ITT: celebrities that surprisingly aren't Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

decider.com/2016/11/21/thomas-middleditch-interview-joshy-hulu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he stuck his dick in a pie tho.

>posting the inferior Savage

Bullshit
He's at least 1/10000000th ashkenazi that fucking rat

I don't know how you could think he's Jewish. His name, face, voice, hair, glasses, are all like quintessentially German.

Jason Biggs is Italian.

>are all like quintessentially German
coincidentally 90% of jews in america have german surnames

It's his politics duh

No Jews have serbocroatian surnames

Krysten Ritter

It's not just jews, I know Jews have German surnames, but if you look at his forehead and jawline, it's uber German. Germans have had the "nu-male" look since at least the mid 50's, maybe even before. Like the whole manly aryan face, but with combed hair and stylish glasses, and tight-fitting bottomed up shirts.

It's not a jewish or political thing, it's just super german looking.

*buttoned up

lol. Just kidding. Go fuck yourself.

kek nice filename

I'm genuinely shocked

Adam Driver.

young'uns and Sup Forumsacks don't really know what Jewish people even are. It's just a meme to them.

>Sup Forumsacks don't really know what Jewish people even are
how clueless you are

They don't, man. At least the majority of the board doesn't. Sup Forums is one of the msst normalfag infested, dumb boards on the site. Maybe #1. There is a minority in Sup Forums that knows what they are talking about, but they are drowned out by idiots.

Take one of their most common posted memes "the nose knows". The nose doesn't know jack shit. Having a big nose doesn't mean a person is Jewish, and having a small nose doesn't mean they are not. But a shitload of people over there believe it.

>pic slightly related, not Jewish

fuck off Sup Forums

I remember seeing some shit about the nazis measuring people's noses with like a ruler I thought it was hilarious. I don't know if they actually did tho I never looked into it. I don't know much about that history

Bullshit.

>pic slightly related, not Jewish

she doesn't look Jewish at all

>irish name
>looks irish
>isn't a jew
wow I'm fucking shocked.

NO WAY!

Woah...

D A M N who dat?

She gets posted all the time as being a JAP (Jewish American Princess), but she is not one.

so doesn't look Jewish at all in any way. she could even be hispanic. but I think she's italian or greek. pic related is a cute jew with actual jewish features

No fucking way he's not one of the tribe

>I don't know much about that history
>I am cultured guys
>immediately jumps to nose maymay

the opposite to "Sup Forums" is even funnier lmao. what is that called?

>pic related is a cute jew with actual jewish features
*post-healthy-white-gene-dosage-in-grandmother

She doesn't look Jewish?

they could be sisters you idiot

>kill all jews
>movie industry disappears
woah....

some bitch who works in New York real estate
all of her clients are probably male

just do a google image search

it's called keepin it real my man

I could've sworn...

>arguing with a Sup Forums retard

nigga what

>I remember seeing some shit about the nazis measuring people's noses with like a ruler I thought it was hilarious.
The most anit-Semitic jokes I've ever heard have been from Arabs. I had a few friends in college from Saudi. In hindsight, they were hilarious because Arabs and Jews actually hate each other, historically, and my Arab school mates were just showing their true colors.
Btw, Paul Rust is not Semitic.

she looks a cute.

only because he's not Jewish.

they look the same you idiot

I don't believe you.

Chris Evans had a banana stuck up his ass. What is your point?

She's middle eastern

She looks more on the Mediterranean side than Jewish. Or hell, going by features alone, if you told me she was Welsh instead, I'd actually believe you.

>quintessentially German.

Its all an act

aren't Jews from the middle east?

thomas middleditch
decider.com/2016/11/21/thomas-middleditch-interview-joshy-hulu/

>We’ve seen your Silicon Valley character go to some interesting places lately. Did you draw from him at all with your character in Joshy?

>No, if anything I wanted to make sure that he was a totally different guy. This has been explained to me because, contrary to popular belief, I’m not Jewish. Everyone else on Joshy was super Jewish, so “Joshy” is a term that’s like a good Jewish kid, a nice boy. And there was a lot of scenes where I wanted to be crazy but I was like “okay, let’s remind ourselves that he’s a good guy and he’s not the weird one.” In this cast of characters, he’s not the weird one. Joshy is this titular character and the elephant in the room, and for a good chunk of the movie he’s in the background. He’s there and everyone interacts with him, he’s not a ghost or anything, but it comes to a pivotal point where everything comes to life and I like that. It’s a neat thing. Usually it’s the other way around. I was happy with it.

No it's actually political. He's a joke on Sup Forums

Sup Forums isn't nearly as dumb as Sup Forums

just another reminder that you leftists are a minority here

I want to just put a bullet right between her eyes. Put your fucking tongue back in your mouth

you just assume he's a 'leftist'. maybe some people don't give a shit about politics did you ever think of that?

why do Sup Forumstards want to violently murder white women?

WHO IS THIS

What's Sup Forums about that post?

wtf, didn't he star in a woody allen movie as the neurotic jew lead?

>Robert Zimmerman
hmm

kristen is based, back the fuck off?

if he didn't give a shit, why did he say fuck off Sup Forums?

she looks like she smoked some meth with those bags under her eyes. is that part of the character/makeup? or just meth?

ALL OF THEM ARE JEWS.

yeah, she's a hardcore meth addict

Most of them are, and anons were trolling about them. There a few, however, that claim publicly to not be Jewish, but I think they might be lying about it.

WHAT EVEN IS THE "POINT" OF YOUR POST?

Just because a white looking guy has curly hair and a long nose it doesn't mean he's jewish, you guys really are fucking retarded.

why would you think he's jewish

thought so. the makeup can't even cover it up

wth? thats just how her eyes are
you cant just say she does meth

Something about the face. I mean, would you be that surprised if he was Jewish?

"BOB DYLAN", NATIVE NAME: ROBERT ALLEN ZIMMERMAN, JEWISH NAME: SHABTAI ZISL BEN AVRAHAM.

GO AWAY, MORON/SHILL.

>implying that anyone with some degree of fame must be a Jew

HOW AM I IMPLYING THAT, ACCORDING TO YOU?

spotted the jew

I hope you're shitposting and just pretending to be dumb.