>tfw there is no God

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/does-god-exist/
youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never lose faith

But Kek has just spoken to you

Probably.

Just means that the only way to cheat death is to be remembered. Live life well, and your name will live on in one way or another.

It's all good, user. Just because life doesn't have meaning doesn't mean that your life has to be meaningless.

Too late

Sometimes I wonder what is this life.. What is this human experience that we all live in and share. When we die, do we continue on?

I don't believe in any religion of this Earth but I do believe that there is a creator/architect who created all of this.. Because just why?

>Just because life doesn't have meaning doesn't mean that your life has to be meaningless
That's exactly what it means though

>88

There is KEK

Days like today make me feel that he is distant, but don't fall into that chasm, I'm tempted to despair that he is not there sometimes too, but his existence is self-evident in all that is around you.. He is real, but we can't be selfish enough as to force him to manifest in the way our egos dictate he should.. Find peace, bro, we're all looking for the same thing..

But there is a creator.

Basically. Anyone who denies it is lying to themselves. It also means evil men win because they get what they want. These are inescapably true. People like the Kims of Noth Korea and their populations lose. Their lives are meaningless torture that serve only to feed their masters.

A godless universe is an evil one at worst and a meaningless one at best.

Wat do now?

*kims win

typos

too much caffeine

There doesn't need to be a reason for things.

Not to be edgy, or sound like Trudeau, but why is it so hard, in 2016, with all this retarded postmodern phiolsophy floating about the mainstream, for people to face the fact that there is ultimately no objective meaning or purpose to anything (even if there were a god)?

Praise KEK!

>mfw I ditched the fedora

Literally saved my life from addiction and degeneracy, praise Jesus.

might as well live life for the actual moment, friendo

Even the most famous person will eventually be forgotten

Because it'd literally be going against our nature. There being no 'reason' to lead one's life prosperously and as efficiently as possible, establish a legacy, and then pass it on to future generations would mean extinction of the human race.

>so weak willed he needs to read fairy tales to live a normal life

To be honest, I agree with Kevorkian. Suicide is a perfectly reasonable choice in certain cases. I am surprised people don't choose it more often.

I think a good argument can be made for God though. One based on some strong evidence too, though it requires you to believe in UFOs (the evidence is strong for them). I won't get into all that here but it God is the ultimate Black Swan.

Make one.

"...And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live."

It's for your own good, friend.

RARE UNKNOWN
A
R
E

If there is a God then he needs to step the fuck up because his creation is going off the rails.

i praise kek

GAOTU goes by many names. It exists and sings, you just forgot how to listen.

My religion tells me that even if I denounce it and become an atheist or join another religion, I'll still go to heaven if I do good deeds in my life.

>Live life well, and your name will live on in one way or another.

Until the universe dissolves and literally nothing remains, you mean.

>tfw god beaten by a flow chart

Atheism is the ultimate red pill. I'm now free from the shackles of desert dogma, and perusing my own nationalist philosophy.

I still pray for him to kill certain people, including myself occasionally

Looking for god is like a fish searching for water. There is GOD absolutely. You can not find it with reason and logic. Must be realised through the breaking down of our ego, pain.

The whole metaphor within religions and what inspired many religions always has some metaphor for crucifixion, it is the ultimate red pill, to crucify yourself in this world and willfully accept your suffering, the conciousness of GoD will reveal itself from within. It's not for the faint hearted...nor anyone who works a stable job or lives a stable life in the current structure. Too many people on pol are pussies who haven't gone through real shit so there view of god is skewed i see through that BS everyday. They all have to justify their position in society to belive that they have a superior right to think there practice is better, or they live a better life.

88 the best dubs in the world. The hyperdimensional resonance of the universe has spoken.

That's a comfy religion Pajeet. Christianity says if we ignore our God then he sends us to Hell where the most evil being in existence has his minions torment us for eternity.

Believe or don't believe. I don't, but I've decided not to criticize Christians anymore. Refusing to cater a wedding or bake a cake is nothing compared to pic related. Cirque Du Salafi.

typical fedora

can only think 3 dimensionally

Stay smug and mad, fedora. Glorious to think of you burning in hellfire forever.

thats chill af

Does it also tell you to punish rape victims with death?
Or burn widows alive?

>fedora
>using stale Reddit memes

Fuck off with your autistic god/meme, fat boy

We are all NPCs in a simulation to help God answer the one question he does not know--is he the real God or is their an entity that's greater than him?

>being this much of a newfag

Sup Forums has always been a Christian board.

You're the newfag, user. This site has been, and still is, largely atheistic since its inception

Yeah, no, Sup Forums is a fascist board. Go ask your local spic pastor if that is compatible with your desert religion

Fuck the Christcuck shills!

even if true, good then no hell either

It comes to the point that you realise you can no longer deny yourself the truth. Death truly is the end. There is no heaven, there is no hell. The synapses in your brain, the connections that make up who you are, begin to break down and die. It is said that alzheimer's is worse than death, because your mind is dying but your body is not. Everything that makes what and who you are, the memories, experiences, skills you've spent most of your life mastering, slowly being erased. When you die, your body decomposes. The elements that made it up return back to the earth. Your consciousness quickly fades away as the brain loses support from the rest of the body. You, and everything that you are, is gone.

As the quote goes "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time"

tfw there is a God, but there is no gf or almost no friends

>you will never get eternally punished for doing degenerate things
I thought most people would find that liberating

>what's the best way to make a structure out of stone age materials
>trial and error
>pic related
These were geometrically the best ways to make a tall building that wouldn't collapse over its own weight.

>Sup Forums has always been a Christian board.

Oh silly Christcuck. How does it feel to watch your religion slowly fade into the dustbin of history?

Because your mom

Fuck off with your autistic god, fat christcuck neckbeard

If there is a god, he has moved of to greater projects.
I mean, supposedly he gives us 10 very simple rules
and what does the human race do?
Break all of them
All day.
Everyday.
Nonstop.

this

>hurr metaphysical durr

There is a God and he loves you

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/does-god-exist/

>no kekism
How old is this poll?

Suck a cock fegit

Typical christcuck

Can only think 1 dimensionally

>he doesn't know what omnipotent means
>he doesn't understand free will

bottom kek

No you, Alphonse

sometimes i wish there were no god so i would be free and clear to kill myself.

but i believe there is.

When you die you go night night permanently. Nothin else to it

God is playing 11th dimensional chess and he just checkmated you, atheists.

The ten commandments are flawed in so many ways.
>Thou shalt not have other Gods before me
God admits there are other gods, but does nothing to distinguish from them. Furthermore, why didn't he spread the message of Christianity to all of the human race at the start rather than let other religions fester and grow?

Don't sleep yet.
There is a God.

There are too many spoopy things to do with aliebs, so I'm gonna just have faith in that.

Sad for you to think that I'm an atheist, stupid christcuck.
Fucking agonistic no need for your stupid deluding believes. Divine beings don't need to care for people like you.

Enjoy hell you faithless heathen
>this is now a Worship thread

People keep talking about being redpilled, yet they only take one of the many redpills that there actually are. Being politically aware isn't enough. If you can't survive through all of the pills thrown at you and deny reality in any of its aspects then you're no better than the little SJW crybabies. Having a need for a religious safe-space is no better than having a need for a political safe-space.

Anyone here gone from non-believer to believing or at least agnostic after some form of psychedelic experience?

Still majority theist. How stupid are atheists that they can't read a simple graph?

It's just a metaphor bro, by "gods" he means "material goods, fake gods, addictions, etc".

He totally isn't referring to the other gods that got edited out of the bible. youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg

Agnostic isn't a belief system, retard.
You're either an agnostic atheist, a gnostic atheist, an agnostic theist, or a gnostic theist.

>Glorious to think of you burning in hellfire forever.
See you there because you ain't going to heaven m8.

Here is a very simple example.
A traffic jam.
It can be observed, its a known and acknowledged phenomena of cars slowly slugging along the road.
It can even be described using mathematica equations and yet a traffic jam is not material.
Traffic jam itself is not a physical object and yet it is completely real.
It includes certain changing material but is not only composed of this material.
Mathematical equations describe it but it is not the mathematical equations themselves.
It is not neurons firing in our head but an extra mental phenomena that can be observed.

I really just don't care. I'd rather not be catalogued (stereotyped) with other people like you have with Atheists.

I'll be your God.

He's dead.
>We killed him long ago

>atheism
>>>>>>rebbit

back to watching NDT videos you go user

Thanks Schlomo Goldstein maybe I will ban with you

cope like the pope

>tfw kek is god

>a history of god

HAHA fuck off shill. The author of that book is a Christian. And her book is based of the scholarly work of almost entirely jews who dig up old pottery and make grandiose generalizations about what hte symbols on the pots mean. Nobody querstions it because nobody else wastes time looking at jars.

biggets fucking meme video i've seen in my life. Anyone who falls for that shit is worse than the 'buddhism is pretty cool' faggots on reddit.

The argument was, in plain English, "Sup Forums has always been a Christian board", which is refuted with that poll, dumb christcuck.

What a great thing that is

Go back to redit
Since you won't: What's wrong with Buddhism?

y-you realize that poll shows that most of Sup Forums is Christian right user?

KEK AND HEQET ARE WITH US

Feels good man

Ancient.
Today's poll had kek at 25% atheist 33% cuckstain at like 17%? Out of ~1500 votes

No thanks. Keep your desert kike religion off my Sup Forums.

I thought you fags hated being associated with other branches of christianity like catholicism/protestants.

>God burns the wicked
>I praise His work
>somehow this is sinful

wew

I know that feel

>yfw you realized God exists

found the kike