ITT: Plot holes in movies

Why the fuck didn't he just throw one of the thousands of grenades or even a lighter and then jump out of the plane? Better yet, why didn't Wonder Woman just throw the plane and then have the sniper shoot it? Or just throw the plane at Ares who was on fire at the time.

If black widow and hawkeye killed dozens of monsters with regular wepons why the army didn't gave some reinforcements?Why the aliens didn't ignored the less than a dozen avengers and continued the invasion?

>I don't know what plot holes are!!!

Because the Avengers were on-sight within seconds of the portal opening and the fight was over before the army could get there. The portal was only open for like 8 minutes and the ayy lmaos were fucking up NY really bad in that time frame. Nice try though DCuck.

I too wondered about this. Really makes ya think. They couldn't blow up the plane on the ground due to the gas I'm assuming. I'm sure he could've figured out a way to blow it up and jump while in the air.

And the army didn't put any snipers that could easily take down hundreds to thousands of aliens down in less than minute, the army could clearly hold line until they run out of bullets.

Are you tired of watching lameass scripted movies and tv shows? Or you just wanna let your brain juices cool off?

If you're looking for Real Bro-talk, come join us at /bb/ at /bb/ we have Real Bros, who have Real Bro Talk about Big Brothers we love (and hate, lmao)so if that's your kinda party, come over and chill with us Bros.

And please, be a Bro not a Hoe.

>>I don't know what plot holes are!!!
apparently you don't either
just because the solution to the problem wasn't the most tactically sound one doesn't make it a plot hole

>Why the fuck didn't he just throw one of the thousands of grenades or even a lighter and then jump out of the plane?
Parachutes weren't standard issue for Allied forces until after World War 1.

I didn't explain why the army didn't put not even thousands of soldiers to help, MCUck, the goverment of MCU is fucking braindead

>no friends so have to have a reality TV show as an emulator of gossip and other traits of balanced social relations

everyone would have died, even the Hulk was losing

WW couldn't jump and grab him?

In Final Destination 3 the main girl has a vision of the rollercoaster being derailed because of a student's camera falling onto the tracks, but when she has her freak out the student with the camera gets off and the coaster still derails

The snipers would have each take dozens of aliens down before dying and would increase the chances of sucess for the avengers

She was busy being kicked in the ass by ares

what time are you putting these snipers because the ANG came 30 minutes after and they don't have snipers.

>A coaster derails from a camera on the tracks
FTFY

The fact that there was no army with the avengers at all is already ridiculous, 30 minutes later?Holy shit.

holy shit this
Did op just close his eyes for that whole section of the movie?

The plot hole is not showing Shield after the Carrier got fixed.

Ares was fucking around with the fire while this happened

No, she didn't show enough speed for that, and even if she caught him he would probably die by the impact, see him while so dark and far would impossible also the chances of her noticing it while there was a whole war around her make things even more absurd

Very close from them

When the solution is simple and intuitive while the alternative involves killing yourself, yes it is a plothole. Steve was not a stupid man, and even a stupid man could have thought of a plan that didn't involve killing himself.

you're thinking too small. why the fuck would a unprepared plane be fitted with a timer in the first place

then that makes Super Man and flash a plot hole.

I don't get it

both move so fast the people they try to save would die from the impacts or the force of air.

Flash got the Speedforce that alters the laws of phisics in a limited area around him, Superman is the famous king of PIS so...

Because their plan was to fucking nuke it. You don't deploy the army to ground zero.

>ITT: no one paying attention to the movies
No real plot hole yet, I fucking hate this thread.

There's a plot hole in your fucking brain, you nigger.

Fuck off OP, are you 12?

It had to be him, he knew he had to sacrifice himself to show Diana that humanity deserved to live.

Fucking Hyrda guy on the world security council...

RIP Powers Boothe.

Why don't they just shoot Batman? Why doesn't Bale Batman know the Batusi?

He was concerned about the gas failing to ignite and killing his friends/innocents, detonating at higher altitude gives it an opportunity to disperse and become less hamful.

>Throw one of thousands of grenades
He wouldn't have been out of the explosion before it went off, it was fucking huge
>lighter
Not reliable
>throw plane at Aries
And it would have gone of and killed everyone instead of just him, great. Maybe some would survive the explosion, but that's a lot of fucking instakill gas too.
>throw the plan and sniper shoot it
This could have worked except she was preoccupied with Ares and the gas was on a timer, also I think the sniper was out of bullets and at least surrounded, they made a point out of that, no way to communicate that to him. Also, before she went Super Saiyan on Ares, she was probably the only one that would think she even could throw the plane (jumping really far and beating guys up doesn't exactly compare to this) and her limited understanding of explosives and firearms makes the likelihood of her coming up with this plan rather low.

>Or just throw the plane at Ares who was on fire at the time.
That would kill everyone except ares

>Why the fuck didn't he just throw one of the thousands of grenades or even a lighter and then jump out of the plane? Better yet, why didn't Wonder Woman just throw the plane and then have the sniper shoot it? Or just throw the plane at Ares who was on fire at the time.
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE JUST DROP THE GAS BOMBS IN THE CHANNEL THEN DITCH THE PLANE IN ENGLAND

That would cause an ecological disaster, contaminating the food supply for coastal cities all along the channel and it would also end finding its way into the drinking water through the natural water cycle.

It would actually be less harmful in the long term to do nothing and let the front get bombed