Have you ever been mugged before? Did you try to fight back?

Have you ever been mugged before? Did you try to fight back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58_nVBMyFBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the closest i can think of.
>be 14
>eating with my friend in mcdonalds car park
>some lebos approach us and start complimenting our bicycles
>one of them asks if he try out my bike
>realize what is happening and tell my friend to stand up and leave
>my friend trusts shitskins too much and doesn't listen to me so i just leave him there and ride away
>mfw i look behind me and he is being chased by lebos trying to steal his bike

>Have you ever been mugged before?
Yes
>Did you try to fight back?
No, because there were two, and one was behind me.
I'd rather lose the $20 I had in my decoy wallet at the time.

Yes i tried to fight back, i actually fighted for my life insted of my bike.

Dude jumped out of nowhere and pushed me off while i was riding. I fell like 10 meters away from the bike, still this dude was running at me with his hand rised and holding a knive.
I slammed him with the baton i always carry in my pocket right in his arm (the part before of his hand)
Baton got bendend and after that blow i ran away.
Knifes are scary dude.

>yes
>no
Not worth it, really. The second time I was mugged I said "this is why nobody likes you" to the guy and he looked pretty hurt. Looking back that was basically an invitation for him to beat me to death so I probably would not do that again.

I'd call bullshit but because of the flag I'll believe it.

I beat the shit out of a tiny little brown kid who tried to mug me in Bosnia. I seriously think he was about 14 or 15 years old but I was just fucking feeding them to him for a good minute lmao

thank god not, fuck that shit is probably scary as fuck

Nice

I wasn't mugged before and I know it will happen and I know I won't fight back.

I love it. Link to news story?

thanks for your service

This is fantastic.

A homeless guy tried to mug me when I was drunk and pissing on the side of a building little did he know that around the corner I had 4 buddies. I whipped around still pissing and he jumped back so I started yelling for my friends, they come running around the corner and start chasing him ending up tackling him while I'm zipping my shit up (still running after him)
We kicked the shit out of him and went to another bar, it's San Diego so nobody gives a fuck if a beat to shit homeless guy is walking around

hahaha delete this!

If you legit did that then kudos, one less scumfuck on the streets,

>be me walking home from party at about 2am
>a group of 4 guys surround me
>guy: "what you got in your pockets"
>me: "n-nothing"
>actually have phone and wallet
>they leave

They didn't do anything but pretty scary desu

Thanks for the advice senpai.

Why would someone lie in the Internet?

That's a fine baton my man.

who else /degeneracypolice/?
>driving at 3am with my friend
>notice a skinny white school shooter looking faggot arguing with his girlfriend on the roadside
>he is clearly high or drunk, holding her arm and screaming in her face while she is crying and scared
>tfw getting out of the car and kicking his fucking head in until he is literally unconscious and watching my friend take his phone and shoes

closest that ever happened to me
>be manlet
>riding the train
>get out of it
>homeless manlet looking angry shows up
>demands my umbrella
>saywhat.jpg
>tell him I'm not giving the umbrella
>he looks really pissed
>walk away from angry manlet
>he starts following me
>demands my umbrella again
>tell him to eat shit
>he starts cursing loud and following me
>almost running
>nearby cops notice the hobo running after me
>they slap a fly that was on his face
closest I've ever been to being mugged
I ran because I didn't want to get hobo blood on my cloths but I could probably have beaten his crack addict ass if it came down to it

yes. dude put a gun in my face, and that was that. lesson learned- stay armed. epilogue: he was caught a few months later on another charge, i testified and watched him sentenced to ten years. turns out he had a long list of cases. obviously the assailant was a dindu.

leaving your mate behind.
fucking low Australia

what did you expect from the land down under

>yes

>yes
I carry a ruger sr9 American. I always open carry so when they saw it they backed off. Great thing about new mexico is that I can open carry a loaded firearm.

Thanks, i clean it every now and then. Make sure it works, shit must not fail.

he was convinced that the dirty criminal looking arabs just wanted to talk to him and check out his BMX, the fucking idiot.

Ya mean his buddy? Eh pal?

>yes
>no
Guy was behind me with a gun to my head, told me to run and fired a shot in the air as I did.

>be 20
>walking home from the pub after wingnight
>headphones in
>did this all the time ( havent done it since )
> quietly jammin while walking home
> enter catwalk
tap tap tap
> turn around scared to death
> liquid being sprayed in face
>wtf who is shooting me with a super sokaer
>ohfuck this is mace
> throw a blind jab
> start running, so do they.
>make it home with my eyes closed by memory alone

They didnt take anything, just two guys that wanted to try out there mace. I heard last year that they may have been these shitskins that live a few blocks away .

That was the most recent one. have been jumped a few times

Kek, reminds me of when I was like 7 or something, was just riding my bike around with my cousin that was like, fuck I don't even know at least 16 I'd say. For some reason I was off my bike and a few meters away from it and a few shitskins were walking down the bike path and my cousin said "better go get your bike or those pakis will steal it" or something.

Nothing happened though.

Ha got a similar one. Group of like 6-7 guys ask me if I got money. I say "no" and they just walked away.

Mugged, yes. Fought back, no.

>be 19
>freshman in college
>invited to a beach party
>around 10 at night on my way to the beach
>round the corner of a building and instantly get pushed into it
>knife to my throat as the second dude pats me down
>guy wit knife at my throat gets in my face and says "Don't fuckin move"
>grabs my wallet but I had it chained to my pants
>tugs at it about three times before just booking it
>the other guy takes the knife off my neck and books it along with his friend
>cop running after them down the alleyway
>female cop stays with me and radios it in
>she let's me sit in the patrol car as the maleading cop comes back from the alley, black dude in handcuffs
>says the other guy got away but hard to hear over the yelling of the black dude saying "I didn't do nothing wrong!"
>he was the one who put the knife to my throat

Finally a good post, australia. You did the right thing standing up for that woman.

>decoy wallet

are you a broke nigger or what?

Forearm?

Guy mugged me on my way home from work a few years back. I walked home because it was a safe town and not far. Stopped by the store to grab a game I ordered that had just come out. Tackled him when he tried to run off with my shit. Took it back, stomped on his knee for good measure.

>white-knighting faggots gang up on young aryan when he confronts his girlfriend about her degenerate, coal-burning ways.
>brag about it on the internet.

Probably for prostitutes or something.

>make a woman cry
>aryan

I don't think so , lad

ya
>be me
>be 16 walking with mom and way back from grocery store at around 9 pm.
>two homeless white guys stop us for money, say no
>grab moms groceries, try to step in get pushed to the ground.
>they start grabbing her purse and one jumps on me and grabs my wallet
>all of a sudden someone punches the guy in the back of the dome, and another person kicks the other dude in the stomach.
>two black college kids had rushed over to help us, they hold them down and call the cops and help me and my mom up.
I stopped being racist two years ago because of the incident

>make a woman cry
>not knowing that tears are weapons

I remember you talking about this incident just the other day, lol. Shoulda hit him in the head.

>she had it coming and was busted right there
>he is still responsible for his own retardation
>cutting up in public trying to be a swinging dick
>just another cuck and she probably got so triggered the baby aborted
>nothing of value was lost

>Have you ever been mugged before?
Yes, by police. It was called militia back then. Patrol stopped us two schoolboys. Patted our pockets, took money and said that we can go.

>Did you try to fight back?
No.

>implying tear gas is a weapon and not a gift from god to uncuck the earth

White knighting has been a white staple for centuries. And here you are shitting all over it, because you are a little bitch. That's the difference between the stoic knights of old, who had a strong enough will to sacrifice things for a woman, while degenerates like you today are so obsessed with their fragile feelings and feel entitled to everything that they can't even treat a woman like they should. And you wonder why the white race is dying out?

You subhuman beaver.
You literal white nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy tundra moose. How dare you open your chinless, maple crusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Jacob William LA Morrison. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that North America can ever prosper. Crawl back to your beaver den you came out of, you literal canacuck price of shit.

Those were black people, not niggers. Blacks are chill. Nigs are literal chimps. Big difference.

not mugged but this guy tried to fight me on the street one night

he basically push me and i tackled him on the ground

i pried his arms and got my knees on the side of his biceps and just punched him in the face like 20 times or so

>retarded swinging dick cuck triggered aborted

kekekek

thank you for correcting my record

>not white knighting against some guy beating his girlfriend, and then taking her home and fucking her
I bet you've never even cucked somebody.

>be me 10 or 11
>at movies with parents
>3spooky5me
>ask parents to gtfo
>exit out the back door not to make a big scene
>dark as fuck
>homeless nigger emerges from the shadows and begins walking towards us
>pulls a gun and points it at my dad
>thefucknigga.png
>"wallet motherfuckers"
>dad reaches for his wallet slowly
>mom yells and tries to get in front of me
>nigger shoots mom, then my dad
>runs off
>feelsbadman
>mfw i coulda saved them with my spiderman powers

>be 17
>proud of my new video camera, filming some stupid video for school with it downtown
>see a bentley parked in front of a nice restaurant
>friend suggests I ironically souljaboy dance in front of it for lulz
>two 20 something blacc guys across the street see me and shout
"DANCIN' WHITE NIGGA!!"
>they start to cross the street and my friend and I run inside the restaurant and wait in the lobby for 15 minutes
>we peek out, see the guys stick their heads out of the alley and then back in again
>decide to run for it
>as we run by they start chasing us and yelling about how they're going to steal my camera
>keep running
>eventually, they get tired
>they yell, "HAHA YOU RATTLED LIL' NIGGA, WE WUZN'T GONNA ROB YOU"
>deleted the video when I got home

you romantics are cute.

blacks and whites can be natural allies against the jews, but they will always divide us with trayvon martin bullshit that doesn't matter

>live at house with roommates
>one of roommates friend crashes there and invites sketchy people over
>knock on door
>I answer
>3 angry niggers looking for sketchy friend of roommate who doesn't live there
>"ay where (friends name) at I know he in there"
>"nah he's not here sorry"
>"let us in and check"
>"you're not coming in here"
>"let me see the faces of everybody in here"
>"no"
>they start pushing the door open
>I'm pushing back, 2 in front and the one in back punches me in the face
>I stumble back but recover quickly and grab pic related
>they come in the doorway maybe 5 feet
>other roommate comes of the other room and gets punched in the face in the doorway
>other people in my house come to see what the shit is about
>niggers leave out the door and run away
>go to chase them down
>they're already way down the street
>yell "you better run pussies"
>they never come back

That's all I got, they're lucky they ran away when they did. I answer the door with gun in hand every time now.

Not mugging really but I forgot to add that the guy they were looking for wasn't even there and hadn't been for months kek

Sorry but if you are a cuck by nature, and you go around blaming women for that, you deserve to get your skull white knighted in.

Sounds like he probably ripped them off or owed them money.

Yep pretty sure he did a little of both. I don't live with degenerates anymore. Anyways there is a lesson to be learned for everyone here ALWAYS have something in your hand when you are answering the door to your home, especially if your knock or whatever is unexpected. Keep a bat or piece of wood, knife gun whatever next to your door or in hand and keep yourself safe.

Don't be a retard and leave it around for a criminal of oppertunity come in and grab and beat you with your own shit though.

>not carrying a piece in murica

I know it wouldnt have done much good but still

Who else gonna kull these niggers?

>not pretending to be smeagol
you blew it

lol that literally happened to my friend a few weeks ago

>sketchy roommate lends key to nigger while he's away
>friend is asleep 2am
>three rowdy niggers walk in through front door "ayo mutherfuckas let get sumthin ta drank"
>friend wakes up in cold sweat to hear these niggers outside his door in livingroom
>cracks open the door "who are you"
>niggers laugh and tell him someone gave em the key
>wtf gonna call cops
>"we friends of user"
>friend tells them to leave
>niggers get up and leave with an entire bottle of orange juice from fridge
>you can hear them smack their lips as they shake through the hall

Yes
Lol, things happen real fast my man, I barely could manage to get the baton out of my pocket, and had no time to extend it, as i was moving my hand to slam the dude, baton extended. I just wanted to avoid the inmediate danger so i guess i naturally aimed at the forearm, sure i would've loved to kill him/hit him in the head. but im alive :) .

>washington DC
>at mall
>taking a shit
>bathroom stall door gets kicked in
>3 nigs, 1 with a gun
>"gibs me yo money white boi"
>they literally got me with my pants down so I hand them my empty-ass wallet
>points gun at my face "Whachoo tryna pull faggot"
>"bitch im fuckin broke"
>threatens to kill me if I dont give him money
>"okay, so shoot me, wont get me to give you what I dont have"

Not exactly a lot of opportunity to fight 3 darkies in a bathroom stall with a gun to your head and your pants around your ankles. They ran off empty handed because I had my money inside my sock.

Yes I have been.
Yes but I lost.
He was big so I used my superior agility to dance around him, doing quick blows. He was big and heavy and pretty slow. I wore him out, using speed attacks but he grabbed me and hit me with powerful blows.

Well a "beach party" if there was drinking involved you're not allowed to carry you're piece on you while drinking in most jurisdictions afaik. It's pretty stupid, you can't even carry a knife or kubaton and shit in some. Just pepper spray mostly especially after consuming booze

Holy fuck that is an old ass image

Yes.
I kicked him in the gut and he went down on his back gasping. Filmed him and called the police. He went to jail.

I almost got mugged once, and in the process, almost made the worst snap decision of my life.

>be me
>be in a mediocre part of town, checking out thrift shops for re-finish-able frames (good cash to be made, yo)
>nothing here
>heading out to car
>"yo lemmie get fiddy cents"
>"just spent it all"
>"you ain't buy nothin"
>negro multiplication, almost surrounded
>back up and clear my jacket (as if I'm carrying, which I was not)
>head nig lifts his shirt "it's gonna be like that"
>he *is* carrying
>oh fuck i'm literally dead
>cop turns into parking lot
>negros scramble
>cop asks me whats up, told him the truth, he confirmed I made a really dumb decision

I started going to church again, for a while, after that. I have no idea why I did what I did, but I'll never do it again.

you btfo of me so hard i closed the thread and couldn't find it again. anyway, here are some tears and a faggot whiteknighting using the 'be nice to women' meme.

(turn down the volume 'cause it's really fucking loud and annoying. in fact, it's probably best not to watch.)
youtube.com/watch?v=58_nVBMyFBk

The problem with a mugging isnt that you get your wallet stolen and you lose 50 bucks and gotta replace some ID and bank cards.

The problem is that the strung out junkie/dumbass nigger gets too worked up and shoots your ass and you wind up dead over a $50 bill and some plastic.

Best to just calmly give them the cash from your wallet and go on your way, its better than taking a bullet to the face or a knife in the guts over a small amount of cash.

why aren't you actually carrying?

i knew a guy who tried the baton thing. three nigs following him in a parking lot. he had his baton, so he talked shit to them and when they came up he whipped out his batong... dropped it... and they kicked his teeth right out of his head. pretty funny if you knew the guy.

This woman probably was raped and here's the dude blaming her for it. Is that aryan behaviour? No this is degeneracy at it's finest. In fact this guy belongs to the camps.

>finish work at midnight
>only way to get home is through a completely unlit country road
>hear rustling trees
>can't see anything
>presume it's an animal
>rustling intensifies
>run a little before turning around to look
>nothing
>start walking
>shout behind me
>can't understand it
>can't see anything
>briskly walk
>loud crashing through undergrowth
>figure appears and aggressively shouts
>sprint before even thinking
>turn off light
>leave the road through a gap in the bank
>lie down in the long grass
>he runs past about ten seconds later
>wait
>he walks back down the road a few minutes later
>carry on

I started carrying a 3D LED maglite after that.

>3vs1
>expecting to win with a baton
>being the offender
M8, a baton is only to avoid being hurt, like "if you try to hit me i might hurt you really bad"
Thats why i hit and ran

Hello cucks

I was always a paranoid guy so I carry a switch blade with me, while walking to the doner store 3 syrians (1 a bit bigger than me and two shorter) stop me and say "para para", I see that no one is around me to help and hard to escape (lots of traffic and people moving around) so I nod and reach for my back pocket, and pull out the switch blade instead and straight go for the chin of the taller guy, he yells something in arabic and all three of em run, fucking pussies lmao

A combination of reasons, which include participating daily in gun-free zones as part of my day job.

I will honestly say, that when I my brain told my hands to clear my jacket, and then a split second later I realized I was nogunz. It was the worst pit-in-the-gut feeling in the fucking world.

Like I just fucked up so badly.

Perhaps that I stayed in the position might have bought a few extra seconds where no one was sure what was next. I dunno.

The whole thing probably lasted 8 seconds, but it seemed like a fucking eternity.

probably. that was brother dean holding his "you provoke rape" sign that triggered participants in Phoenix Slutwalk 2014.

Let me get this straight. You support traditional gender roles, but when a man stands up for a woman he's a cuck?

Not mugged but closest thing

>be me
>pot smoking degenerate wigger
>arrange to pick up half o from nignog drug dealer
>meet outside apartment complex
>give him $200
>nignog drives off into the sunset

At least this incident drove me to kick the degenerate life style, haven't touched the Jew herb since

Oh and there was one incident in when i was visiting Australia, a bunch of white trash tried to beat me up for no reason.

Not even rob, just "roll" me for shits and giggles. I out ran them but still seriously what the shit Aussies?

does getting my house broken into by four guys count? they caught me in my sleep and took everything, and no I couldn't fight back because they had a gun to my head when I woke up

1 - .25 Raven stabbed him 4-5 times in face told him he would die if he didn't get to urgent care.
2 - Summer session orientation dinner trip in DC in RR full of pussies. Giant karate pussy got lost and was told to go down some street...told him not to do it. Turned into carjack and robbery. I had a 9mm and took their wallets and sneakers. Karate pussy dimed me out to campus security but I had already express parceled gun to my mate. Later at terminating party for session caught him in lavatory alone and knocked his upper front teeth off at the gumline. Blood everywhere but he was buzzed so they thought he blacked out and smashed face into urinal.

I have a few more.

living in a city must suck dick

It's when you stand up for the "wrong kind" of women that it becomes a problem.

Let the bad women who cause their own problems to suffer the consequences for once in their lives.

Only defend women who deserve it. Don't waste your chivalry on a villain.

>9 years ago, I'm 19 years old
>going to a college that happens to be in the ghetto
>walking to a party at night, random nig in hoodie asks me what time it is
>completely naive to the realities of this gay earth i take out my phone to tell him
>he nails me in the face and runs off with my phone
>as i'm getting up a bunch of mexicans walking to the their front yard from a loud backyard party see what's happening
>3 fit as fuck beaners in wifebeaters sprint this guy down
>they start beating the shit out of him
>other ones help me up, call the police while they hold the nig
>my eye is fucked up; they tell me to fuck up the nigs eye
>i hesitate for a second and throw a bad jab to his face because this feels a little weird; they laugh
>i get my phone back and nig goes to jail

i wish i hit him harder in retrospect but they did a pretty good job anyway

Yes, many times, only fought back once or twice when they tried to mug me while they were unarmed.

I live in an area fucking filled with muggers, and other lowlifes, some of my neighbors and mates have even been mugged several times by the same people.

What state do you live in? I just moved to Memphis... getting a security system.

>pic related

Michigan

Victims of domestic abuse aren't villains.

why you want to build the wall?

Hi batman

i think you misunderstood this thread. this was supposed to be stories about being mugged... not being the mugger. well done, anyhow.

How did they catch you in your sleep? Deep sleeper? Did you ever find out who they were or why they targeted you?

Did you leave your door unlocked or was it forced entry? Did you have a bunch of valuables and that's why they chose to fuck your shit?

Don't want to hear about operation icicle or starter's pistol slayride?