Be careful out there,It's Happening

So since many of us will no doubt be arrested and maybe,even-possibly executed in a few months according to recent plans exposed by the leaks and certain patriots in our armed forces who have come forward as of today,I just wanted to tell everyone out there to be on guard.
We now know our worst fears might come true.We know that they are so bothered,so enraged that they cannot complete their assignment of disseminating our way of thought,distracting and subverting,all because of Sup Forums's sternness and sheer disregard of false narrative.

CTR is just one of many institutions Sup Forums has faced and humiliated,they are nothing.Just another pawn ready to be used and thrown away by their masters.
The real threat is watching,and preparing.
If what we know is true,all of the recent happenings correlate-
>Turkey coup
>Chinese test MIRV over nevada
>Russia leaks
>jade helm
>2016 election fraud
>pentagon/fbi-cia rivalry in mideast
>ISIS
-to form a big picture of what really is going on.

Look past these events and see who,when and where has what to gain.
Always keep a weapon within arm's reach,and have complete awareness of your surroundings at all times.If you notice you are being watched or followed,write it down,record it,confront them,tell Sup Forums,do what you think is best in the situation but above all,do not let them scare you.
If the worst is to come,and they come for you,keep one foot on the ground at all times,don't stop going.

I advise everybody to save food,and arm themselves.buy a can or 2 of beans and tuna whenever you visit the store,Buy water,anything that can help in times of crisis.
Talk to your family about it,your friends.don't let Shillary's abhorrent lies drown out the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-economy-finance-ministry-idUSKCN0Z50VD
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1270778/000106299307005171/0001062993-07-005171.txt
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-07/alert-conspiracy-theorists-youre-being-lied
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Knock knock OP. Open your door

Just did,saw an old man walking a dog
Hmm really made me think

really? it's just all these summerfags.....theres no such thing as shilling

Where did it say many of us would be arrested?

>So since many of us will no doubt be arrested and maybe,even-possibly executed
what are you talking about? pol is satire dummie

its all a ruse OP. governments pretend to be at odds to distract you from the reality.

the west crying about russia and china, the coup in turkey and the ukraine+the following civil war, zika, cancer rates going up, the email scandal, ((("planet x")))

its all so you dont go look at gdp growth figures and earnings reports of various companies. germany hasnt had a single figure above 1% the previous year but had claimed to get 1.3%-1.7% not so long ago for instance. 0.7% is mind blowing in douche land apparently

reuters.com/article/us-germany-economy-finance-ministry-idUSKCN0Z50VD

Ever read the patriot act?
Well maybe not you,you live in a different state of the modern world.

>jade helm
my sides

You know what they say,practice makes perfect.

Exactly.

shit, ive had phone calls from different area codes, that simply dont show up in my phone after i hang up. not the number, not unknown caller just nothing. then i have my fucking netflix say im logged in too many places, when i am the only one who knows my password, and use it with a wired connection.

i wouldnt suprise me if there is going to be a purge no matter who wins this. politicians need scapegoats after all, and nothing shows MORAL FIBER, than cutting your own peoples throats.

Oh hey Alex Jones, how the "revolution" going? OH WAIT YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER FAKE-TRUTHER WORKING FOR THE REAL NWO AS A FEARMONGERING NEW MEDIA SHILL SCRAPING PROFITS FROM YOUR BULLSHIT "PRODUCTS" YOU PLUG EVERY 5 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE, AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

>ive had phone calls from different area code
Uh oh man, I'd be contacting a lawyer right now to start compiling your last will and testament because the super black x ops kgbcia shapeshifter assassins from yavin 4 always randomly call their targets a month or two before offing them.

Money and economies don't really work when half the population are considered hostile combatants,and especially useless if no one is alive to use it.

Really made me think
shit guess im a #hillshill now
Match me?

We're on the way. We'll keep you posted
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1270778/000106299307005171/0001062993-07-005171.txt

Idk what type of nasa-delta force margin "match me?" means, mr jones or should I say AGENT HICKS?!

jargon** not margin

like 100 ranging from 9pm to 6 am. randomly. this isnt 2spooky4u paranoia.

this happens all the time now, even since i changed my number.

then my google tracks thing, shows all over the country, and im logged into Facebook(laugh at me all you want, i have won stuff on there) and google from places outside the country, and all over the USA.

Could be nothing,but still keep an eye on it,maybe some pooinloo has your info

doubtful, this was on my dirty computer, not the one i use for my home stuff.

and by dirty, i mean the one i would throw into a giant tire fire without a second thought.

don't-shoot-my-dog-dirty?
I usually imagined They wouldnt care and merely keep open tabs on you.direct electronic disruption is not likely Unless your local LE has recieved really expensive toys from no such agency or you got some classy fried info,or anything about that one new airframe.

peepeee

how classified? like LEGION BLOCK level or 32 letter color shit?

somebody rang my doorbell. i got up to check. nobody was there.
really made me think

If get Heqet warrants us protection

FeelsBadMan

Bumparooni

You're next

Please kek. Will you help us?

Make yourself right with jesus

Yup

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-07/alert-conspiracy-theorists-youre-being-lied

pic related

This isn't Kek, it's Heqet

reminder that anyone that actually has potential credible information relating to anything that was classified and a risk is fucked regardless

citation needed

How much tinfoil do you wear?

Was there anything useful in that link?

Please kill me Hillary

I made some Nige OC

what u think senpai?

Looks nice

Rich colour.

The dog knows

>mfw Brexit was a major spanner in the works for the evil world ending conspiracy

I saved so much new shit, and visited strange websites today, I'm terrified of my own shadow and cats.

>the government wants to excecute me

Yeah I'm not that narcissistic to think that. I'm just a lonely white man in the middle of spicland.

John has a long mustache.

A FUCKING LEAF

Looks nice m8t :)

True. Only nutjobs think there's election rigging going on. HAHA losers.

Have you heard of the NDAA?

>Metal Gear!?
Man,its been YEARS,i remember my mother used to think i was in love with snake,i played that game from beginning to ending like a hundred times. Now they want me to play remasters or remakes or whatever the fuck,fuck this current year

You're being fucked with. And you should stop using that vpn