I never understood this

I never understood this

Why did the police want to arrest Spiderman?

Cuz he stinks and I don't like'em!

Because he denies the Holocaust.

because he's a menace!

nine11

Vigilantism is illegal. Cop just trying to do his job.

Spidey also gets shit on by Jameson, so a lot of people probably believed he was a genuine criminal.

they think he's black

They suspected that he was responsible for all the anti-semitic graffiti on high-rise buildings

what a terrible name for an airline

He's a vigilante and he's technically breaking the law by going around and breaking criminal's bones.
But when Batman does it, it's okay

He said offensive words

HE'S A MENACE

He makes me SHIT.

He was involved in 9/11

either way, it was a national tragedy

batman has money

Why not?

NO MORE DEAD COPS

he stole a guy's pizza once

Because he's a menace.

Then why did they never arrest Dennis

why the fuck did I laugh so hard at this

Trespassing.
Jaywalking.
Webswinging without license.

he thought that spidy was a mentally disturbed guy with a ridiculuous costume on, which reflects the reality that anything that happens in that movie is the fantasy of a schizophrenic virgin.

government has a monopoly of force

if citizens realize that problems can be solved through voluntarism, the illusion of government authority evaporates, and the system collapses

KEK

Marvel's civs hate superheroes on principle, especially X-men

There'd just be a new system in its place with exactly the same rules. S'why anarchy is stupid.

Because his derogatory comments against Bonesaw are considered a hate crime.

>I'll be waiting here with Elie Wiesel when you get back
>Not coming back, chief jew

Only good post on this entire board right now

Well done

Oh yeah, because crowdsourcing policing society is just a genius plan with no downsides.

>There'd just be a new system in its place with exactly the same rules.

He's on FBI's most wanted list for stealing pizzas. And for burning several synagogues to the ground.

I never condoned that, all I did was vouch for the other guys assesment
Obviously not

You two seriously miss-understood my point

>Spider-Man goes around calling himself "The Human Holocaust"

gee, I wonder why they wanted to arrest him?

>voluntarism
If you are doing this job properly you will want to get paid for it stupid asshole.

>you will never get to see Spiderman vs. Simon Wiesenthal in Spiderman 4(th Reich)

Gee thanks, hate speech laws

>I wanna... act. On stage.
>Really? Well that's perfect. You were awesome in all the school plays. I came like a milky fountain when you played Cinderella. I still jerk off to the memory of your toes in them glass slippers. I only wish I could have praised and worshipped your feet in front of everybody while you laughed and spat on me.
>Peter, that was first grade.
>Well, even so...

What purpose did telling us that Peter not only had a foot fetish, but an exhibitionist one serve Raimi?

>an epidemic of citizens of jewish descent seen suspended from webs outside churches with swastikas tattoo'd onto their foreheads and "SPIDEY WHITEY KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHTY FOR THE KIKEY" written in black paint underneath them

Gee, I wonder why they wanted Spiderman out!