Why do they have such irrelevant intelligence agencies as compared to other UNSC members?

Why do they have such irrelevant intelligence agencies as compared to other UNSC members?

AKA: CIA, MI5, and FSB

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/05/21/china_cripples_cia_spying_operations_by_killing_or_imprisoning_up_to_20.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenchelon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Dossier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MSS is the Chinese one.

the only thing cia can do is spy on its own citizens
mi5 was once on the verge of having a russian spy as its head
fsb idk

CIA doesn't spy on US citizens you daft fool.
NSA is in charge of that.

>you don't hear a lot about their SECRET service
>that's a bad thing
mmmm....

amp.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/05/21/china_cripples_cia_spying_operations_by_killing_or_imprisoning_up_to_20.html

Hmmmmmm

you think the cia is somehow an example to follow ?
they were a big reason why the Vietnam war was so unpopular and botched (see phoenix program).
they fucked up immensely all over SA.
they sold drugs to drug dealers and weapons to terrorists.
regularly spend billions in wild goose chase.
and they're investigating your own president.

and i won't even go into the shady human experimentation like project mkultra that still are kept secrets.

This here
Secret Secret is better when you never heard of them. And currently it seems that americans love french secret service for sharing intel.

But sources familiar with the case say he is suspected of funneling information to China that caused the deaths or imprisonment of approximately 20 American agents, in one of the worst intelligence breaches in decades.

The New York Times reported last year that the Chinese government systematically dismantled CIA spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward.

CIA and FBI officials were mystified and mortified as one after another of their best agents in China were jailed or executed.

It was considered the worst intelligence catastrophe since the 1990s, when Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, formerly of the CIA and the FBI, provided secrets to Moscow for years that led to the deaths of multiple agents. Both men are serving life terms in federal prison.

this

This:

>implying Chinese aren't dogshit at spying

So are you also implying that Cold War CIA was bad?
And KGB was bad?
MI5 Cold War was bad?

Not being heard about is just as easily a sign that they never accomplish anything

Secret is secret

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenchelon

>LE BASED CIA

China can't be that bad at spying if practically every new weapon they have is a copy of some American thing.

Communist Spy > Western Spy

all our intelligence agency can do is go on the news saying autistic russians hacked our bank system

Hmmm maybe you cannot read

>CIA and FBI officials were mystified and mortified as one after another of their best agents in China were jailed or executed.

>It was considered the worst intelligence catastrophe since the 1990s, when Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, formerly of the CIA and the FBI, provided secrets to Moscow for years that led to the deaths of multiple agents. Both men are serving life terms in federal prison.

such as?

Counterespionage is not the same thing as espionage you absolute dimwit

Copy of american tech from 30 years ago***

>FSB
You wanted to say FSS, right?

Is that a Snickers?

>Counterespionage is not the same thing as espionage you absolute dimwit

Okay? You were talking about spying. Counterespionage is spying.
Or how exactly do you gain knowledge to do counterespionage? Does it just pop up on your desk?

I think you underestimate what other countries are doing.

He obviously is. He is a mutt and therefore incapable of understanding any language other than English, which in turn makes it impossible for him to judge about French, Russian and Chinese surveillance.

amazing how you can learn how the usa is watching you directly from wikileaks but americans have no idea how we could be watching them

yes we're shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Dossier

We're the biggest wiretappers in the world and Snowden confirmed we're the biggest internet tappers of Europe. Coincidentally the main military tech of the Netherlands is radars and satellites and other observation tools.
Our secret service used to run a political party in the Netherlands and infiltrate all left wing parties. The Dutch communist party was funded by China and run by our secret service and helped arrange the meeting between Nixon and China.
The nuclear technology of Pakistan, Iran and North Korea came from the Netherlands, even though the spy who stole it was held by our authorities twice and then released on instruction.

China doesn't really need intelligence agencies considering you just let millions of them """""""""""""""study""""""""""""""" abroad each year.

Our secret service has had a couple other scandals as well, like arming terrorists and protecting Dutch armsdealers selling chemical weapons to Iraq.

Ypu only know the Mi5 because of James Bond you stupid burger. The DGSE being unowkn is also a good thing for us.
By the way France is the biggest opponent of the US when it comes to industrial espionage so you should know better.

I remember a story in early 1990s. French created a new tech and told to America to be careful because with this tech we could monitor them underwater without them noticing. Americans did not believe, so the French president Mitterrand sent a submarine toward USA and recorded everything for months. Then they gave the proofs.
I need to do some research to find all the story.

we are so good at spying, even the president is a master spy
journalists in here say he is so smart he has PERSONALLY taken control of the secret services
beat this

KGB was bad at end of their cycle though.They couldn't even manage that one communist coup in the end.

Jupiter personally taking control of secret services ooooh shit

to be fair he is the illuminati chosen one, of course he is the master of all secrets
he must know things we mortals can't even comprehend

>oi le based macaroni man is gonna take all the sandtrash out

Our Prime Minister has always been personally in control of the secret service. Although the secret service has the duty to inform the party leaders as well, who are not allowed to talk about it.

But the leaders of all political parties can obviously send the government home.

My story was under Mitterrand in early 1990s

quote a single post from any Frenchman that ever said this in the past 5 years or don't ever post again

>hurr i am a fat amerimutt and i don't understand jokes

did he ever promise that?

he did not, his electoral campaign was very clear about all his positions

Why is it so difficult to have effective spy rings in china?

you kind of stand out when you're not chinese

No, otherwise Macron is surprisingly against mass immigration and he is very strict about migrant policy. That's why many "humanitarians" are angry about him these days. check pic

I mean the ones that get recruited from within china. Plus the western born chinese. I wonder why they are able to bust spy rings so effectively. In my opinion the west and especially the western press massively underestimates china.

you cant really be a spy in a asians country with round eyes.

that's just a side-effect of the ultra-capitalism imo
the man couldn't give less of a shit about white people but he's enough of a jew to admit that black people aren't economically very efficient at all

But with my big white cock into a very chinese important person, I can. Fall in love with me, get all the things that I want, end of the story

No the asian gf will be a north korean spy and take the nukes from you macron.

brainlet, listen close
macron is just striking the ideal balance between immigration, social service and national cohesion, you will never understand the level he operates at.

most western born chinese stick out like a sore thumb in china.
I'm a western born Korean and even I stick out in South Korea the most Americanized western dick sucking country in asia.

The CIA are a bunch of hugely overrated hacks. They are so incompetent it's not even funny. At least the Chinese and French are smart enough not to try and bite off more than they can chew. The CIA created Al Qaeda for God's sake. I'd prefer an unambitious, quiet and calm intelligence agency than one that tries to remold the world in America's image and failing at it.

>western born Korean
>Americanized western dick sucking country
anyone who says they aren't a 5th column is lying at this point
if you keep pretending asians are "good immigrants" go get fucked

Fool these are professional spies with the backing of some of the most intelligent people in the world in their fields and basically unlimited money. They will blend in.

My dad used to work for CIA station in seoul. he said he tried to infiltrate western born chinese CIA operatives within the chinese military and chinese politburo and always failed.

>Literately my dad worked for Nintendo
Ok - more likely to be a chinese guy who wants to to convince people china nuba wan.

Best intelligence agencies are ones you never heard off.

>And KGB was bad?
I don't see USSR around.

what are some memorable things that their agencies have done?

>The French are braindamaged and can't even maintain simple foreign intelligence services

shocking news