Anti Australia thread

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

This. They even ripped off some Canadian traits to create the so called """culture""" of so called """"""Australia""""""

This.

This

We already know they're not white.

>canadian bbq

don't make me laugh

Is it HALAL?

SPY!

Alberta makes world-class beef tho.

SO WACKY!

Is this really the best america could come up with? Seriously?

Fuck you guys are stupid.
//
澳大利亞不是真實的。這是一個騙局,讓我們相信英國將他們的罪犯移交給了某個地方。事實上,所有這些罪犯都被從船上裝上了水,淹沒了才再次看到陸地。這是一個歷史上最偉大的大屠殺之一,由最顯赫的帝國之一所掩蓋。澳大利亞不存在。所有你所說的“證明”,實際上都是由世界各國政府製造的謊言和文件。你的澳大利亞朋友他們都是演員和計算機生成的角色,是欺騙世界的陰謀的一部分。如果你認為你曾經去過澳大利亞,那麼你是錯的。這些飛機飛行員都在這裡,並且在所有情況下都只讓你飛到靠近附近的島嶼,或者在某些情況下,南美洲的一些地方,他們已經清理了空間,僱傭了演員,扮演真正的澳大利亞人。澳大利亞是一個有史以來最大的惡作劇,你們都被欺騙了。今天加入這個運動,並且讓它知道他們被騙了。讓它知道,這只是一個掩蓋。這些“澳大利亞人”所說的事情,所有這些基於酗酒,搖頭丸和糟糕決策的粗言穢語的行為,都是把你從這個歷史上最大的種族滅絕醜惡的真相中分離出來的方法。據說在這個僅有80年的時間裡,有16.2萬人被運到了這個虛構的土地上,到現在為止都已經死了。他們從來沒有達到這個應許的土地。說實話。站出來是正確的。確保傳播世界 - 澳大利亞不是真實的。這是十多萬人冷血謀殺的代名詞,這是不行的。我們不會,接受這個。為那些死去的人而準備。讓我們知道,澳大利亞不存在。

He's right though

I like kangaroos

Kind of sad when the only way you have to discredit a post is by trying to create a negative association which has nothing to do with the contents of the post itself.

THE australiANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL,, DRINK,,, AND SNIFF GASOLINE
``THE australiANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the australiANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY australiANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*``AUSTRALOPITECUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN australiANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR FILIPINO COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``VICTORIA BITTER`` AND ``VEGEMITE``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE ENGLISH CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN GOOKS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED EMUS

Australians are the problem posters, apparently.

澳大利亞兒童期間...被迫偷偷摸摸,喝酒,和嗅到汽油
“澳大利亞的```植物`作物。生產最令人討厭的啤酒!!澳大利亞人不會游泳,不學習,
不去上學,不去上大學他是一個IGNORANT工具
封閉的,謹慎的,愚蠢的,錯誤的,重要的

你在澳大利亞拉斯維加斯怎麼樣?

*``AUSTRALOPITECUS``

如何認識澳大利亞這是最簡單的事情,這是他的特點:
0-他們是可怕的,可怕的,令人不安的,不明智的...嗯
1-他們是棕色的和亞洲的,就像泥巴,類似於泥
2-他們是DWARFS,1M50到1M60,他們像他們的菲律賓CO。
3-他們在飲用有毒物質“VICTORIA BITTER”和“VEGEMITE”
4-他們的協議是平坦的,男人和女人
5-他們沒有腦子,因為他們不需要它
6-他們有巨大的NOSES像鯊魚或TUCANS
7-他們是猴子,英文叫他們
8-他們是棕色的,沒有眼睛
9-他們有助劑CHEEKBONES
他們有一個圓形的面孔,因為他們的婦女有毛病

Nope. Just me.

Personally I still think Australia (as in what the west considers 'developed australian civilization') is a shithole.

What's Australia? That thing next us is the West Island.

什麼是澳大利亞? 接下來我們說的是西島。

>Personally I still think Australia (as in what the west considers 'developed australian civilization') is a shithole.
Go live and work somewhere else then, see if it isn't far worse.

Why do that when I could shitpost all day with my centrelink until the world is a utopia for everyone, and then leave Australia?

This is an Aussie Masterrace thread now, northern hemisphere cucks fuck off

Last minute bump.