I just finish to watch pic related and I cry like a fucking bitch anons

I just finish to watch pic related and I cry like a fucking bitch anons.

What is your opinion about OKJA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gN2VQBTFgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It feels good to not be an easily manipulated piece of overly-emotional wankstain with no principles that actually likes this movie. I thought it sucked.

damn #woke

Hey op, glad to hear that BUT Are you tired of watching lameass scripted movies and tv shows? Or you just wanna let your brain juices cool off?

If you're looking for Real Bro-talk, come join us at /bb/ at /bb/ we have Real Bros, who have Real Bro Talk about Big Brothers we love (and hate, lmao)so if that's your kinda party, come over and chill with us Bros.

And please, be a Bro not a Hoe.

i just don't go to see these movies. i even regretted seeing elysium after how obnoxiously it waved its politically charged dick in your face

QUEEN SLAY YES

But Elysium it was a pice of shit, everything that Neill Blomkamp touch becomes in garbage

>Bong wants us to get worked up — both snuggly and agitated — about a Genetically Modified Organism, but Okja’s plot itself is modified for people who don’t know they’re watching propaganda so long as it pushes their buttons and makes them feel virtuous.

I didn't watch it but, this.

Is this actually good or is it just a "muh animals" infomercial?

It's quite good. Portraits both sides as assholes

Wow, we have a bad guy right here boy

Preesh, might get /crunk/ and check it out later tonight

>>>/2013/

>can't believe evil white people do this to animals!

>bong joon-ho isn't vegan
>the girl nor her grandfather aren't vegan
What did he mean by this? What is the actual message?

Yeah. At moments it feels like 'the host' from the same director mixed with totoro. Tilda delivers. Jake plays a meme. Dano is himself, as always. The girl is a lovely character. Cgi team did a pretty good job. Dunno, I quite enjoyed it. But the fuck do I know about films.

>evil

how where they evil in any way?

>go in knowing nothing
>ALF shows up, still wearing masks
>hey is that
>classic

Is this any good? I saw the trailer and I thought I might like it, but I'm kind of on the fence.

read the thread fat fuck

>I WAS IN THAT ROOM WHEN THE PRESIDENT NEEDED HELP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAJJHAHAHAHAHHAHAHJJJAAHAHAHAHFFFDDDSSAAAAPPPFFFFTTTCGHHHHHHHHH

Still funny.

It's anti-capitalist.

I'm mexican, dude. Here the cartels leaves bodies in the streeths all the time so I'm not someone easily to be shocked

this dude is literally fucking perfect

I went in expecting some cliche animal gets taken by corporation and the girl rescues it while two groups of people with their own agendas mess her up. Then I get hit with this slaughterhouse rape shit where none of the bad guys ever get some kind of comeuppance. The after credits scene wasn't enough to wash away the mood drop.

>pigs are really smart irl
>super pigs are shown to be incredibly intelligent

i kinda want a pet pig now

Have you not seen Memories of Murder, you goddamn pleb? It's the same director, worth a watch just for that (although his last film and this are in fact his worst).

Fact: if pigs had thumbs and we didn't, the positions would be reversed right now. Evolution is a bitch.

movie that is only getting spammed because the korean meme director made it
if it was some "jew" guy behind it no one would defend it

Where is this movie being spammed you fucking child?

yeah I wonder where the directer would take a sequel & if Mija would somehow show up & get involved with ALF again

>he never watch MoM

youtube.com/watch?v=6gN2VQBTFgc

I did, that's why I called this guy a meme director.
You redditors wouldn't even care about MoM if it wasn't a korean movie anyway.

This movie wanted to be something more than it was. Which was being average as fuck

Non-Korean Memories of Murder is pretty popular on this board too.

No I think your confused m8 someone like Joss Wendon could be called a "meme" director simply because of the way he likes to shoot his characters talking with extremely short & so called "snappy" lines that are more akin to winks toward the audience more then actually dialog that a normal human would have with another human being,where as this fellow from korea get's that there's more then one way to shoot/frame a shot

Chase scene was kino. Everything else was mediocre.

This

>It feels good to not be an easily manipulated
Hoo boy user, your post is saying otherwise.

My Opinion, not a good movie to watch before going out to eat Korean AYCE BBQ.

I can see why this was booed at the festival.

pretty bad desu

Moral I took away:
>don't make friends with your food

its a shit fucking movie

>booed

was it really?

but the ALF were the most likable group in the film?

No, the Cannes audience booed the Netflix logo at the beginning of the movie. It got like a 5 minute long standing ovation at the end.

>There’s also savvy satire of the ALF, whose leader (comically pious Paul Dano) claims: “We inflict economic damage on those who harm animals. We never harm animals or non-animals, that is our credo.” Yet, in true Millennial fashion, he never recoils from violence.

I enjoyed it
Corporation's new leader is trying to create more 'environmentally friendly' super food and genuinely seems to care but gets crushed and replaced
ALF is a bunch of self righteous hypocrites
Gylenhaal is a two faced image obsessed falling star
I genuinely liked the relationship between the girl and pig/hippo
In the end the grandad did buy Okja for her

I bong joon ho

>watching gook movies

What's the point of the movie anyway?

the trailer was great and overhyped the shit out of the movie for me

the dialogue was absolutely awful, kept being reminded that it was written by a foreigner

and all of the mirando corp scenes were like 3 minutes too long. the one after the chase scene was painful to sit through, horribly paced

I'M ACTING

One of the worst films I've seen all year and I've seen many 1/10 and 0/10s. Also Paul Dano sucks at acting

OOOOOOO RETINA DISPRAY

5/10 flick

It'd feel sanctimonious if it had a real point but it doesn't have that much of an agenda really given the subject matter.

The ALF and the people who run the big company are vaguely likable.

In the end it's just a bit of fun.

took me right out of the movie, it was ridiculous. Worse than dungeons and Dragons.

Fuck off viral marketer.

How is truth anti-capitalist? And you didn't see it till the end when the sister takes over of Mirando?

I liked the movie. It showed the process of meat industry pretty well without it being too in your face for you americans. Also, more of a nice little adventure story than just documentary.

that creatures bacon could have saved the world, what a shame it did not, millions - no , billions could have been saved if it was not for that girls greed, I weeped for humanity

The girl literally bought one of the super pigs. The money will go into further R&D and sustaining the company. All other super pigs are still gonna get killed.

Fact: if pigeons had thumbs, they still would make a less retarded post than you

The film isn't so much about the meat industry, it's about how there is no such thing as ethical consumption under Capitalism and that companies with nice PR faces, are still horrifically exploiting.
It also pretty much spells out that "ethical capitalism" will always fail because people are forced to buy what is cheap and people are willing to put up with horrific atrocities, when it means they can get their products for $20 cheaper.

The pigs can communicate with humans, they are completely self-aware intelligent creatures, yet are slaughtered for cheap product.
You know.. like sweatshop labourers.

>Growing animals to save world hunger.
>Implying world hunger is a production problem and not a distribution problem.

World hunger literally could be solved overnight, right now, in the real world. The UN signing a few documents, in a few minutes could end it.

why was paul dano so sexy in this?