Why don't millennials care about actors? pic related would have been a 20 million man 10 years ago

why don't millennials care about actors? pic related would have been a 20 million man 10 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better question - why are Canadians so asinine and why do they post shit that is literally retarded?

fpbp

fpbp always and forever

all leaves eternally btfo

so it is written

20 years ago there was a lack of good actors pham and it was a risk to go into cinema with "unknown" actors.

nowadays you can watch trailers, reviews and similar before """purchasing""" the movie.

I personally dont purchase movies though. I live in a country where nobody gives a fuck about privacy

>Irish-German

Modern actors suck, where are the Clint Eastwoods of the modern era ?

First bant best bant

Why is this allowed?

Why do people keep asking about millennials??

not just millennials, people are waking up and realizing that celebs, no matter the career, are self absorbed twats, jessie j song was BS, it is only about the money, they get paid to do essentially what children do and they are paid obscene amounts for it, then they have to dip their toes into our political lives by offering their ill informed and often paid for advice

FUCK ALL CELEBS

hope they all get anal cancer

Modern generation are pussies, so what do you expect?

Easy to call people pussies while hiding behind the anonymity of Sup Forums, isn't it?

Sounds like something a pussy would say.

>jessie j song
?

Why do millenials keep making threads asking millenials about millenials?

Internet. Before it meant something to go to the movies and whatnot, actual work. Now people have exposure to all movies all the time and almost free

It's not going away when they're out supporting politicians and when tens of millions watch ET, TMZ, Access, and Extra every day.

yeah. I'm banned on Sup Forums too

anyone catch the new reviewbrah?

Is this why all the big movies in recent summers have been 100% cape based entertainment? The thing that makes actual money from a movie now is the cereal and trading cards and not sale of the product itself?

Fuck you bastard, Jessie J song was bonkers.

youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y

Motherfucker, now I get it, he's talking about Price Tags.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI

Considering how bombastically large those movies budget is, I wouldn't write it off. Cape shit and old franchises being revived dominant the market now cause it's the only thing they can make real money off of, as it increases sales of other merch as well

neeegers

>reviewbrah

Half of us Canadians are Pajeets and Wangs

Toys and video games make billions.
There are two primary groups that entertainment companies want to pander to.

Worldwide Normies- China is an extremely varied place culturally compared to the US. Movie companies can't possibly make ads that effectively cover China, so the easiest way to advertise the movie is with the title. That is why so many franchises are reaching the 7th sequel. Movies like Transformers that feature the easily understood killer robots chasing hot girls drama do best.

Neckbeards and rich children- same thing really but these groups will spend shitloads of money off merchandise, and fantasy action films do well anyway.

an actor shouldnt make more than a doctor

Stop this bullying