Since it seems war with Russia is inevitable at this point, how fucked are you? Could you even survive the blast?

Since it seems war with Russia is inevitable at this point, how fucked are you? Could you even survive the blast?

I live in Florida so there are no basements or tall buildings around me. Guess I die no matter what.

ready.gov/nuclear-blast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
ready.gov/nuclear-blast
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw live in the far north and Iqaluit will never feel the wrath of nuclear fallout

I don't think war with Russia is inevitable at all

>tfw no shelter required

>fucking Offutt AFB right south of town
Fucked/10

If Hillary wins it is probable

there's a better chance of it not happening if Trump wins, but if the election is rigged against him then it doesn't matter

ironically, the jews winning, and taking control of Russia is the best thing that could happen to stop a nuclear war since they only want the war in the first place because it would destroy Putin, who won't submit

now factor in that super volcano of yours (how's it called?) being craked open with nukes.

yeah if they decide to blow yellowstone, then is fucked and NA could become uninhabitable

wtf is with the massive blobs of 2000 warhead targets when literally nothing happens in those states

I'm not sure that's how that works

I genuinely don't understand the hate for Russia. Muslims have interfered and done so much more damage, Russians just seem quiet and well-behaved in comparison, like cute, hibernating bears. Don't poke them and they're chill.

the military builds their shit in isolated places

It's where we hid our nukes before we had to let Russia know where they were

>tfw i live in florida with a basement/crawl space
feelsgoodman

it would work
they could also hit the San Andreas fault which would cause tsunamis

The MSM tells us (and you) that we hate the Russians, because.. Putin.. and reasons. The average American doesn't really hate them, or actually feel either one way or another about them. The regressives and neo-cons will always need an external enemy, and those Sovie.. err.. Russians will do just fine.

>live in florida with a basement/crawl space
Do they put the lotion on the skin, bob?

fugg

A constant enemy is "good " for the war industry , new planes new bombs new weapons because MUH RUSSIA or anyone else

I don't know who made this map, but it couldn't be more bullshit it was put together with crayon by a five year old.

Looking specifically at Idaho, where I am from, it has none the following:

> Lockheed Martin Developmental and Testing Resources, or Idaho National Laboratories (one of the most major testing facilities in the US)
> The Air Force Base, a major part of US/Canada NORAD defense capabilities
> The missile launch fields in the Snake River Valley (not even commonly known by locals, so easily missed I suppose)
> Any dam or nuclear production facility, including the breeder reactors

Without a single dot in the state, this list couldn't be more worthless. Idaho is proportionately powerful population wise to Texas in regards to nuclear strike priorities.

Muslims serve this purpose better based on their opposition to both Christianity and Judaism. I don't understand why the Jew run media sucks Muzzie cock so much.

We are probably all dead.
Those who against all odds survive this war here will take over the remains of the world and make sure no religious books are written in the future.

>Muslims serve this purpose better
I couldn't agree more. The eternally aggrieved mudslimes are (objectively) the #1 problem the west faces currently. They go out of their way to be so fucking obnoxious that most feel compelled to kill them. Until those cold-war era fossils, and worst cause apologist baby-boomers die off, we're stuck with this bullshit. I say we start housing the shitskin rapefugees in the dorms on university campuses. Problem solved..

Physicist here - Duck and cover.

Yes, yes, it's very funny looking at all the old 50s Cold War films and laughing at all the kids hiding under desks and shit, but the fact of that matter is that if you're far enough from the blast that you have enough time to register it happening, your best chance for survival is getting as low to the ground as possible and behind as much cover as you can.

The three immediate threats from a nuclear blast are, in order

1) The x-rays and ionizing radiation produced by the initial blast
2) The shock front produced by the explosion
3) The radioactive fallout

#1 you can't do jack shit about. That shit's gonna move at or near the speed of light, so there's no time to react. If you're standing in an unobstructed line of sight to the detonation point you'll suffer *some* radiation damage. Though not necessarily a lethal amount.

#2 you'll have at most a few seconds to prepare for after the blast, depending on how far you are from the detonation point. Shock fronts are going to be travelling anywhere from Mach 1 to Mach 4 or 5 depending on the explosive yield. The shock is what causes the bulk of the actual damage of a nuclear blast. Pressure and temperature spikes along the discontinuity, combusting or shattering almost anything in its path. However, it's still a wave and obeys the laws of diffraction and refraction. The intensity of the shock, and consequently the pressure and temperature gradients, drop off rapidly the more sharp edges the wave travels past. So despite the bad rep it gets, duck and cover is actually the best way to survive the shockwave.

#3 is the next thing to worry about. Assuming you survived the shockwave your next concern should be to get out of the affected area as soon as possible. Get to the nearest working vehicle, grab whatever you can in a quick sweep of your home or wherever you are and get the fuck out of dodge.

Is there any way to repair nuclear holocaust and the damage to the environment Internet physics man, or must nature just run its course for decades or centuries

Missle silos

Sure, depending on the amount of surface contamination you can clear out and contain irradiated debris and soil. Still takes a few years of decontamination but the areas become livable again well within the span of a decade or so. It's actually easier to clean up after an atom bomb detonation than a nuclear meltdown, simply because of the amount of material involved and the location of the event (air vs ground level)

How do you defend against this shit?

Strike back and hope for the best?

Silos and strategic bases.

the US has been making anti-missile defense systems, but they would do fuck all if Russia decided to empty its nuke inventory

Welp Philly/South Jersey is fucked.
At least my death will be quick and relatively painless.

It's literally not something defend against.

If Russia decides to nuke us, they are getting nuked right back.

I can't believe no one has read up MAD.

I assume everyone in this thread already knows about MAD, no doubt Russia will get fucked even harder. The question is, would the USA be able to destroy Russia's command centers, silos, and bases, before they destroy us? Possibly, but Russia also has their Perimeter system that will kill us beyond the grave.

Unimaginablely fucked.

Every country around us is NATO
We support Russia.

And this isnt even the first time we've done this

WW 2, be yugoslavia
Be surrounded with axis countries
King signs an agreement basically removing us from all wars of the axis in return for free passage over our territory.
People rebel, overthrow the king
Go to war with axis
Realise you're surrounded with axis countries.
Lose

Fucking Serbs

Tensions with Russia require a fuckload of planes, tanks, and military equipment, which the powers that be manufacture.
Fighting in the middle east requires a fuckload of soldiers and cheap a10s and a willingness to just wipe people out, which Americans honestly don't have. Americans are gung ho about kicking Muslims out but not going over there and dying. Much better to let them kill each other.

Most of the nuclear target maps disagree with each other and seem like bullshit. A big blast probably wouldn't happen near me, if there was fallout it would probably drift into me though.

War with Russia will never happen. Everybody is aware of MAD. Nuclear war is a losing move- it just will not go down like that.

They are already transporting people/soldiers with Chinooks at around 04:00-05:00, since yesterday.(Rijnmond area

>he thinks MAD still applies
missile defense systems my man. First one to set them up has an incentive to strike, US has them in Romania and Baltic States

Why are there so many cuck appeasers on Sup Forums?

Also, why do you people think that doing anything more than bending over and taking it from Putin will invite nuclear wrath? Why do you also think we should accept that way of living?

The people pulling the strings behind our leaders are idiots who think trading blows with Russia would be worth it. They have nothing to lose as most of them are in other countries (guess which).

I can see your point.
However, it's my assumption that due to the the sheer size of Russia and the United States' nuclear arsenals plenty of missiles would still reach their targets despite the presence of missile defense systems. Does anybody know more about this?

listen to Putin explain, he knows what the stakes are
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Ahahaha
That's what you get, Bushwhackers.

World War II
Best day of my life

Thanks for the link, I'm just an ignorant guy trying to learn more.

The mere fact that there's an imbalance in power is a risk of nuclear war. Even Putin has warned that the path we're headed on is incredibly dangerous. Those anti-missile systems aren't meant for anyone but the Russians and Putin knows it.

>oregon

Canada wont get nuked. We have no nuclear weapons, and Russia has no reason to waste resources on us. Maybe a few arctic Canadian targets might get hit, but desu I think only the Canadians very close to US borders will get it. Like niagra falls close.

Interesting.

Comfy with no shelter or perhaps 2 day shelter occupancy.
Several black dots surrounding my little shit-hole town.

What the fuck!?

I'll probably be fine. Cozy up and watch the world burn from a short distance away while taking some Iodine. T-thanks Mr. Jones.

how does nuclear contaminiation smell?

My insides are going to melt out my ass. Not a pleasant way to go desu.

like milk and salty coins

>Cheyene

NORAD mountain base.

Saturate it in nukes so they can never leave.

Canada is the intercept point for nuclear bombers. They will be coming and they will be armed... You are going to glow in the dark with the rest of us.

>strategic bombers
>2016

yeah, no.

I live in northern Florida opie but, Jacksonville and Tallahassee are pretty much fucked

The protection levels displayed in your image make no sense at all. Source for it?

Live in an older house, in Florida they are uually made out of cinder blocks and are much more resistant to blasts and radiation, than a wood frame house is

source is the link in the OP
the point is to be as far away from the roof, sides, and ground as possible

>Live in basement
>200lbs of rice 150 lbs of assorted proteins
>60 gallons of water in a rain barrel

>russia attacking any second
>the establishment wants THIS THING to fight the russians

im fucked the second it starts

>tfw living in Maine
Sucks to be you rest of the East Coast

Does Poland have ministers like this?

>ready.gov/nuclear-blast

Still makes no sense. Being on the top floor of a high rise, Is a great way to burn to death, as 9/11 clearly demonstrated.

thinking about moving to oregon
see this graphic
sign from above?

>the only time someone from Maine can say this

"I traded nuclear winter for just really cold regular winters."

You're basically a leaf.

Oh please, Canada wouldn't want us. We're drugged up, piss poor, dirt farmers with more bullets than sense and walls full of automatic weapons (so the Feds don't find them)

I think that image is supposed to show safety from fallout, not the blast, but they put it in the wrong section.

>Philadelphia

I'm fucked famalamadingdongravioli

It's a map from the cold war user...

>wood frame house
JUST
I hope they don't have enough bombs for us and I can slowly succumb to nuclear winter

since nasa is no longer capable of launching the shuttle into space your not even on the radar OP

if it could (which it cant anymore) it would get hit because it could launch large icbm's. they are all based off the old apollo rockets in america and titan in russia. those things are big as fuck need to be put together then fueld and can only be launched from specially designed places

hollywood distorted the publics perception of this + the governments shell game had fake silos buried in the midwest but those were to small to be real. it wouldnt make it to spain or china at the size of the silos they buried

the midwest in the northern states are high priority and dc is along with normal major air ports since they might try to send in people using normal air travel to places near russia fearing russia firing missiles at military air craft

I live in Oregon. Might have time to steal a car and floor it but everyone else would do the same. Will probably make a makeshift bomb shelter using a drainage ditch and the vehicles in car lots and dealerships around my house. Sewer pipes would be fine. The trick is to understand the ETA of the missles and natural barriers. Hiding behind a thick mound of clay of about 3-10 feet or a subterranean system of anything is a safe bet. Just avoid strategic locations like damns and power plants, population centers and understand most warheads detonate mid air and fragment into smaller yields to pepper the landscape. If you can get an off road vehicle and then head for the hills or any hole you'll be find so long as you hide for 7 days.

Fallout isn't that bad. Most dangerous amounts of radiation are gone in 3 days. A week of sitting in a ditch sucks so make sure you grab the nearest qt or bro and always have food and water on you. Backpacks are a great fashion statement. And tell them you know how to survive the apocalypse even if you don't.

Stay educated. Your government will abandon you as will everything you love. Just need to learn how to survive on your own.

It wouldn't be bad in fact that would help. Mount hood is going to pop like mount saint helens did but it's not bulging yet so it will just rumbled spew some shit and make everything really cold and dusty.

Fellow omahabro, we'll all burn together

We just need to vote for trump bitch
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

My wartime job consists of being atleast 30 kilometers behind enemy lines. It's not the nukes for me, I will be saving one grenade for me, fuck being captured by slavs when the world is burning.

Their defense minister is a fucking Bond villain

Look at that motherfucker, you know Putin laughs at everyone in Europe but him.

>tfw within 5 miles of the White House

>tfw Florida
I have already embraced death lads.

I live near oak Ridge so I'd get fucking annihilated.

I'm already in an underground bunker, nuclear armageddon is gonna be /comfy/

I'm in northern Virginia and I'm just as fucked if you get nuked.

>Unknown

Every once in a while I have a stress dream about a nuke going off.

Whats really weird is sometimes I would die in my dream. But whenever I did I would look down at my body and there would be big videogamey letters that would say, "Retry?".
I worried that they were preparing me for something. it's been a while since I've had one though.

>Unknown

Considering I live across the street from Cheyenne Mountain, probably not. Kek.

Trump literally asked "why can't we use nukes".

And partly related, how long before Pakistan "loses" one of its nukes, or some Allah snackbar chemist/physicist conjures up a dirty nuke.

Nuclear war is coming again, friend. You best be prepared.

Hiroshimoot hasn't fixed Andorra's name yet?

> inevitable war with Russia

Please explain? It seems like the bulk of Russian aggression is directed in the direction of Turkey and Syria. Why would you ever expect a war in America?

>Those who against all odds survive this war here will take over the remains of the world and make sure no religious books are written in the future.
>implying they won't just write new ones based on snippets of the old ones and use this new book to manipulate the masses

watch this
the US is using NATO to move their shit closer and closer to Russia while telling them not to worry about it

Because the bulk of Anerican agression is directed at Russia

>polands minister

Thats fucking scary, Can I come live with you based poles? I grew up hanging out with slavs

I live in a small rural town in eastern kentucky

I am perfectly safe, only real risk to me is if I am enlisted.

>tfw i live in the only place thats gonna get nuked in idaho

No one is going to use Nukes and if they did it is just about promised that they will get wiped out. If nukes are going to be used it is going to be in some place like Pakistan using it on India or the other way around.

Even using a tactical nuclear weapon is going to be on the same scale as using chemical or biological weapons and if you do that, you are going to and deserve to get nuked.

>tfw Im a target and we dindu nuffin
literally just a backwoods town.. wtf russia