/brit/

alt-right edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515983909082.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

america

AWAY, AWAY, AWAY DOWN SOUTH IN...

How do you defend the making of Australians, Britain? It is a sham on your confidence, i would argue.

communism

babestation

Only ever fucked Northern European women, never moaned. Only nigger women moan and 56 percenters

la creatura...

Brothers and sisters are natural enemies.
Like Frogs and Anglos!
Or Krauts and Anglos!
Or Wogs and Anglos!
Or Anglos and other Anglo!
Damn Anglos! They ruined The Anglosphere!

*Looks at Denmark*

why did denmark invent oilniggers

Women are genuinely terrible people

Sometimes I hold my gun to my head so I feel like I can forget about some fuck on twitter talking about fucking herself with poop.

do yourself a favor delete those images and think before you post

What the fucka niggas, how is Denmark related to my inquiry?

El exquistado grande monstruo de americas

Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Ah yes the boring middle class girls called Emily and Annabelle. You must be having QUITE the fun

vast majority of this is wrong

el atrocidad...

>ywn set out from Goodsprings for the first time again

All these yanks need to fuck right off back to /cum/ and spew their idiot nonsense there

The South is the Poland of America.

Never point a gun at someone you don't intend to kill. If you draw your weapon it should be to eliminate the target or not at all.

Accurate

i would but i dont want to dont want to be here either but to busy doing other stuff to read atm

Poland is the Poland of Europe.

except that it's not. and all of it is 100% accurate. and you literally cannot refute a single one.

Yes hm yes ah yes indeed hmm the Northern European names of Emily and Annabelle

*Says hm ah yes in different variations for the next two minutes*

Post link pls

I was going to label it 'leftypol edition' with the same picture. But I had to stop myself. Why?

alt-right edition
>haha, he posted with this title for a bit of fun. this isn't an attack on my personally or my purpose in life

leftypol edition
>WHAT THE FUCK!? *dialing daddy trump* MUUUUUMMY this is an OUTRAGE ad infinitum

This post was sponsored by the Gun Safety Lobby!

Thanks sir, do you have any other gems of advice?

>Australians

Not sure how that particular apu relates to your post

I'll point a gun at whatever the fuck I like

Sup Forums is retards acting like smart people acting like retards

dont like leftypol simple as

point it at THIS *cocks dick*

Please refer to
P.s.

The May 1940 War Cabinet Crisis was a confrontation between Winston Churchill, newly appointed as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, and Viscount Halifax, the Foreign Secretary, which took place between 25 and 28 May.

Halifax believed that in view of the imminent Fall of France, the United Kingdom should explore the possibility of a negotiated peace settlement with Adolf Hitler, with the still-neutral Italian leader Benito Mussolini brokering the agreement

Instead, delivered a speech to the Commons:
>“I have thought carefully in these last days whether it was part of my duty to consider entering into negotiations with That Man [Hitler]. But it was idle to think that, if we tried to make peace now, we should get better terms than if we fought it out. The Germans would demand our – that would be called disarmament – our naval bases, and much else. We should become a slave state, though a British Government which would be Hitler's puppet would be set up – under Mosley or some such person. And where should we be at the end of all that? On the other side we have immense reserves and advantages. And I am convinced that every one of you would rise up and tear me down from my place if I were for one moment to contemplate parley or surrender. If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground.

Chamberlain went to Buckingham Palace to tender his resignation, recommending King George VI to ask Churchill to form a government

might go suck off my boyfriend after this

That would make me me more likely to post the leftypol one.

AY, AY, AY LA MIGRA NO ME MOLESTA POR FAVOR!

except that it is and I can refute the vast majority of them

Creepy being up at this time watching all the Yanks scuttle about /brit/
I see you Ameriscum

think I'm going to go cant stand people in their mid 20s. later kiddos

*shoots your willy*

EXPLAIN Australians....

Explain Svalbard

>posting lefty shit in a rorke general isn't welcome
wow what a revelation

Yeh mate, England's brave lions itt are all rorkes
haha

ah yes, it's the russians, you see

I call women holes. I call my mom one.

Disgusting whorish things whose only value is the gaping damp hole in their body.

Nasty little things.

go on then.
eagerly waiting.

I browse reddit

I skip every other line

I'm writing a book. will you buy it?

Good one. A dutch guy found it.. and we somehow got the rights to it because.. he was in debt to us i think.. It is irrelevant to the context of Australians, and you are avoiding my question, which might be hard to answer; EXPLAIN Australians.

TELL ME QUICK

AIN'T LOVE A KICK IN THE HEAD

>I browse reddit

Not surprising considering you think thats reddit spacing. Newtwat

Explain Greenland then I'll explain Australia johan johannsson

ew gay

Sad feel desu. On par with not having an irl Cass gf

It's so simple to look at every little thing I do wrong
It's so simple to overlook every little thing I do right, right?
I think too much I feed too much
I'm gone too much, I skate too much
I snore too much I'm blowin' too much
I ate too much I'm way too much too stuck up

>guro
>loli
Ah yes. Those were the days

DES

PA

CITO

well /brit/ being a rorke general is an indisputable fact sweety xx

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515983909082.webm

>undisciplined trigger finger
disgusting

craving a pain au chocolat REALLY hard right now

In the wake of the revolutions of 1848, King Frederick William IV of Prussia was offered the title "Emperor of the Germans" by the Frankfurt Parliament in 1849, but declined it as "not the Parliament's to give". Frederick William believed that only the German princes had the right to make such an offer, in accordance with the traditions of the Holy Roman Empire.

On 2 January 1861 Frederick William died and William ascended the throne as William I of Prussia. "Emperor of the Germans" was ruled out by William as he considered himself a king who ruled by divine right and chosen "By the Grace of God", not by the people in a popular monarchy.

Deutscher Kaiser was the title bestowed upon William. William accepted this title grudgingly, having preferred "Kaiser von Deutschland".

The kings of Bavaria, Württemberg, Saxony, the grand dukes of Baden, Mecklenburg-Schwerin, Hesse, among others, recognized William as the German Emperor.

The King of Prussia was named in the constitution as the "President of the Confederation." Thus, the imperial crown was directly tied to the Prussian crown—something Wilhelm II discovered in the aftermath of World War I. He erroneously believed he could at least retain his Prussian crown.

Found this stinky leaf on Facebook

The pain of chocolate

Nintendo switch is the only console worth owning if you have a PC. Since you can play everything worth playing on XB1 and PS4 on a PC, and in better quality, and without monthly fees. XB1 and PS4 have no worthwhile exclusives. Save bloodborne and possibly TLOU. Those two games alone simply are not worth the price tag of the console, nor the monthly fee to play online.

Nintendo consoles at least have a vast array of exclusive games which are not available on PC. And it has some good franchises. It's still overpriced garbage and I probably wont get one myself until they are under £100. But still more worthwhile than a PS4 or XB1

hello newfriend! just start browsing before the election?

I will do
wait eagerly

you like attention. it proves to you you're alive

I found the truth about Australia guys!!! shit, look at this before CIA takes it down. Greenland is not green but full of ice, and iceland is not full of ice, but kind of green. There you know the plot, don't tell the irish please.

>eliminate the target
Why do Americans love to talk like their in the special forces? Cringey bastards

>XB1 and PS4 have no worthwhile exclusives
Literally the same as PC

2/3rds of all insects are beatles

rate me

sperm covered hands of autistic fuckwads typed this shit

Ho ho ho, you're one of those religious zealots too aren't ya. Your puny brain whirring away is cute.

hello newfriend!

>playing online multiplayer

Been a while

not your fucking friend and not new faggot

>.net

Ho ho ho, you're one of those genderless otherkin too aren't ya. Your puny brain whirring away is cute.

*Blasts a jet of hot sperm up your arse*

Ha ha yes tango down alpha one rorke is down i repeat rorke is down

britain cries out for third world immigration

Just eliminated a Whiskey Alpha November Kilo

i'll include you in the screenshot

I'm actually crying out for a gf
HOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLL

hello newfriends!

www.reddit.com is a fun site for you

Y PARA QUE

SUFRIR

PAQUE