Compromised

Fucking help. I am seeing peoples posts in previous threads being deleted as they are banned too.

Fake CTR ""leak"" paper and NG being posted over and over. Links to HUMA ABERDIN leak and mind map result in thread deletion, 3 threads deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qNn2xLi3
pastebin.com/YFHxAS7w
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1270778/000106299307005171/0001062993-07-005171.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need a new home now, our own promised land.

bump?

BUTLERIAN JIHAD: (see also Great Revolt) — the crusade against computers, thinking machines, and conscious robots begun in 201 B.G. and concluded in 108 B.G. Its chief commandment remains in the O.C. Bible as "Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind."

bump this shit, we are getting fucked

sooo many bans, someone please find this thread, fucking help

CLINTONS CLOSEST, PERSONAL ASSISTANT, "SPECIAL EMPLOYEE" OF STATE DEPARTMENT AND C.F., IS A WAHABI / SAUDI INTELLIGENCE ASSET. MONEY FROM AL QAEDAS WARLORD BANKERS SAAR NETWORK. HUMA SOLD INTEL ON GLOBAL MARKET BY SHADOWING INEPT HILARY.

Do you have the mega link to that massive leak? I heard it has COOL FREE RINGTONES

When this thread is deleted for posting the mindmap, remember me. Remember and start another thread. I just got banned on VPN.

All the people from previous threads are banned and are helplessly lurking.

WTF are we out numbered on here now? Where is everyone?

>COOL FREE RINGTONES
No one calls, I only get emails. On my birthday I get more happy birthday wishes from forums I'm signed up to than I do in real life from people

Banned. For two weeks. No joke. I have seen at least five IDs be silently removed in the threads for posting the links or images in the zip.

Someone seriously wants to block this from hitting memes, Twitter and normie channels.

some one post the links, let's figure this out ourselves

Why are people posting zips? I wouldn't trust that shit. What if it's Hillary trying to track me to have me killed?

Then don't post the thing, post the links to the archive.

links are right here.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/84508101/ctr-leak#p84515618

sauce, you faggot

I'll bump because I'm just got on and want to know wtf has been happening all day.

>shills for days.

Can we even say Hvmä Âbërdín without getting banned?

>COOL FREE RINGTONES???

NO WAY!?

I am banned on one phone IP, my VPN, my home and work machine. I have been starting HUMA threads, they used to just delete them, but once people started posting docs from inside, bans everywhere.

>Links to HUMA ABERDIN leak and mind map result
are they from a credible source, you stupid dildo.
also; what?

I've seen many of these threads get deleted but I also notice some of the pdf files were supposedly infected with a virus/trojan or something.

Anyone want to deny this?

pastebin.com/qNn2xLi3

Is their personal info in such?

Mods delete anything that has such, no ifs.

May the gods have mercy on us

>HUMA
sauce, you shill fuck

Bump and fuck the mods for banning people posting about this.

Change your public IP, retard.

Not really it's a map of her connections to orgs like islamic brotherhood and sisterhood. It's basically a biography on her, pretty professional made which is weird as fuck.

Who did it, how and why? Why release on Sup Forums?

>muh sekrit club as been compromised
piss off

OP here, user hit the pastebin, this thread is going down. Link has been blacklisted.

Someone remember this shit.

Sorry for being a silly Billy but what is HUMA ABERDIN

The shills have literally taken over Sup Forums.
These are the end times.

I've cycled my WAN address twice posting these threads. It takes a while as I'm at the office.

So, uh, help

Close hillary confidant who has ties to the muslim brotherhood.

They literally banned linking the leak on the website.
There has to be something in there they don't want us to see. All the shills are saying it's either a virus or it's nothing, but there has to be something huge.
Fuck...Sup Forums has been compromised, friends.

>map of her connections

how do I know the original links aren't a shill post and this whole thing is just to get me to download a malware file of some type?

pastebin.com/YFHxAS7w

Theres a big part in there about Huma. Tons of links. No mind map, i lost it.

Take a look, i knew something was fishywith that muslim intern since the start of the cfg threads

Several anons downloaded and confirmed there was no virus. Anyone saying it's a virus is literally a shill.

Trying to see if this will get me b&
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1270778/000106299307005171/0001062993-07-005171.txt

how do I know you aren't a part of the massive shilling going on?

You don't.

I downloaded it, 100% virus free.