Why is Poland so based lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ht9BCrnpM2k
youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gIClOtU49jc
youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany removed jewery for you

This is the only poland related material I have to offer.

Because dumb backwards-assed polacks hate diversity.

>hate diversity
>dumb backwards-assed polacks
i think you mean based ass polacks my kangaroo fucking friend

Don't really have anything to base it on but I always assumed poland had a bunch of gypsies everywhere. Can any polack confirm/deny?

You described all of eastern europe. Poland is just the loudest about it.

Based East Europe, why can't this spread to the west?

Poland is ok, should take an example of Czechia anyway, cause to much religion.

>Poland
>based
Nice proxy Seba.

Because after being split between Germany and Russia, then after WWI and being a country for about a decade, they got invaded and became half Lebenstraum and half Soviet lands. THEN, they were the battleground for Barbarossa and the most bloody fighting of the Second World War. After that, they were made into a puppet state by the Soviets for like 70 years.

They just don't want to be occupied again.

You have been cleansed in ww2, after intense Jewification

Poland uber alles.

You forgot they own Catholicism and they basedly admit they won't follow a Pope that is a cuck and don't agree that he should be the head of the Church.

Kek has truly blessed us all

>why can't this spread to the west?
It doesn't spread, it's made. In this case thru Soviet occupation and communism. See Hard times make hard people.

Poland is paradise, beautiful country and people

There is from 17 to 35 thousand of them in Poland, not that much when you think about it. Yeah, you see them from time to time, even in the smaller cities and towns, but they are not a significant group. And you certainly don't see them everywhere.

Where's this from

Is there anything in Poland worth destroying?

Memeposters are deatroying Sup Forums

that's Slovakia

I haven't seen a nigger in the last 6 years.

Most of you have no idea how it feels like.

It feels good.

How hard is it for a burger to get an apartment and a job over there?

a few kebab

I see them all day on Sup Forums

I used to think like this when I was 13 years old, now I compare divorce rates between PL and Czechia and I changed my mind

Don't fall for the fucking Poland meme, burger bro.
There's a fucking reason if not even niggers want to live there.

You can find an IT job in 3 minutes and they'll throw a decent amount of money at you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ht9BCrnpM2k
>Poland
>no

Sweet, that's the field I'm in anyway

Too bad that inbred Polskis come to Western Europe to clean toilets like fucking savages. Poles are worse than gypsies and niggers, Americans wouldn't know because they're so fucking sheltered.

How would you know?
Are you a nigger?

Poland is cool and smart.

Yeah!
Fuck the fucking polish fucks!

Niggers for life, homie!

>no space program

Niggers won't get welfare. You *can* make money in Poland if you open a business or a factory.

Also here's a nigger in Poland:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y

Depends
For tha burger...Well not that hard.In tourist city every 100 meters.
For the job...thats kinda problem.Experts are needed,in scientific and social fields,architecture and most of physical job is getting done by sebas.Seba=pale,skinny but ripped,tracksuit,lives in city.

Italy is full of boat niggers now.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIClOtU49jc

Too bad that inbred Irish came to the US to clean toilets like fucking savages. Irish are worse than gypsies and niggers.

>t. Irish nigerian
youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM

I might go there for vaccation or something. Could be cool to see how it is over there. Is there somewhere I should avoid if I don't want to get killed?

How does Poland accept other european cultures?

What is Poland view on conservative Portuguese?

Also that nigger looks like someone lost a slave.

This isn't Brooklyn.

But that is true.Ita easy job and is being paid lets say 1000 brit money
You live on lard and water
After 6 montha you come back to great polska and you have 6000 beit money.Now in brit for 1 britmoney you could buy 1 beer.In polskies 1 brit money buys you 5 beers.You basically have 30 000 britmoney in poland then.You live the rest if year like a king.

Someone must have removed their jews

They are thriving on clay that belongs to us.

I'm not mad at all, between.

Poland is the chosen nation. People believe in 2 eucharistical miracles that happened in Poland in a short period of time

In my church, priest prays that our nation enlighten the rest of Europe with its example

People are now talking openly that the task of Poland is to re-evangelize pagans from the West

People start to believe in numerous prophecies about Poland which are as old as from the 19 century

People compare Poland with the West and increasingly feel that Poland is actually comfy. And Polaks feel that they are dindus so no amount of shaming will have any effect, because people reduce that to anti-polish propaganda

To be honest,people are just people here.Other cultures?Conservative portugese?As a polack idk whatcha talking about about that will fill thia answer.
Just dont do bad thing to wymin
No stealerino
Grands are saints and yerr have to a cept what they say
You dont do loud shieeet after 22
And basically you moztly mind your own business.On da beach always make your territory with windshields with ,,doors" facing ocean as all polskies do.

who

Enjoy being cucked by a Polish preacher's daughter.

The only reason you aren't Ukraine or Bulgaria level shit tier is because of gibsmedats from the west.

Also we dont remove all kebab
Thing is sebas want to remove kebab
But they eat kebab
Its kind of taboo joke
If you are a smelly turkroach you can always open a restaurant with kebab
Many monies will be given

These are problems in the world.

that 0,3% GDP "gibs" sure is keeping us alive

I knew that would be the first response by some pole...
Well, she's a kike (puppet) first and foremost. And fucking retarded, incompetent, ignorant and just plain evil second.

see? we know each other well.
Btw i fapped 3 times to your beach volleybal olympian waifus today

OH LOOK ITS ANOTHER BASED POLAND THREAD!
Fuck off fags

Because of foreign investments, yes. But remember that those same foreign investors have also destroyed our companies through hostile acquisitions during the so called economic transition

>Poland
>Based

More like proud EU cucks.

im polish. idk anything about it. Probably shit.

bravo you can use outdated statistics that show what i talked about
legendary burger intelligence never dissapoints

Poland is religious meme must die

Yep.I hate my country but not in the wrong way.You see pilsudski said once:Kraj dobry,tylko ludzie kurwy which translates to Its a good country,just made of dickheads and its true.You dont wa t to play a game with one.Also most of immigrants are fucking sucking social monies.While you get a education and you have a decent job in good field you earn as much as 70 iq tracksuit seba and his fuckbitch.While they could make poland a better country they just destroy it.ALSO yes.Im migrating to USA.But i will stay there.I will vote cor trump on his secojnd turn.Hypocrisy isnt it?

Enjoy as long as you can. Can't be long until pic related becomes mandatory.

plenty, but our chavs beat the shit of any brown/black guy in sight
>we gonna be empirez and shieeet

What about culture influence? What if Portuguese come to Poland and try to "teach" Poland how to cook?

It's feels like Poland doesn't know what to do (in the subject of gastronomy) and Portugal might help with that with some polite influence.

Portugal has this kind of "prophecy" see Which is to spread our good culture in the world, including christian morals. Other cultures will accept whatever they like about Portuguese culture, no forcing foreign culture or anything like kebab does.

>People are now talking openly that the task of Poland is to re-evangelize pagans from the West

I just feel Portugal can help with that somehow and I don't know how to help with that.
I also am trying to understand how Poland views their religion. Do they really believe on the supernatural side of Catholicism or is it something like an Atheist Christianity?
In Portugal its a bunch of mindless sheeple following Catholicism, But Poland seems to not be sheeple but actually owners of their own religion (knowing exactly what they should do). This, strong enough to even stop following the current Pope if they do not agree with him.

On the plus side, they dont have to worry about sweat making the ball slip

You sound like an idiot, so you're perfect to be a Drumpf supporter. Im embarrassed to be polish.

Oh,arent you the one who has never lived there,as he posted?So you cant get a dull picture.I sound like a idiot?I see my own hypocrisy,but do you?I dont want to be mean here,we all dont.But you just seem triggered.
I see a story flashin in my mind of polish family coming to USA looking for a better life.They see,that if their father work at walmart,and their mother takes social money they will have a decent amount of money.They see,that social money actually covers all their money needs and father just works for savings.So they raise an user,in leftist state of mind who chooses hillary because she supports imigration and social suckers.And here he is,shitting over somebody whom he doesnt know.
It may not be your story but I can bet,that you are somehow connected to social money.I just feel that.
You are the problem honey.

>Poland is religious meme must die
>Posting religious polish thing

Wrong. my parents have never taken any government money since they came here.

neither have I. Yet. Im 18, there's still time.

I can't wait to vote Hillary this November. stay mad bitch.

Aint mad polish bro.Still,you are already wasting your voice because trump will win.You just cant accept that,and you will propably post realclearpolitics,or shill

I have multiple freinds,from various states.They all are confused when I ask them which candidate will they vote on,because its obvious that trump is choice of theirs,and theirs enviroment.

Stay cuckd shill

>In Portugal its a bunch of mindless sheeple following Catholicism, But Poland seems to not be sheeple but actually owners of their own religion (knowing exactly what they should do)
Idk what do you mean. The Church in Poland holds still a gigantic trust and some things play out (like not that big divorce rates or opposition to abortion, although our law is not as strict as in Ireland, or the high Church attendance). What happens in the future - who the hell knows

Because nobody wants your country or money kek

>Idk what do you mean.

Because it made no sense

Belarus is better IMO

Stop stealing jobs in other countries. You're not welcome.

Could you at least explain how religion is in Poland something like a cultural thing or just a result of many years of indoctrination on generations?

:D

I don't know if I get you correctly but there was no Salazar or Franco in Poland. Going to church wasn't very strongly forced imo. It was quite the opposie - during communism you had better prospects for career if you were not going to church, and yet people went to church. Some say that it was because it was a symbol of opposition to communism but I don't believe that, you could be an oppositionist without religious affiliations like in Czechia. After 1989 there was a fierce attack on the Church by every major media. There was one weekly that was most popular at the time which was as vulgar as the worst bolshevik outlets or even der Sturmer, it was as anti-catholic. So the Church was disencouraged, at least in the public. Nevertheless people still attended masses. Personally I think that christianity just resonates very well within the polish culture. An example : during communism there was abortion on demand. After 1989 the tide was turned and more and more people oppose abortion

Do you think the reason is that people believe it was God that helped them fight all these years and survive?

>>no terrorist attacks

Terrorists get to Poland, look around, shrug, and ask what's the point. Walk away.