They should've removed this scene

They should've removed this scene...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDHVvG6sg-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm like 90% sure this was meant to be a comedic moment.

literally the only entertaining scene in the flick

It was a funny scene. It kind of worries me how many people sat through the whole first John Wick without realizing these films were supposed to be funny.

i don't see the big deal. they're using silencers.

For what? It was pretty funny and not meant to be realistic. And we all know almost everyone is in one the whole assassin thing.

What the fuck

alot of people shit on JW2 because of this scene

It's an action film that doesn't take it self too seriously, doesn't mean you can pretend people wouldn't notice two people shooting at eachother or the bullet not hitting anyone else (he was aiming for wall?).

The scene would be good if it included shots of dead people and panic slowly spreading due to the use of silenced pistols.

Here's the story behind that scene
>doing some random shots in the subway
>Cameraman busts ass with like 60 lbs of gear in the middle of a walkway, shit is everywhere
>people don't give a fuck, ignore the fallen man. Walk around him or trample him.
>director comes to the conclusion people wouldn't even give a fuck if therewas a gun fight
>films the scene as a unique action sequence and a bit of comedic relief
It also makes sense that with assassinations being so common in the Wickverse, the Wickizens would be desensitized to this kinda stuff.

What was funny about the first John Wick? Give specific examples.

A lot of people are brainlets

The only problem with this scene is these two top assassins can't seem to hit the broadside of a barn when they clearly know where their target is going to be.

then they're morons, the scene is playing off the absurdity of the movie and the setting. Also it's hinted at throughout the movie, and outright stated at the end, that everyone and everything is controlled to give the assassins an arena to play in.

You have horrible taste christ almighty

>t. has no grasp of spacial relations, civilian casualities, or handgun limitations

I dunno I always laugh at that scene where John dry fires at a guy he had just stunned and looks a little annoyed about it.

When John corners the Russian Don and he goes "Cool it, Cool it, Cool it..."

>falling for the "silencers magically make gunshots into tiny little whispers meme"

youtube.com/watch?v=hDHVvG6sg-s

everyone being an assassin ruined the movie. That shit was garbage.

>walk around the airport casually shooting each other
do americans really do this?

Maybe they have super efficient silencers that whisper "pew pew" in that universe

Why not?

The scene where the cop comes about the noise complaint and can see the dead bodies behind them.

Well dueling is still legal in Texas but very uncommon and includes a lot of paperwork

>not this rehash again

/k/ would like a word with you son

I dont understand anons silencers MUST silence the gun right???? It is in the name.

unfortunately that universe follows the laws of the universe

Imagine loud SNAP SNAP CRACK CRACK SNAP sounds echoing off the walls and floors throughout the building.