Sup Forums literally cannot refute this

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

How can't you support a pathological liar like Trump?

>B-but Shillary is a liar too!

That's just poltics. Sorry Trumpettes, but I'd rather take someone who lies every other week than someone who lies every hour of the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't need to his policies are still better than Hillary's and that's what I'm voting based on. Also Hillary committed the ultimate lie which is way worse than anything in this video.

Well, please kill yourself then :)

seriously do you think we give a shit about your bad argument shill threads?

get the fuck off our board CTR you fucking scum

Hillary is directly responsible for the deaths of multiple Americans in Benghazi, directly responsible for the transfer of military assets to the Russian federation, as well as indirectly responsible for the deaths and malnourishment of thousands of Haitians through her corrupt foundation.

Trump said some mean things.

Hillary gets snared telling lies every so often. Most big league politicians will if you drill down on them relentlessly for long enough. Bernie might have been different in that regard. But to get to the top, some slime does seem to be required.

Trump on the other hand truly seems to be demonstrating the "bed of nails" phenomenon in the lying department - not to mention the gaff/impolitic department. He makes so many missteps that his making them, after a certain point, just fails to be as impactful as making fewer of them would have been. It's truly deplorable that this person has risen to this height.

I'll take Hillary not because she doesn't lie, not because I like her, not because I admire her. But because she doesn't demonstrate that she is insane almost daily on national television.

Trump's lies expose the truth.

Hillary's lies obfuscate the truth.

She has demonstrated she's insane to us enough hasn't she? See
Are you really this ignorant or just a shill? What does Trump say that makes him seem insane anyways?

I'm pro-trump, get some reading comprehension moron

judge them by their actions not their words m8
trumps an asshole who lies to get press, hillary commits thousands of counts of treason, starts wars for personal gain, and lies to get off

>I'll take Hillary
What did you meant by this?

>Trump's such a liar don't vote for him
>Hillary lies but that's politics

What a double standard. Saged for shill thread.

Ok you faggot murder loving pedophile defender

He was using your post as an example, hence the see:link
Get some reading compensation

how can I judge someone's actions when they've literally never held political office before? he has no record to judge him on, words are literally all we have.

...... And I AM the "STUPID MEDIA-FED IGNORANT KEK" For not for not supporting this guy?

Lol keep watching FOX news and PutinToday

"tells it like it is" = shares our uninformed, bigoted views

I can refute that.

He's not lying for 13 minutes straight. The video isn't 13 minutes long, and the first 28 seconds of it isn't even of Trump talking.

You're full of shit.

shut it down

Is that how you refute that claim? How about you try refuting Hillary's corruption? I find that a much bigger issue than Trump lying. In fact, anyone with a sane and logical mind should, but I guess you don't have one do you?

Sup Forums doesnt care about him beiing as much as a liar as other politicians

they defend everything he does and say mindlessly like robots

Sup Forums is the safe space for Trump

>but I'd rather take someone who lies every other week than someone who lies every hour of the day.
so you're voting Trump?

If you have to ask you know it's a shill.

You are not allowed here Dietrich, you should be giving the Syrian invade- refugees your ass as a cock warmer!

Trump's lies force people to tell the truth.
>muh only 80% of black murders are by blacks
Anyways your thread is shit, lets guess what our last 4 digits add up to, mine will be 30.

Nice use of the checkem program

That's confidential information, who told you about it? Actually never mind this thread will be pruned in the next 15 minutes anyways.

Trump tends to go off script at rallies and start talking about things he saw on the news and hasn't consulted his advisors about yet. It's one of the things about him that pisses me off but I consider it more of an annoying character flaw then something of concern. His State of the Union addresses should be entertaining.

Nice try Shillary

youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c

So it isn't a joke then? Huh, thanks for the info faggot.