Who WILL direct the inevitable remake?

Who WILL direct the inevitable remake?

Who SHOULD direct the inevitable remake?

Who DO YOU WANT TO direct the inevitable remake?

Just play the video game

I don't dig it.

Also, a remake would have to be a weird period piece that would spend too much time establishing the setting. Modern gangs basically spray up playgrounds with AR-15s with drum mags, not engage in fisticuffs at the subway station.

this

Make everyone older and cast the Fast and Furious actors like Vin Diesel, The Rock, Jason Stathom, Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson, Lucas Black, and Sung Kang.

Jeff Nichols

this is a good idea

wtf why is the rock so tiny?

He's not the big guy you thought he was.

>nobody has attempted to make a spiritual successor of the game with better graphics

Russo brothers are turning it into a TV series.

I never watched this, someone sell me on it.

>Who WILL direct the inevitable remake?
some random nobody the studio hired to stand behind the camera and say "yes, boss" every time an executive makes demands
>Who SHOULD/DO YOU WANT TO direct the inevitable remake?
Gareth Evans

R* will probably do a remake unless the rights to the movie are over now. Either way, $15 from the PSN sale so I'm happy.

This, it was confirmed a while back.

It's a pretty straight to the point low budget crime movie where the fun lies in all the different gangs they approach.
It's good to watch if you treat it like a dystopian film.

Don't forget stellar soundtrack.

Obviously you haven't seen Sons of Anarchy. Just do that with young black people.

This.

The greatest prequel to the film that can ever be possibly made.

Helps that its also ridiculously fun.

Reminder that in the original book, the Warriors was a black gang.

Since the original movie had most of the gangs be cosplayers I think it's safe to say that realism isn't that important.