Why, America?

WHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Brazilian_coup_d'état
nytimes.com/2012/01/27/opinion/in-honduras-a-mess-helped-by-the-us.html
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/9/hillary-clinton-honduraslatinamericaforeignpolicy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally genocide.

Someone need to teach these kids how to BEEhave AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

once again el abomination strikes

Americans are psychopaths. Especially rural americans.

You've talked to them on Sup Forums, you've seen it. A culture which simply doesn't have right and wrong.

they're literally insects lmao who cares
remember setting ants on fire as a kid?
i remember pouring water down an anthole and marking the date i did it on the calendar. i told myself that ants would forever commemorate the day as the anniversary of the great ant genocide

>lmao who cares
The guy who owns those bees and beehives, you nigger.

>lmao who cares
this is what you get when you are inbred and then let you impregnate by a roadkill

I, on the other hand, never did things like that. I've killed bugs in my house, but I always feel vaguely evil, like what is my right, honestly. ONCE when I was a kid I cut an ant in half with my fingernail and I felt sick seeing him suffer.

If you don't care I don't see why you kill them, not caring should mean leaving them alone.

why were they arrested or why would they vandalize a honey farm?

intentional economic damage is a crime, and theft

sioux city is a town of around 100,000 people. not exactly rural

Our ecosystem is largely dependent on those insects you mong.
And morals aside, those "insects" were someone's property and livelihood. Their owner needs them to have food on his table.
I cant just go to a farm and start slaughtering cows because who cares bro they're just animals

They know we don't fuck around here.

amerifats are insects too so you have no room to talk desu

500,000 bees died for the sake of this joke

Bees are important pollinators that need to be protected. Honey is yummy also. Plus they were someone else's property.

Not saying I care about animal lives but at least kill things that don't do shit.

>why were they arrested
For burning someone's property
>why would they burn a honey farm
Who knows, they are probably mentally ill or a business competitor paid them.

>they're literally insects lmao who cares
How the fuck are you going to pollinate your precious crops when uneducated brainlets intentionally vandalize hives? We're already losing them by droves to climate change, you inbred rust belt wannabe-white mutt.

>why were they arrested
Vandalism, they completely wiped out a small business

>why would they vandalize a honey farm?
Because they were edgy retards? No need to overcomplicate explanations, they were simply jerks who apparently took it upon themselves to be cruel because their mummy didn't suck their dicks or whatever. fortunately they were idiots enough they got caught.

I heard that bees are going to extinct in the future for whatever reason. I really hope this doesn't happen because I really love honey

> but I always feel vaguely evil, like what is my right, honestly
it is just a fucking insect

what about that time dilma got coup'd and her corrupt replacement sold off your national companies to NA ?

i wonder how i fucked up this

El goblino strikes once again

So?

Kids will bee kids.

Fuck off with that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Brazilian_coup_d'état

This map is missing a massive list of interventions
Also, that Grenada entry is completely wrong. The US invaded because the leader of the popular revolution, Maurice Bishop, was overthrown and executed by the military.

ITT retards who don't understand how works the ecosystem of the planet. Bees are very important for the functioning of nature. This news is really tragic. Many scientists in the world try to find a solution against the decrease of bees.

I hope these kids will be hardly punished.

Wasps are fucking abominations and bees are too close to them to be trusted. I'm glad someone took a stand against this Africanized honeybee menace in my state. Not even memeing.

be careful lest i heem you forthwith

>remember setting ants on fire

They never learned about the birds and the bees.

stronger and more manly than you Francois(e)

Why are terrible puns excused if they are made by non americans?
This is discrimination.

Not appreciating puns is a sign of autism.

with a magnifying glass?

>lmao who cares
theyre property and that beekeeper's livelihood you ancap scum

>56

>Not saying I care about animal lives

You're so edgy and cool

they're also vital to our continued existence.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kids were black.

far more likely to be mestizo in sioux city

what the fuck does shit have to do with bees you retarded frog. you should have created a dedicated thread lmao

frog "humor" honhonhon

not this shit again

*the cut-dick brotherhood runs to the rescue*
>h-how dare you bant an american over a thread dedicated to a nefarious american act, d-don't you know that banter is illegal ?!!??? MODS!!!!!!!
>what do you mean it's related REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP MAKING MY BRAIN HURT !

Motherfuckers so desperate to hate on America they are pulling stories about 50 beehives dead..............

no seriously you fucking moron, there are LOS threads where butthurt spics post that CIA shit. but this is the thread about BEES. BEES. faggot. ordnung muss sein.

To be fair with them this kind of vandalism doesn't happen only in USA but also in other countries.

That said. I hope those two little pieces of shit get jailed.

When not outright "intervention" aka invasion, there was military and political support to the sides they wanted.

And worth mentioning they didn't really mind throwing down democratically elected presidents to replace with suicidal butcher dictatorships.

>remember setting ants on fire as a kid?
Last time I checked ants aren't production animals that your household might depend upon. 50 dead beehives is huge.

>fuckety fuck fuck moron! butthurt! faggot! XDDDDDD
listen boo, i know you're young and excited to be on the "epic" Sup Forums with the anonymous, but this isn't Sup Forums so don't ever reply to my post again while swearing.

>They know we don't fuck around here.
Yeah, sure.

Let's talk about Jango being replaced with a bunch of suicidal butchers then, and the support they got from the Murrican government.

>with a magnifying glass?
I'll take I was the only one here who had access to gunpowder as a kid?

So. Exploding ant mounts is fun. Drill a hole with a stick, put some gunpowder, a wick, ????, profit.

This pic is such bullshit.
I can't possibly research all the shit in that pic.
But the one that I know, is the 2009 coup in honduras. It wasn't US backed coup. The whole thing was internal. The US gets blamed for having trained a few soldiers but that is normal, military cooperation.

>lmao who cares
>bees
>american education

el vira lata

>they're literally insects lmao who cares

>this pic is wrong!!
>can't tell you why tho!
>but t-this one incident out of the 56 i'm SURE is wrong
nytimes.com/2012/01/27/opinion/in-honduras-a-mess-helped-by-the-us.html
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/9/hillary-clinton-honduraslatinamericaforeignpolicy.html
See the issue here is that even tho the coup is barely connected to the us, the generals of the coup and the new "democratically elected" leader that make up the new government are backed by the us, even tho Honduras is now a corrupt dictatorship.

"Why has the State Department thrown itself behind the Lobo administration despite brutal evidence of the regime’s corruption? In part because it has caved in to the Cuban-American constituency of Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, the Republican chairwoman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, and her allies. They have been ferocious about Honduras as a first domino with which to push back against the line of center-left and leftist governments that have won elections in Latin America in the past 15 years. With its American air base, Honduras is also crucial to the United States’ military strategy in Latin America."

Never forget the 500.000 gorillons

The US voted to kick Honduras out of the OAS, and the member states only allowed Honduras back in after having elected a new leader.
The US was criticized because it refused to shut off all the aid to Honduras, which is ironic considering the current situation.
The US did not lead, aid, or orchestrated the Coup. At the very worst, you could say that the US did not do much and allowed the orchestrators to get away with it.

At the end of the day, it isn't the responsibility of the US to protect accountability in foreign governments.
This is not the first, nor last coup that Honduras will have.

The pic is bullshit, and it pisses me off when people try to make it seem as if the CIA is some godly organization that can manipulate every country in the world to destroy itself.

The CIA has limits. It's merely used as a scapegoat from shitholes to not take responsibility for their own incompetence.

Also, I'm Honduran. I was there during the coup.
The whole thing was an internal struggle for power.

Mel zelaya, the president at the time, wanted a plebiscite to ask the people if changing the constitution should be considered.

Many considered the plebiscite to be a power grab by zelaya, to stay in power for longer. The coup happened shortly after.

The US and the OAS quickly expelled Honduras from the organization, and almost set sanctions. Only the poor would have suffered from withdrawal of aid.

But I guess you know more about Honduras than me.

The picture is just wrong. The US didn't backed a coup in Honduras.

>it isn't the responsibility of the US to protect accountability in foreign governments.
listen buddy
when you fund a government 200 million $ you're kind of accountable for what it does with it.
you don't see me funding al-Qaeda, or the Kurds, for humanitarian reasons

Also this:
"That same year, Senate Armed Services Committee Chair Carl Levin asked the U.S. Defense Department Office of the Inspector General to investigate charges that the William Perry Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies , the educational arm of U.S. Southern Command located at the National Defense University in Washington, D.C., had actively promoted the coup declared illegal by Commander-in-Chief Obama but remained unpunished. [116]

Following the coup trends of decreasing poverty and extreme poverty were reversed. The nation saw a poverty increase of 13.2 percent and in extreme poverty of 26.3 percent in just 3 years.[117] Furthermore, unemployment grew between 2008 and 2012 from 6.8 percent to 14.1 percent.[117]"

I don't have to know Honduras better than you, I just do my research thoroughly.

You are somewhat right in the sense that the orchestrators, "el partido nacional", are more pro-US, but that is still a very invalid way of putting the blame in the US.

The coup in Chile is another example. Many blame the CIA and US for economic warfare, and support of Allende's enemies.

But many people forget, that allende was violating the constitution, and the supreme court of Chile denounced him for it, which is a big factor in the coup and the overthrowing of the president by the military.

Not only do I find it patronizing, but insulting for people to make the case that the CIA and a few million dollars can destroy a country without any type of internal issue developing at the time to begin with. People overstate the impact and efficacy of the CIA.

The US may have tipped the scales in favor of a certain coup, but the CIA isn't a god.

this

Because bees are extremely beneficial to humans and the environment in general you fat cunt.

So, is the US supposed to violate the sovereignty of all this countries because of a little aid that they get?

> "That same year, Senate Armed Services Committee Chair Carl Levin asked the U.S. Defense Department Office of the Inspector General to investigate charges that the William Perry Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies , the educational arm of U.S. Southern Command located at the National Defense University in Washington, D.C., had actively promoted the coup declared illegal by Commander-in-Chief Obama but remained unpunished. [116]
so, you are saying the coup is the fault of a educational arm of the USSOCOM?

they went unpunished because no charges were brought against them, and training Honduras soldiers is something that is done all the time, even today. The US has a shared airbase in Honduras.

>Following the coup trends of decreasing poverty and extreme poverty were reversed. The nation saw a poverty increase of 13.2 percent and in extreme poverty of 26.3 percent in just 3 years.[117] Furthermore, unemployment grew between 2008 and 2012 from 6.8 percent to 14.1 percent.[117]"

Again, The coup was internal. Even if this "Educational arm" had anything to do, the best they could have done was train their soldiers.
Something that is irrelevant, because the coup was bloodless. The president was put in a plane and taken out of the country in one morning.

The police force and military police put order around the country afterwards. There were no military campaigns or anything that an educational arms could have done better than the actual politicians.

>you don't see me funding al-Qaeda, or the Kurds, for humanitarian reasons
You don't even know what you're funding. You always only learn about it 30 years later.

if a German posted this youd all make fun of our humor again

What should the US have done to not be considered responsible for the coup?

Obama did not support the coup, and the CIA was not involved.

Should the US have cut all aid, and diplomatically isolated Honduras? What would that have resulted in? The politicians were not going to bring Zelaya back to power, they had already taken him out.

The US did isolate honduras, but it did not stop the aid. I don't mean military aid either. I mean humanitarian aid. You think the politicians would have taken zelaya to keep his base from starving? The ones who would have suffered the most, should the US had cut aid, were going to be the poor and the zelaya base.

The OAS, and the US quickly called for elections, to bring the country back from the military to "democratically elected" rule.

Another thing that the US forced honduras to do, was to allow Mel back into the country. His wife ran for presidency this or last election, I'm not sure.

So, it's really funny that the US had taken zelaya out of power, only to allow him back in, and his wife, to run for the office once more, no?

There was real resentment for Zelaya too. My mom supported the opposing party, and hated Zelaya.

At the end of the day, there were numerous internal factors. No one, and I mean NO ONE, inside the country ever brought or blamed the US. Many actually resented the US for having kicked us out of the OAS.

Funny, you can't win ever as the US. You are the bad guy everytime.

It's the hahas at the end that take the cringe out of the whole thing. Without those hahas. It would have been shit.

I don't understand what your point is? This is obviously a very strange crime here, and if you're wondering how they managed to kill half a million it's because bees are small and don't take up much space. I really don't understand what you're looking for that the article couldn't provide.

hey you do whatever you want with that taxpayer money
you could use it to do ANY-THING
reminder, this is taking place from 2009 to 2016, right after the economic crisis, when hospitals are shutting down and entire suburbs are being deserted. And since the usa is so much out of money you could cut down on military expenditures in SA. Or use it to finance who knows what,.

here's an example of what 200 millions can buy you: 300,000 AR-15s (honduras military is only 75,000). But yeah sure just a drop of water in the sea amiright, who even cares where you invest money. It's just a little aid, straight into the pocket of the politicians you like, in a country desperate for money, how could that change or influence anything.

Lol I bet you still eat meat you retarded doublethink meatcuck

He was asking which question OP was asking

Puns are the lowest form of wit, brainlet.

Nothing wrong with backing democracies. France did it.

You are now aware one bee is more productive and worth more then an American.

It's ok because she was a communist, state-owned business are corrupt and all those people losing their jobs are lazy.

At least that's what the TV said.

>And since the usa is so much out of money you could cut down on military expenditures in SA. Or use it to finance who knows what,.
I fail to see how this is relevant to the coup. most of the aid to Honduras is humanitarian. The vast majority of aid is Humanitarian.

Second, all of the aid, training, equipment, and logistics that the US provides to Honduras is to fight the drug war. To crack on narcotics, and secure their borders.

Whether you think it's a bad investment, or a waste of money is one thing. but it's totally irrelevant to the discussion of the 2009 coup.

>lmao who cares
so this is the power of american education...

some nice frog humor

why be so upset?
just chill m8

What's your point? 500000 bees, not only is it animal cruelty it also means thousands upon thousands of dollars lost

Asking why the boys did it, Cabron.

Way better than Australian or leaf posting t.b.h.

why not?

Because socially maladjusted teenagers that don't live somewhere with the population density to support a gang destroy things for shits and giggles.

All humour is base. That's why it works.