Is Argentina the whitest country in Latin America? Is it the only white country in Latin America?

Is Argentina the whitest country in Latin America? Is it the only white country in Latin America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HY0gLrBYUZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no white countries in South America.

but it seems to be by far the one with the least native/african race mixing. were there no natives or did they all get massacred? was there no slave trade like there was in brazil? was there a lot of European immigration in the 19th century? why do them seem so racially pure?

all the SS boiz fled to Argentina after 45

Lots of south European inmigration in the 20 century and sometimes nazis

Probably in the world at this point

At absolute best those girls are castizos.

>Is Argentina the whitest country in Latin America?
Either Argentina or Uruguay, it's a toss-up.

>Is it the only white country in Latin America?
Nope, Uruguay received the same immigration wave as us, and they killed their natives too.
They have more blacks though, but less mestizo immigrants from the rest of the continent.

Argentina is about 75-85% white.
Uruguay is about the same, maybe a bit higher.

>but it seems to be by far the one with the least native/african race mixing. were there no natives or did they all get massacred?
Similar to what happened in the USA, most natives died in a military campaign called the "Conquest of the Desert". It's similar to the US "Trail of Tears", territories were forcibly occupied, and native tribes subdued by military force. They were also displaced from the territory.

Argentina has a 2% native population nowdays, most brown people in Argentina descend from immigrants from neighboring countries.

>was there no slave trade like there was in brazil?
We were one of the earliest countries to abolish slavery, in 1812. The territory was very sparsely populated at the time, with less than 500 thousand people, so the number of black slaves was very low.

>was there a lot of European immigration in the 19th century?
Yes, British investment in the 19th century along with free market traditions, railroad investment, stable Constitutional rule and agricultural expansion made Argentine one of the wealthiest countries in the world at the turn of the century, basically integrating into the British Empire as an "honorary Dominion", kinda like a Spanish-speaking Canada but with no official British rule.

As a result of this, between 1880-1950 Argentina experienced one of the largest waves of European immigration in the world, second only to the USA.

Most of the immigrants were from Italy and Spain, but there also came many from Germany, Britain, Ireland, France, Poland, Russia and the Balkans.

Hope that helped.

Natives got massacred and the living ones got their genes flooded by european dominant genes. No blacks, just some couple thousands angola migrants who behave. Lots of south italians doe, lots of mafia

>you could have attended the olympic village orgies if your parents had encouraged you to be good at something.

4 of them are white, the two middle ones are castizo, the lightning is kinda shitty.

>but it seems to be by far the one with the least native/african race mixing. were there no natives or did they all get massacred? was there no slave trade like there was in brazil? was there a lot of European immigration in the 19th century? why do them seem so racially pure?

A bit of everything, there were very few natives in central and south Argentina and they were like 99% genocided by the army. Slaves were few and they were intentionally sent to the Paraguayan war to get them killed (most died, remaining ones moved to Uruguay and Brazil).

Mixing with amerindians was always seen as some taboo/degeneracy. Only in the north there were always mestizos and the occasional oned in other regions.

Nowaday we are screwed and full of indians (peruANUS and bolivians) and congolombian niggers everywhere. And more and more mestizos. The non mixed euro descent population might be around 50-60% (or lower) without counting jews and arabs.

There are chinks everywhere too

This is the very first result that shows up in a Google Image search for "argentinians".

>"white"

una vela

>hook nose
>unibrow
>brown eyes
>brow hair
>white

top meme

Well, it's not as white as it used to be.
Growing up in the 1980s I can assure you it was 90% white. But it's been going down every decade.

Also we have no official statistics on race.
It's all guesstimates.

Between 60 - 85% seems to be the consensus.

el peruANO

Chile,Southern Brazil and Argentina.

Both full of German bloodlines. Chile actually uses the Prussian military marches and anthems which are now banned in Germanistan.

Yeah it was very white when I went there, was pretty surprised

Chile is majority-mestizo but has a very large white upper class.

Argentina, Uruguay and the Southernmost tip of Brazil are White majority due to heavy European immigration and practically no natives left.

along with uruguay it's like 80% white (spanish)
Chile would be "white" too but 50% isn't too much, that's why I say we are a castizo country.
Resume: Uruguay and Argentina are white countries.

All thats its true but we've been getting non stop migration from bolivians and peruvians for the more than 20 years. Whats worst, in the last 8 years i started to see more and more black africans roaming the streets

I want to move to Argentina now, thanks OP

Benjamín Vicuña (chilean) and María Eugenia "china" Suárez (argentinian)
youtube.com/watch?v=HY0gLrBYUZc

China Suarez is part japanese

m8 she's so perfect. A lot better than Pampita

OOGAH BOOGAH, WHERE DA WHITE ARGENTINES AT?

Enjoy your white queen.

Shut up Diego

helped a lot argentinebro. i'm a russian immigrant myself and i remember one of my spanish teachers in high school was a first generation russian-argentinian.

how is the political climate in your country? i heard the cost of living is pretty low as well. seems like a comfy place with beautiful land and (white) people and good sports. i might need somewhere to go when the race war breaks out up here.

honorary

Cost of living is the same as in the states, plus the wages are lower.

Housing in the cities is expensive, but if you move to a small town, you can land pretty cheap.

>how is the political climate in your country?
It's kinda complicated at the moment because the new Conservative government is implementing austerity and the leftists don't want their gibs cut so they are stating to chimp out.

>i heard the cost of living is pretty low as well. seems like a comfy place with beautiful land and (white) people and good sports. i might need somewhere to go when the race war breaks out up here.
Patagonia is a good place to retire.
Very comfy, safe and no risk of happenings.
If you like the cold I recommend it.
Lots of jobs in electronics, oil or tourism.

Don't lie boludo. Argentina right now is a totally mess! like 40% inflation and widespread shortages, only a better than Venezuela, but shit like Brasil.

white spic here. I actually wish I was brown. I don't understand why you like being white. It's over for whitey. As long as I'm not black. I just wanna be a nice brown spic with green eyes.

There are no shortages dude.

Inflation was created by the previous government by freezing a bunch of utility prices by decree since 2003, which the new government allowed to float this year, so we had brutal increases in gas, electricity and other utilities.

It's expected to come down soon, hopefully.

The economy is a mess atm but life here is still comfy for South American standards at least.
The UN ranks us first in Latin America in development (GDP per capita + healthcare + education).

>widespread shortages

What kind of news do you read?

Have you ever been to Argentina.

>6'4"
that's a tranny

No

map sucks. im from the south. we have a high black population but up until the past few decades there was pretty much zero mixing so the whites here are "pure" i guess you would say.
if you go to a rural town it wouldnt be any different from a rural town in europe.

Its a toss up between Uraguay and Argentina

Those shorts are too long.

Light skinned brown people will be lumped in with whites when racial conflicts reach their heights.

the only white country in south america is uruguay :^)

>thinking these bitches are white
>not black means they are white.
fat 40% white burgers never ceases to disappoint me.

Not necessarily. I personally know a handful of women around that height.

yep, the only white fellas in south america

i'm russian so cold is perfect
i love steppes and remote locations and i don't like happenings or being a subject of governments with serious ambitions in international politics.
how is infrastructure/telcom, especially outside of major cities?

If jews are white

>roaming the streets
nah, they dont roam, they just sit in the walkway selling shit
all these niggers sell the exact same stuff, rings and sunglasses

Not a tranny, just a beautiful Amazon volleyball player.

Tall girls are my fetish.

No you don't.

10/10