How are ya holding up Sup Forums?

How are ya holding up Sup Forums?

nice pug

Me? I'd serve problem child 2 4u, green oval.

Im in a really bad mood for some reason, even though im buzzed and been drinking for a while. It's unexplainable. I'm miserable.

>3rd month in a row without a date
>Management keeps cutting my hours
>Dad's dropping hints that he might have me move out in the upcoming months
>short film I was working on is all but dead in the water
>writer's block on my script for upcoming film
>scholarships/grants are starting to look dubious because of the new administration

But hey, at least Baby Driver was good.

Sup op Are you tired of watching lameass scripted movies and tv shows? Or you just wanna let your brain juices cool off?

If you're looking for Real Bro-talk, come join us at /bb/ at /bb/ we have Real Bros, who have Real Bro Talk about Big Brothers we love (and hate, lmao)so if that's your kinda party, come over and chill with us Bros.

And please, be a Bro not a Hoe.

Pretty good, i ate a sandwich and watched Taxi Driver for the first time. The film was awesome so i wanted to write a critique but i didn't find too much to say.

>inviting newf-bombs
you're out of the bomb squad, bro.

hello dog

>gf broke up with me because she's insecure
>obligated to start masters thesis soon
>all I can think of is my virgin ex
It's been a month now I just want things to go back to normal. They won't and I'm hurt over it.

goway norman

Bummed that Narcissa made here subreddit private

Mods can you allow just one /r9k/ containment thread at all times? Just one thread.i like these.

she's getting fucked by a tyrone right now while you post here and cry. get a grip.

>i like these
that's because you're a virgin beta faggot that can't even watch ONE fucking movie. one.

Debating of I wanna sleep

>her

Hey man I appreciate the encouragement. Will move on. Wishing you the best.

Ahahahahah who cares about that mentally ill degenerate