just found out about american HOAs, imagine being that cucked

Not for fascist or far left scum
Otherwise I agree

*shoots you dead*

its my constitutional right, bitch

dont worry chap, you can send a tweet to theresa that she will never ever read, that means you have free speech.

>but you won't because it didn't happen and it's a pathetic strawman lmao
thanks for proving me right. why don't you shift your goalposts all the way over there where we can't see you any more hmmm?

haha but why hahaha would you hehe shoot a man hehehe before throwin ahaha throwing him out of a haaaaha PLANE?

hey i'm cia!

>please follow through with my deliberate tactic of stifling arguments by sending you off to look at posts from 2011

Not going to happen my spasticated friend.

so which one is 600 lbs.

what a state. is he pregnant?