The O.C

So, was it actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saEzQcayEPM
youtube.com/watch?v=mRbu5SHCZ4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally last goat white drama show. Everything else is filled with forced diversity trash.

this. if they made it today everyone would be a nigger. except cal of course, because they'd need an evil white corporate guy

I watched the first season and loved it. Maybe just for the Southern California stereotypes. I'm waiting to watch the rest if I ever fall in love with a valley girl.

Everwood had a little bit of diversity and was good

no minorities=bad
its 2k17 ppl ffs

and it used to be 2k3

pretending to like this show made a girl let me touch her private area.

Should I watch this show?

yes this show is amazing, despite the artificial drama at time it's relatable.
>tfw you will never be ryan riding on your bike with marissa on the back
>you will never have Julie cooper statutorily rape you
>sandy will never be your dad
why live

prime mischa barton was gorgeous

>Everything else is filled with forced diversity trash.

The funny thing though, saying this as someone who was living in Orange County at the time, is that Southern California actually WAS really, really diverse at that time. Mexicans eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverywhere.

A school in a rich part like that probably would have been considerably whiter, but not totally like on the show. And you still couldn't walk outside without bumping into a Mexican.

- the love of kirsten and sandy is kawaii as fuck
- mischa is perfect
- ryan is the brother everybody would like to have
- Theresa is annoying
- Marissa's father makes a weird sound with his mouth when he chuckels

I'm on s03 and loving it

fug I loved this. Aired dubbed and extremely late into the night in my cunt, so I missed quite a few episodes, been planning to watch it properly for years

There are white neighborhoods in California.

it's a good show but these kids don't look 16

>ywn get in a tussle with the water polo jocks at the crab shack while the girls are watching

Fucking unironically yes

Down in Orange County?

The rich hill and beach areas are mostly white and asian, but everyone has mexican yard workers, and mexicans are still in a lot of the schools and, well, everywhere

YUP

>rich neighborhood and private school in Orange County should have had more Mexicans
I don't think you know how California works.

I've lived in California since 1992.

I agree that it's mostly white in those areas but you still see Mexicans out-and-about... at liquor stores, working on yards, doing construction, cruising down the street.

CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this hits me right in the feels, grew up with this.

Better times

Even my fiancee stopped watching during the second season. She watches every shit show that comes across her path.

You know it's not the 90s anymore, right?

Now that the dust has finally settled, was he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

So what happened? Not the guy to whom you replied, but I'm curious.

BEST FUCKIN SHOW

Mexicans showed up. They started businesses, had children. Rinse, repeat. They have more children than white people because they're far more family and religiously oriented than said white people. This isn't a negative unless you're some kinda weirdo.

It's amazing. Best teen drama I've watched.

Remember when mini-cooper dated chris brown i n the OC

It was goat around season 1 when Ryan was the lonely, mysterious badass but after that it became like 90210.

>the lonely, mysterious badass
literally me

HAHA YEAH
She's still too hot for him tho.

I feel that was around the point they stopped trying

>This isn't a negative unless you're some kinda weirdo
yeah haha what kind of weirdo would care about his people getting replaced with completely different people :P

Is this the show that spawned that
>MMMMM WHATCHA SAAAAAYYY
meme?

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=saEzQcayEPM

yeah it was great, especially the first season

fuck no, Sandy was /ourguy/

Fuck that he was trying to steal Deeds fortune and company

Is that the one where hes a big city doctor / surgeon who moves to a small town to be with his kids after his wife dies?

Great show.

ya know what i like about rich kids?
>what?
lol nuffin
POW

"His" people? What, "he" congregates with his fellow white man on sundays, celebrating Christ and how Christ taught us that white was the only good color? Lol. That's why the Mexicans are having more children. Their values stem from religious ones. The only thing the weirdos come up with is some kind of inherent value in being white, but you can't run a country on that value.

Fucking spoilers man.

Sandy was way too successful and well adjusted to be /ourguy/

I watched it for the hot chicks

When Seth's grandpa brings his trophy GF.

Many teenage boners were had

I remember my MSN Messenger tagline was "The OC owns your mum"

>not having a tag that autoupdates your winamp song currently playing

lol. what a faggot.

The mom was the best character

>best character
>not based Sandy no homo

even now id put my penis inside her vagina
if you know what i mean

>tfw you were the bad kid school drop out who wore wifebeaters and got into fights and did crimes and hung out with degenerates
>tfw you became the lawyer who goes surfing and just chills out and enjoys life

2003 is idolising Ryan
2017 is realising Sandy is the right choice

I used to try to dress like Seth. It got some half asian chick wet and she used to blow me when I came over to watch the show with her. Haven't seen it since, but 10/10 in my opinion.

i liked it very much, especially the beginning and i wish they'd turn some of the drama in the later episodes down.

it was just too much of that edgy, dark, over the top serious stuff going on and seeing everybody suffer constantly was not good after a while.

if they had made it into a light drama with a slight bit of comedy like 'red oaks' it would be goat

KEK there were hardly any mexicans. I'm from orange county, from Santa Ana especially, and mexicans are up the ass here. A mexican haven in a sea of upper-middle class white people.

>it's a Kiki gets drunk and kills innocent people with her car episode

The OC had some good bands play music sometimes. Ithink Franz Ferdinana played, and definitely Death Cab for Cutie.

official character power ranking:

1. Taylor Townsend
2. Anna
3. Seth
4. Juju
5. Summer
6. Ryan
7. Zach
8. Sandy
9. Kirsten
10. Caleb
11. Alex

9000. Kaitlin
9001. Marissa
9002. Oliver
9003. that guy that fell from the cliff
9004. that "bad boy" that basically caused Marissa's death

>if they had made it into a light drama with a slight bit of comedy like 'red oaks' it would be goat
It's exactly what they did with season 4 but at this point it was too late and all the drama bullshit from S2 and 3 made people give up on the show. The thing most people miss about the OC is that in the first place is was a somewhat ironic satire of teen soap operas. There were certainly layers of irony and meta humor and a lot of pop culture references, etc. in how it dealt with melodramatic soap tropes. The showrunner Josh Schwartz was an obvious geek and Seth was his self-insert. However during s2 and 3 he was less involved and female writers who identified with Marissa more missed the point and just took the drama at face value instead. S4 is very lighthearted and comfy.

Autumn Reeser still looks pretty good

That's not Gossip Girl.

Season 4 was actually quite good. Not as good as season 1, because of some retarded side plots (Christ Brown), but I like how they dealt with Marissa's death in a serious manner and then let people move on. Also Taylor turning into one of the main characters was the best decision the show has made.

They were smart in that every time the show started to get dull, they waited a bit and suddenly made something "big" happen, like a car crash.
Also they picked the hottest actors they could find.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRbu5SHCZ4c

based season 4

>Willa Holland playing 15yo Kaitlin
>tongue scrapping floor

Flat as a fucking board, and what the fuck is up with her voice?

Nah, Oliver was /ourguy/

Fuck, you're actually right, forgot about him

>Hey Cohen, nice foreskin kike.

I didn't need this user. Not tonight.

what about GIRLS?

no one named Sandy can be the right choice

it was cancer
californian yuppies arent white

>tfw you will never be ryan riding on your bike with marissa on the back
>you will never have Julie cooper statutorily rape you
>sandy will never be your dad

Fuck man, OC feels

>you will never be a high IQ badboy chad model from chino living in a elite neighbourhood with Sandy as your stepdad and marissa as your gf

why live

the first couple seasons only

>ywn be a goy in a kike household and steal their food and fuck your stepmom and creampie her and make her say fuck my jew hole you badboy goy i want cum cum in my tum tums sandy is my cuckqueen i need your seed white christian boy make me pregnant and then go and fuck marissa shes sitting right over there and her pussy is getting licked by her mother and summer is watching in the corner fingering herself with a dildo up her asshole begging for your chino cock to come and get her pregnant too

you should seek some help

>goy

>Benjamin McKenzie Schenkkan was born in Austin, Texas.[1] He is of Dutch-Jewish, English, and Scottish descent.

>if you want to fuck a boat load of hot rich healthy fertile pussies you need help

time to fuck off back to tumblr cunt

EVERYTIME

but ryans a goy so the self insert works

Kiki isn't jewish

what's that face is trying to convey?

That he doesn't like anything about rich kids

No show that has been on the CW has ever been good. iZombie is the best they got and even then it's mediocre as fuck.

Pretending not to wish Germany won

>you will never be julies thong

>good
It's not 2003 anymore, you can stop pretending you like those bands.

the mid to late 2000s were the best for that thing

a fetish that i forgot i had

i've had a whale tail fetish for 15+ years now. which developed into a skimpy clothes/lingerie/tease/tight jeans/CF sex etc. 90's style high rise thong is still the best and gets me rock hard without fail though

here's the webm of that

One thing that I found funny on that show is the 2 secondary characters (Seth/Summer) were more lively and interesting than the main cast (Ryan/Marissa). And boy was Rachel Bilson hot.

>I will burn his house