Opinions on this man?

In my opinion he has been one of the greatest front line soldiers in our fight against Muslims, it's a shame people didn't take him seriously earlier.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His speech at Oxford was good

Good guy
very brave
and a shame how he's treated

Dumb as dog shit racist chav cringelord.

Dumb as dog shit yet can see a threat where you see a "religion of peace"

I expect more from our convicts Straya.

Absolute cringelord but at least stands up for his people, most redpillers would rather feed the geese

He is a perfect example of how liberals use shame tactics to destroy a mans life.

Libs are very similiar to the Jewish media in this regard.

He's still fighting the good fight fortunately, even if he isn't the most academically smart person on our side he probably has more tenacity and balls than the rest of us, i can't help but respect it.

he's a cool guy

Hmmm, out of curiosity what do you find cringey about him?

I have an idea of what it could be.

He doesn't come across as very nuanced in what he says, which lefties find easier to smear

Though I'm not really cringing at him, but most people do

He seems quite smart desu and has good has good arguments (assuming he can even get them across before bigoted lefties shout defamatory remarks at him).
Shame he comes off as a chav. His dialect and mannerisms put normies off him.

It's a shame, he clearly isn't the most intelligent but he does understand Islamic doctrine and has experienced the confrotational nature of Islamic communities living among us whom demand we live under Shar'ia law. It's just yet again the media protecting the Muslim "victims" and blaming this evil whitey for hurting them, though all he's doing is speaking the truth.

Read this book. Stand with him all the way. Make sure to make him out to be the hero among common men that he really is.

He is far cleverer than you think. It doesn't take a university education to determine intellectual ability.

University for the most part is just a meme now.

He's a likeable fellow. I say that as someone who doesn't get on with the lower class.

>University for the most part is just a meme now.

Yep. He's clever not because he's academic but because he can use critical thought and his own judgement to determine fact. Liberals don't do this, they go to university and become cucks

Yea I figured that was the reason, I do see that as a valid point but I personally see it differently, I see an average, non university educated man making more logical arguments than university educated "intellectuals" arguing on emotional merit.

I try to break down the whole left vs alt-right argument as emotional vs logic and it works a fair amount of the time.

I think it depends on what we class as normies, he definitely speaks to the lower/working class folk which are a majority but not middle class and above.

He's a decent guy, he has a wife runs a couple businesses and has three white kids.

Shame he's small and not a very good figher but he's atleast brave like when he jumped into a crowd of muslims to steal their flag.

hes ok

not the brightest guy and his Israel worship is a little weird but anyone willing to fight the Muslim menace head on especially in Europe where they dont have a problem trying to murder you

Check flag before you reply

This is 100% the truth.

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8

Prepare to rage

I just love how when he gives factual information he's just declared intolerable and racist, but then when the gauntlet is thrown to say what did he say is racist, they never answer his question.

Ultimately its about preserving culture and way of life, but also ridiculous double standards. They can tell you how you should live your life and to respect their way of life but say the same thing back and your a racist.

Makes me ree every time.

I fucking hate how blacks say the most basic barely deep shit and all liberal whites nod their head like he's a fucking mindblowing guru of the universe. Its so obvious leftys know niggers are dumb and are amazed whenever one can string a sentence together.

I find there's something kinda Alpha to taking bait though, the people that feel strongly enough to bite even with every fibre of their being telling them that they shouldn't are the people swinging punches in real life.

Not every fish can be reeled in, some drag man to the bottom of the sea.

This.

We memed our culture into believing knowledge = intelligence.

This just isn't true.

Critical thinking is the core of intelligence.

If you don't have that, but you are highly educated, you are a VERY dangerous person.

He gets more props than he deserves in the UK rap scene because of the pseudo intellectual content of his music too, even though in terms of technical ability he's distinctly average.

Yes I like certain rap, I'm sure pol will crucify me now.

Totally agree. Hate when I see someone on Facebook or something share a video of some guy saying "racism is wrong" with the title 'Guy absolutely DESTROYS racists in just 10 seconds!', as if the statement "racism is wrong" is revolutionary or in any way deep.

It's the same on Question Time when people clap for things that they agree with, as opposed to clapping for things that are well argued.

Hes probably some melbourne poof

I can confirm this from personal experience.

I was kicked out of every school I ever attended, my father was in prison for almost my entire life before 18 years of age and my mother worked 10 to 10 shifts so I barely ever saw her, the result of having no adult guidance was me being forced to raise myself by learning from constant mistake after mistake which I feel developed my logical and critical instincts to ludicrous levels, measuring agaisnt my peers I always seem to come out on top in this regard.

I then taught myself the academia later in life when it actually interested me and I don't regret a damn thing.

A logical thinker can pick apart the argument of a knowledgable thinker without prior research of a subject because common sense always prevails.

It's a shame but that's the general public in a nutshell, acting on emotional impulse instead of critical analysis.

Just look at things like "Britains/Americas got talent" as an example.... legitimately amazing singers lose out to people with sob stories that appeal to the general populations empathetic "hope the underdog succeeds" nature.

Problem is, it's easier too. To accept a contrary view suddenly tars you with the same brush if you agree with someone like Tommy Robinson. It's crowd mentatlity and no one wants to be ostracised, so they don't want to know if he's actually a racist or not and just fall in line with everybody else. It's the path of least resistance.

Tommy Robinson however has the balls to actually stand up and tell the truth albeit destroying his own livelihood and his family. A true hero

Tommy a based. BASED.

>Tomcuck
>Based

That Jew from Rebelmedia called him a chad to his face

He maintains he has no issue with people of different colour or religion and this is true. He knows many Muslims, has black family members etc. He despises the political doctrine of Islam that affects the kafir, which is all of us who aren't a Muslim. There is no unmitigated in Islam against the kafir whatsoever so every man who knows this should rightly stand against it.

Unfortunately, he has never been able to use this to shield against the image he's a racist and that's all there is to it. No arguements from liberals just emotional appeals

>It's crowd mentatlity and no one wants to be ostracised

I know this is a jump to another topic entirely but it's relevant to your statement.

Don't you think it's incredibly ironic how liberal globalism is essential forced tribalism, the very thing they want to destroy.

People don't like his articulation, that's about the only problem with him, he uses facts and logic, but emotions in today's world trump all that, they shouldn't but unfortunately they have been allowed to.

So we're at this point in most countries in the West were you have logical thinkers that are silent and you have emotional, anecdotal based thinkers that scream and shout and demand everything be handed to them and they get what they want because it's the easiest thing to do to shut them up and all you want is to just shut them up and the sheer energy they zap from you debating them and trying to reason with them is so fucking tiresome, you can present all the facts and statistics and logic and reason in the world to them and they will just ignore it. It gets really fucking tiring so you end up just giving up and logical thinkers just sort of fade away or stay quiet because it's easy to do that than to engage these fuckwits in debate because it's not a debate, you're literally banging your head against a brick wall and then being told "LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

Fuck this world.

Which Jew? I don't follow rebel media just catch the odd video here and there.

Kinda want to see the video now lol.

No, since liberals never suggest an alternative. They challenge the system and how corrupt, immoral and racist it is but have no real solutions. They think we should all just be able to hold hands and sing under the sun but reality simply isn't like that at all. So there is never any real strategy, just calls for more diversity and multiculturalism, end to supposed racism (contrary views) and see where it goes I guess.

If they actually sat down to think it through I'm sure they'd come to the conclusion they're hypocrites, but that would require insight and critical thinking of ones convictions and looking at facts not happyfeelgoodfacebook opinions

He's a cuck and needs to learn the only solution is hardline white ethnonationalism. He seemed more tolerant of the idea the last interview I heard him on.

He's also supposedly posted white genocide stuff on Twitter.

He's not the real Tommy Robinson. He stole the name/ took the persona of a proper football casual

I don't understand why we don't use emotional impulse agaisnt them, by that I mean a swift right hook to the jaw.

Do it properly, out of sight, remove their wallet from their pocket, look at the I.D, read their name and address back to them, pull out your mobile phone, call a friend and read the same details to your friend in front of them, tell the downed, by this point quivering liberal cuck that if he reports this to the police you'll petrol bomb his house with his family/girlfriend inside it after cutting the head off his dog, then tell him if you get arrested before that happens the friend on the other end of the phone will do it in your stead, proceed to walk away with no paranoia of potential repercussion.

Guide to winning against a modern liberal 101.

>He knows many Muslims, has black family members etc.
A cuck. Exactly what I have wrote.

senpai akala's much better than average though if you want politically aware grime/ukhiphop Lowkey is your best bet. very anti israel too

>Tommy giving passionate speech naming the very real problems we face
>Talks about his family being in danger
>"Well then stop being a racist and a bigot"
>*massive applause*

I agree with everything you're saying.

I do personally feel there's a thread of irony running through the idea that the globalism is basically a form of universal tribalism though.

I feel like it perfectly sums up the immature liberal ideal too, it's a grand scale version of "if everyone can't have it then no one can"

These fucks really will be the downfall of mankind, empathy treads such a thin line between survival and extinction, I believe it's required for civilised society but only in incredibly small doses and only in an ideological hierarchy where it sits below personal satisfaction.

We can be both selfish and empathetic, the sooner they realise this the sooner we thrive as a species again.

I disagree, his technical ability of the craft is average.

Bad to slightly above average flow.
Below average multi syllabics.
Below average patterns.
Below Average punchlines.
Average schemes.
Average wordplay.

His one grace is the content and to people less politcally inclined (which is most) I'm sure his message sounds amazing but to the red pilled he's talking liberal level shit.

Lowkey on the other hand has incredible technical ability minus the flow which is in Akals range of bad to slgiht above average depending on which track you listen to.

Imagine the situation he was in, and keep in mind the Labor government in Rother helped cover up what is essentially genocidal rape.

There are times I really wish Sup Forums had a fucking edit button for typos, I think faster than I type and I can't be arsed to proof read.

My own fault I guess

for reference, top 5 MCs?

>eminem, slim shady, marshall mathers, b-rabbit, white guy from D12
XD

Fuuuuuuuck, you know as well as I do that's a seriously hard question to answer on the spot haha.

Globally or just UK? Makes it harder or easier depending in which you want.

one of the most based bongs out there, hope he stays safe

UK of course

get tae fuck

I like this guy. I've seen the videos where Muslims assault him, yet he never throws the first punch. But it's still a religion of peace

Hmm, ranking them in a top 5 format is too difficult for me, it would probably change depending on what I'm listening to at the time so I'm just going to list my favourite UK rappers off the top of my head

Possessed
Jehst
Lowkey
Shotty Horroh
Lee Scott
Tony D
Chester P
Ghetts
Wretch 32
Dirty Dyke

You could rpobably throw the other members of Rhyme Asylum on their too along with the guys from Split Prophets, there's more I'm missing I'm sure.

>open link
>see BBC Three logo
>here we go
>Tommy gives a good respectful response to hostile host question
>clearly shows the difference between race and ideology, and that he is against islam not muslims or arabic people
>people grimacing for the cameras as if this is the most disgusting think they've ever heard
>finished opening statement
>"stop being a racist and a bigot"
>silent crowd erupts into thunderous applause like that russell howard pasta
>Close video
Why do I do this to myself?
>videos opens with white man identifying as a muslim
>"stop being a racist and a bigot"

There* cant bring myself to let that one slide.

That question got me scatter brained as fuck, wasn't expecting a conversation like this when I started the thread.

I know the feeling, watched it once a while ago and can't bring myself to ragecringe at it ever again.

You a fan of battle rap?
For me, it's:

>Trim
>D Double E
>Ghetts
>Crazy Titch
>Kano

Recently I've been rating Bugzy Malone, Dubzy, Eyez, Squeeks, CasisDEAD, Baishekings, Mouse outfit, bits of Giggs, couple others.

Pretty grimey I know but whatever.

Trim and Kano probably have the most consistently good bodies of work from any UK artist. Trim especially has put out something like 13+ mixtapes/albums and they'll all at least pretty good.
Footsie's still the best producer about.

Funny that this is a better conversation about the UK scene than I've ever had on Sup Forums. On Sup Forums of all places.

There's a joke in there somewhere and I like it burger bro.

I am a fan of battle rap, though I find the current UK coster to be severely lacking minus a few standouts, our premier league (Don't Flop) is full of liberal personality politicking univeristy graduates who haven't had a grimey moment in their life.

Good list desu, I kinda sub consciously filtered grime artists out of my list because I see it as different even though it's still rap, in the same vien as rock rap I suppose, just how my mind works, I do like me some grime though, I've cyphered at a house party with Devlin and Dream Mclean (here's more hip hop I suppose) before haha.

Kano did almost make my list but I have a kind of love/hate relationship with him, he's unquestionably taleneted and I agree with him having a great body of work but I find his flow to be erratic to the point of being uncfortable to listen to sometimes, I know he's not really "off beat" at them moments but it sounds like he is, and by that point he might as well be.

Footsie's a great producer, I like Rudekid a lot as well.

Someone needs to put Akala in a fucking oven.

I see this conversation as a sign to remove auto correct from my phone once and for all, I should thank you, I've been meaning to do it for about a year now but have been lazy, my visibly abhorrent use of our mother tongue tonight has driven me over the edge.

>mfw I'm better than this

A disgusting bigot. What the fuck did he think was gonna happen his ancestors conquered/colonized over a 1/3 of the world, he didn't think that would result in multiculturalism.

I respect him a lot for going on Newsnight and standing up to Jeremy "normally quite good but in this case an odious liberal cunt" Paxman

No one cares about what Frenchies have to say

>he clearly isn't the most intelligent

You mean educated. Just because someone doesn't have a great education doesn't mean they aren't intelligent.

>>clearly shows the difference between race and ideology, and that he is against islam not muslims
Tommy is so cucked that he can't even take a stand against all the moslims, not just the "radical ones".

You sound like a cool guy user.

>he didn't think that would result in multiculturalism
>wasn't alive at the time to think

Isn't there a feminist you should you should be convincing to let you rub maple syrup over so she can change her mind 4 days later and have you imprisoned for rape?

I've always been more into grime than UK hip hop.
Thing about grime is even the meme artists like Tempa T and Terminator are enjoyable if you're in the right frame of mind or venue.

Yeah rudekid's doing alright. I used to rate Teddy but since he's starting trying to spit he's semi fallen off. Jammer's always been slyly one of the better producers, done work with Roots Manuva and everything (another top 10 UK artist for that matter). Lord of the Beats was a great watch as well. LOTM has gone to shit since they failed to get many estalished names on. That Big H/P Money clash was hilarious though.

I've really started to get sick of Stormzy. The guy's done loads of good tunes but lyrically he's not there, apart from his FITB and the FITB cypher.

The amount of people I know that hated grime 2-3 years ago and now are spending 50+ quid to see skepta fucks me off and all.

that's why when we colonized all these countries we should have wiped out the natives, back then it would basically have been like an animal cull, they're not real people

He's based

>If you don't have that, but you are highly educated, you are a VERY dangerous person.

Appreciate that chap, I could be better but that's not a bad thing I suppose, you should always have something to strive for and knowing your own weaknesses can drive great determination.

I actually got in to hip hop through grime, was in early secondary school when it all started to kick off after the garage/dnb era, started writing lyrics at a young age and eventually the greater freedom hip hop allows pushed me towards it.

Hip Hop will never give me the feeling of wanting to headbutt a wall and punch a praying nun like Grime does though, that's probably Grimes greatest strength, the energy.

DMX is an exception to that rule though.

The P money situation was incredibly amusing, where the fuck is he now?

Honestly, I enjoyed Stormzy until he collaborated with Chip then Iost all respect, the same would go for any artist I rated that decided to work with him though.

Them fake fans claiming flying the grime flag at Skeptas shows are the superficial fans of Drake spilling over because of their relationship, these are people that acknowledge Drake has a ghost writer and still call him the greatest rapper of all time, it's frustrating to say the least, it won't last though.